|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lestat feeling strong after being pulled from the earth?
(a) He has been hunting.
(b) He has drunk Marius' blood.
(c) He has revived in the sea air.
(d) He can breathe better.
2. What sound arouses Lestat's attention while he is underground?
(a) A strange beating sound.
(b) Arabic music.
(c) Dogs digging in the earth.
(d) Someone playing Nicki's violin.
3. What does Lestat call the most forsaken outpost of the Savage Garden?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
4. Where does Lestat want to go that Marius has forbidden?
(a) Down into the village.
(b) Back to Paris.
(c) The sanctuary of Those Who Must Be Kept.
(d) Back to Egypt.
5. Who pulls Lestat from the ground?
6. What does Marius make Lestat promise?
(a) Never to forget drinking Akasha's blood.
(b) Never to return to the house they are in.
(c) Never to try and find him.
(d) Never to tell what he knows now.
7. Where is Lestat when he awakens?
(a) In a sarcophagus.
(b) In Marius' house.
(c) In Transylvania.
(d) On Marius' boat.
8. What do the vampires call the process of making another vampire?
(a) The Dark Time.
(b) The Dark Action.
(c) The Dark Transformation.
(d) The Dark Trick.
9. Who chooses Marius to be the new god?
(b) The tribal council.
(c) The stars.
(d) The old god.
10. What is happening in Paris while Lestat and Gabrielle are traveling?
(a) A fire ravages the city.
(b) The beginnings of the French Revolution.
(c) A renewed interest in the theater.
(d) The plague.
11. Leaving the theater behind, what do Gabrielle and Lestat do?
(a) Rent a villa in the south of France.
(b) Leave Paris to see the world.
(c) Sail to New Orleans.
(d) Travel to England.
12. At what point does Marius begin to understand?
(a) When he talks again with Mael.
(b) When he finds a book that explains all.
(c) When he puts on the Druid clothes.
(d) When he drinks the blood of the burnt vampire.
13. Why does Lestat stay under the earth after hearing the beating sound?
(a) He is too weak to get himself up.
(b) He is too afraid to get up.
(c) He is too curious to get up.
(d) He is too comfortable to get up.
14. Why does Marius become interested in the stranger in the tavern?
(a) To teach him French customs.
(b) To hear his sea tales.
(c) To learn ancient ways.
(d) To interview his people.
15. What is the name of the stranger from the tavern?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lestat finally realize about what has happened in San Francisco?
2. What is Marius main goal about Those Who Must Be Kept?
3. How does Lestat sleep one night after terrorizing a mortal in his home?
4. Where does Marius take Lestat?
5. How does Lestat react to the city of New Orleans?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)