|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicki declare about the theater?
(a) It will now be called Theater of the Vampires.
(b) It will never put on another show.
(c) It will be burned to the ground.
(d) It will be turned into a restaurant.
2. What is the word Lestat hears that haunts him?
(a) Gold digger.
(d) Evil doer.
3. Why does Gabrielle give gold to Lestat?
(a) So he will go to Paris with Nicolas.
(b) So he can buy her things in Paris.
(c) So he can buy her new books to read.
(d) So he will stay home and not go to Paris.
4. What does Lestat go to find to try and help calm Nicki down?
(a) Some new books.
(b) His father.
(c) Some fresh blood.
(d) His violin.
5. Where do Lestat and Nicolas end up working?
(a) In a nightclub.
(b) In a circus.
(c) In a bookstore.
(d) In a theater.
6. What do all of the dead bodies in the tower have in common?
(a) They are all smiling.
(b) They all have blond hair and blue eyes.
(c) They are all criminals.
(d) They are all tall and thin.
7. From where did Armand originate?
(a) In China.
(b) In Russia.
(c) In Turkey.
(d) In Nepal.
8. What lie does Armand tell the remaining members of his former coven?
(a) That he will make amends for what he did in the past.
(b) That he is sorry for killing coven members.
(c) That he has a new source of revenue.
(d) That he has the answers they seek.
9. What does Lestat want to do when he sees his dying mother?
(a) Go out of her room and cry.
(b) Make her a vampire.
(c) Kill his father.
(d) Take her to Italy.
10. Who made Armand a vampire?
11. Which vampire has published a tell all book about vampires?
12. What is Lestat's family situation just before the French Revolution?
(a) Wealthy land barons.
(b) Impoverished nobility.
(c) Middle class merchants.
(d) Feudal servants.
13. What does Lestat find laid out for him in the tower?
(a) A black cape and a tuxedo.
(b) Some of Nicolas' fine garments.
(c) A blue velvet suit with a ruffled shirt.
(d) His red cloak and a set of fine clothes.
14. Who goes to the theater to make excuses for Lestat's behavior?
15. How is Lestat transformed into a vampire?
(a) Drinking the blood of Nicolas.
(b) Drinking the blood of criminals.
(c) Drinking the blood of Magnus.
(d) Drinking his own blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lestat alerted to the rising sun?
2. What do the other vampires do that infuriates Lestat?
3. What does Armand agree not to do?
4. What does the older female vampire tell Armand?
5. Why does Gabrielle encourage Lestat to make friends with Nicolas?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)