|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 9 | Part 4, Chapter 1 | Part 4, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the older female vampire tell Armand?
(a) That she had predicted vampires would live among mortals.
(b) That he is a fool to think he knows everything.
(c) That she can see Lestat is too powerful to kill.
(d) That he is still living in the 16th century.
2. How does Lestat feel about the gold and jewels in the tower?
(a) He knows he will always have enough money.
(b) He thinks he should put it somewhere safer.
(c) He wants to give it all to the poor.
(d) He decides to give it to Gabrielle.
3. What does Lestat begin to notice as he performs on stage every night?
(a) His father's face.
(b) A strange face watching him.
(c) A talent scout from Comedie Francaise.
(d) The audience growing each night.
4. What do Lestat and Gabrielle know about the vampires and Nicki?
(a) That they have made him a vampire.
(b) That they do not know where Nicki is.
(c) That they are holding him prisoner.
(d) That they have killed Nicki.
5. Who enters the cathedral to bring them out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to the theater to make excuses for Lestat's behavior?
2. What do Lestat and Gabrielle discover when they return the next night to the tower?
3. What is Gabrielle's condition at the beginning of the story?
4. Which vampire has published a tell all book about vampires?
5. What is The Vampire Lestat?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)