|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Lestat and Gabrielle remain inside the cathedral?
(a) So the vampires outside cannot get to them.
(b) To pray for rescue.
(c) So they can rest for a while.
(d) To look at the statues.
2. What do all of the dead bodies in the tower have in common?
(a) They all have blond hair and blue eyes.
(b) They are all tall and thin.
(c) They are all criminals.
(d) They are all smiling.
3. What does Gabrielle say is her dying wish?
(a) That Lestat will inherit her fortune.
(b) That Lestat will finish his education.
(c) That Lestat is happy in Paris.
(d) That Lestat will stay with her to the end.
4. Which vampire has published a tell all book about vampires?
5. What is the coven's main objection to Lestat?
(a) That he made a vampire of his mother.
(b) That he had so much wealth.
(c) That he was not in a coven.
(d) That he had made himself known to mortals.
6. How does Lestat recognize it was a mistake to change Nicki?
(a) He cannot stand the sight of him now.
(b) Nicki goes back to join the coven.
(c) He listenes to Gabrielle.
(d) Nicki's anger has made him powerful.
7. What do Gabrielle and Lestat hear as they wake up in the church?
(a) An organ playing Mozart.
(b) Thieves robbing the church.
(c) A sanctuary full of vampires.
(d) A mass being said.
8. Why is Gabrielle afraid of the tower after the other vampires come around?
(a) She thinks they will lead mortals to the tower.
(b) She thinks it isn't safe anymore.
(c) She thinks it smalls bad.
(d) She thinks it will be attacked physically.
9. What does Nicki declare about the theater?
(a) It will be turned into a restaurant.
(b) It will be burned to the ground.
(c) It will never put on another show.
(d) It will now be called Theater of the Vampires.
10. What talent does Nicolas have that makes Lestat carried away with emotion?
(a) Writing poetry.
(c) Playing the violin.
11. Where is Lestat when he wakes up?
(a) Under the Cathedral Notre Dame.
(b) In his own bed.
(c) In the cellar of the theater.
(d) In the vampire's tower.
12. Where do Lestat and Nicolas end up working?
(a) In a bookstore.
(b) In a theater.
(c) In a nightclub.
(d) In a circus.
13. What do Lestat and Nicolas call that moment of drunkenness when everything makes sense?
(a) The Shining Moment.
(b) The Lightning Moment.
(c) The Golden Moment.
(d) The Magic Moment.
14. Who does Lestat look up to help him with his finances?
(a) An accountant named Cratchet.
(b) A banker named Robespierre.
(c) A lawyer named Pierre Roget.
(d) A pawnbroker named Jacques Bergerac.
15. What happened to him as a boy?
(a) He was taken to see the Tsar.
(b) He was adopted by a Turk.
(c) He was abandoned in Alaska.
(d) He was sold as a slave in Venice.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which member of his family is Lestat most connected?
2. As a result of his capture, what has happened to Nicki?
3. How does Lestat learn that he can read people's minds?
4. What do the other vampires do that infuriates Lestat?
5. From where did Armand originate?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)