|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lestat react to Those Who Must Be Kept?
(a) He is bored and wants to go hunting.
(b) He thinks Marius has lost his mind.
(c) He is frightened and wants to leave their chapel.
(d) He is intrigued and wants to stay a long time.
2. What is Louis' concern about the concert?
(a) That it may put them all in danger.
(b) That too many vampires will be made in San Francisco.
(c) That Lestat may be disappointed.
(d) That Lestat will become a big star.
3. Under what condition does Gabrielle make Lestat promise he will find her?
(a) If he ever decides to return to the family home.
(b) If he ever decides to put an end to his existence.
(c) If he locates Marius.
(d) If he finds his father in the New World.
4. What does Lestat finally realize about what has happened in San Francisco?
(a) That he had gone too far.
(b) That Akasha is with him.
(c) That Marius is dead.
(d) That Enkil is trying to kill him.
5. What has Lestat been doing to upset the vampires?
(a) Making himself into a big mystery.
(b) Breaking all the rules and telling vampire secrets.
(c) Becoming more wealthy than before.
(d) Killing too many people close to home.
6. When, according to another burnt vampire, were their kind created?
(a) One thousand years ago.
(b) Six thousand years ago.
(c) Ten thousand years ago.
(d) Four thousand years ago.
7. Who chooses Marius to be the new god?
(a) The tribal council.
(b) The stars.
(c) The old god.
8. Where does Marius take Lestat?
(a) To his coven.
(b) To a gold mine.
(c) To his secret home.
(d) To the bottom a pyramid.
9. Why does Claudia attempt to kill Lestat?
(a) Because she is jealous of Lestat and Louis.
(b) Because he made her when she was only a child.
(c) Because Louis puts her up to it.
(d) Because she doesn't want to become a vampire.
10. What does Akasha do after Lestat plays Nicki's violin for Those Who Must Be Kept?
(a) She gets up to dance.
(b) She throws a vase at Lestat.
(c) She wails and crushes the violin.
(d) She begins to shed real tears.
11. What is Marius main goal about Those Who Must Be Kept?
(a) That no one will find or harm them.
(b) That he can get them to wake up.
(c) That they will reward him for his loyalty.
(d) That he will dress them in better clothes.
12. At Marius' house, how are the two vampires dressed?
(a) In Egyptian robes.
(b) In laboratory coats and scrubs.
(c) In proper 18th century clothing.
(d) In tuxedos with black satin capes.
13. Seriously wounded, where does Lestat go to regain his strength?
(a) To Marius.
(b) To Gabrielle.
(c) To Those Who Must Be Kept.
(d) To Armand.
14. After drinking the blood from the burnt vampire, what does Marius feed on?
(a) The blood of children the Druids believe is pure.
(b) The blood of criminals the Druids bring him.
(c) The blood of Mael.
(d) The blood of sheep the Durids sacrifice.
15. How does Lestat taunt real vampires during the show?
(a) By daring them to show themselves.
(b) By telling the mortals how to spot them.
(c) By declaring that vampires are fiction.
(d) By demonstrating his greater power.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the first vampire created?
2. What does Marius learn happened to the Mother and the Father that caused all vampires to burn?
3. Why is Lestat feeling strong after being pulled from the earth?
4. After learning Armand's story, what does Lestat want to do?
5. What happens when Marius is wounded by the Elder in a fight?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)