|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 9 | Part 4, Chapter 1 | Part 4, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lestat not kill himself in the fire when he realizes he is a vampire?
(a) He does not want to die.
(b) He wants to see what being a vampire is like.
(c) The sun is beginning to rise and he must hide.
(d) The fire has burned too low.
2. What does Lestat begin to notice as he performs on stage every night?
(a) The audience growing each night.
(b) His father's face.
(c) A talent scout from Comedie Francaise.
(d) A strange face watching him.
3. What is Gabrielle's first night as a vampire like?
(a) Long as she tests out her powers.
(b) Long because she has many questions.
(c) Dangerous as she makes her first kill.
(d) Short because she tires easily.
4. What do Gabrielle and Lestat hear as they wake up in the church?
(a) An organ playing Mozart.
(b) Thieves robbing the church.
(c) A sanctuary full of vampires.
(d) A mass being said.
5. What does Lestat do with Magnus' ashes?
(a) He discards them out the window.
(b) He hides them in a coffin.
(c) He puts them in an urn.
(d) He puts them in water and drinks them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Lestat receive about his mother?
2. Why does Gabrielle encourage Lestat to make friends with Nicolas?
3. What does Lestat begin to sense?
4. Who is the one person who is not happy to hear of Lestat's good fortune?
5. What happens as the vampire begins to drain Lestat's blood?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)