|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lestat taunt real vampires during the show?
(a) By declaring that vampires are fiction.
(b) By daring them to show themselves.
(c) By telling the mortals how to spot them.
(d) By demonstrating his greater power.
2. Who does Marius encounter when he is forty years old?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A Roman.
(c) A prince.
(d) A Keltoi.
3. Under what condition does Gabrielle make Lestat promise he will find her?
(a) If he ever decides to return to the family home.
(b) If he ever decides to put an end to his existence.
(c) If he finds his father in the New World.
(d) If he locates Marius.
4. Who pulls Lestat from the ground?
5. What does Lestat call the most forsaken outpost of the Savage Garden?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
6. What does Lestat think Those Who Must Be Kept are?
(a) A pair of gods.
(b) A pair of insane vampires.
(c) A pair of statues.
(d) A pair of victims.
7. Why does Lestat stay under the earth after hearing the beating sound?
(a) He is too weak to get himself up.
(b) He is too comfortable to get up.
(c) He is too curious to get up.
(d) He is too afraid to get up.
8. What does Gabrielle think about Marius?
(a) That he is a fiction.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That he cannot tell them anything.
(d) That he will not see Lestat.
9. Where is Lestat's father who is begging him to come to him?
(a) In New Orleans.
(b) In Amsterdam.
(c) In Georgia.
(d) In New York.
10. What is the turnout for Lestat's concert?
(a) Only a few vampires show up.
(b) People are firghtened and stay away.
(c) It is sold out.
(d) Marius comes and scares everyone away.
11. Reunited, what do Gabrielle, Louis, and Lestat try to figure out?
(a) Why they were not killed with the others.
(b) Who was behind the exploding vampires.
(c) Where they should go next.
(d) What they should do to protect themselves.
12. Who keeps Lestat informed about what is going on in France?
(a) Lestat's father and brother.
(b) Armand and Nicki.
(c) Renaud and Marius.
(d) Roget and Eleni.
13. Seriously wounded, where does Lestat go to regain his strength?
(a) To Gabrielle.
(b) To Armand.
(c) To Marius.
(d) To Those Who Must Be Kept.
14. After drinking the blood from the burnt vampire, what does Marius feed on?
(a) The blood of children the Druids believe is pure.
(b) The blood of Mael.
(c) The blood of criminals the Druids bring him.
(d) The blood of sheep the Durids sacrifice.
15. What do the vampires call the process of making another vampire?
(a) The Dark Transformation.
(b) The Dark Time.
(c) The Dark Action.
(d) The Dark Trick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the house of the vampire Marius decorated?
2. What does Gabrielle not understand about Lestat?
3. During their journey away from Paris, what does Gabrielle often do?
4. What does Lestat do when he returns from Paris to New Orleans?
5. What does Marius realize as he looks at the badly burnt god?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)