|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11 | Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all of the dead bodies in the tower have in common?
(a) They all have blond hair and blue eyes.
(b) They are all tall and thin.
(c) They are all smiling.
(d) They are all criminals.
2. Who does Lestat look up to help him with his finances?
(a) An accountant named Cratchet.
(b) A pawnbroker named Jacques Bergerac.
(c) A banker named Robespierre.
(d) A lawyer named Pierre Roget.
3. Who is the one person who is not happy to hear of Lestat's good fortune?
(a) M. de Lioncourt.
4. What is Gabrielle's condition at the beginning of the story?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She is a vampire.
(d) She is planning to run away.
5. Why does Lestat dictate his letters to Gabrielle in Italian?
(a) So only she will know what is in them.
(b) So his father and brothers can read them, too.
(c) So she will think he is in school.
(d) So Nicolas will be impressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing Nicki, where does Lestat go the next night?
2. For whom does Lestat purchase gifts?
3. What is Lestat's family situation just before the French Revolution?
4. What does Magnus show Lestat in the tower?
5. Why does Gabrielle give gold to Lestat?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)