|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 5 | Part 4, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lestat learn that he can read people's minds?
(a) He can hear his mother thinking about him.
(b) He hears Nicolas calling for him.
(c) He is distrubed by the thoughts of people outside.
(d) He senses a human in the tower.
2. What future friend of Lestat's does he meet when a committee comes to reward his bravery?
(b) Misseur de Lenfent.
(c) Nicolas .
3. How does Magnus depart?
(a) He walks out of the tower into the sunlight.
(b) He flies out of the window.
(c) He immolates himself in the fire.
(d) He thrusts a silver blade through his heart.
4. What does Lestat do onstage at the theater?
(a) Shows his fangs and drinks blood.
(b) Bites the head off a rat.
(c) A repeat of his old Lelio character.
(d) A performance that frightens the audience.
5. What do Nicolas and Lestat propose to do to spite their families?
(a) Live together in the village.
(b) Burn the crops.
(c) Run away to Paris.
(d) Write a novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What talent does Nicolas have that makes Lestat carried away with emotion?
2. What deep subjects do Lestat and Nicolas discuss?
3. What does Lestat go to find to try and help calm Nicki down?
4. Where does Armand take Lestat and Gabrielle?
5. How does Lestat leave Armand's coven?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)