|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Marius is wounded by the Elder in a fight?
(a) The Elder leaves thinking Marius is dead.
(b) Marius kills the Elder.
(c) The Father wakes and kills the Elder.
(d) Akasha comes and kills the Elder.
2. How did Marius find Lestat?
(a) By simple logic.
(b) By hearing from Gabrielle.
(c) By reading his many messages.
(d) By smelling his blood.
3. When, according to another burnt vampire, were their kind created?
(a) Six thousand years ago.
(b) Ten thousand years ago.
(c) Four thousand years ago.
(d) One thousand years ago.
4. What property does Lestat own in New Orleans?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A mausoleum.
(c) Many homes.
(d) Several vampire bars.
5. Where does Marius take Lestat?
(a) To feast on victims he has caught.
(b) To see Those Who Must Be Kept.
(c) To his library.
(d) To the top of the mountain.
6. Where does Lestat explore after changing his clothes?
(a) The dungeon of Marius' house.
(b) The coastline near Marius' house.
(c) The many rooms of Marius' house.
(d) The best places to hunt mortals near Marius' house.
7. How does Lestat react to Those Who Must Be Kept?
(a) He thinks Marius has lost his mind.
(b) He is bored and wants to go hunting.
(c) He is intrigued and wants to stay a long time.
(d) He is frightened and wants to leave their chapel.
8. What is Marius main goal about Those Who Must Be Kept?
(a) That he will dress them in better clothes.
(b) That they will reward him for his loyalty.
(c) That he can get them to wake up.
(d) That no one will find or harm them.
9. What does Marius learn from drinking Akasha's blood?
(a) Her entire history.
(b) Who is trying to kill him.
(c) How to avoid other vampires.
(d) The way to get out of Egypt.
10. Where does Marius take Lestat?
(a) To the bottom a pyramid.
(b) To his secret home.
(c) To a gold mine.
(d) To his coven.
11. What is the name of the stranger from the tavern?
12. Where is Lestat when he awakens?
(a) In Transylvania.
(b) In Marius' house.
(c) In a sarcophagus.
(d) On Marius' boat.
13. What is the condition of the old god?
(a) He is powerful but ready to leave.
(b) He is starving but cannot eat.
(c) He is helpless and cannot move.
(d) He is ready to die.
14. What does Lestat do when he returns from Paris to New Orleans?
(a) Sends out messages for Marius.
(b) Hides more and more away from mortals.
(c) Burns all his books.
(d) Starts to terrorize the city.
15. At what point does Marius begin to understand?
(a) When he talks again with Mael.
(b) When he puts on the Druid clothes.
(c) When he drinks the blood of the burnt vampire.
(d) When he finds a book that explains all.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning Armand's story, what does Lestat want to do?
2. What has Lestat been doing to upset the vampires?
3. What is the message Marius gets about the Mother and Father?
4. How is the house of the vampire Marius decorated?
5. What is Lestat planning to do in San Francisco?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)