|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11 | Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lestat look up to help him with his finances?
(a) A lawyer named Pierre Roget.
(b) A banker named Robespierre.
(c) An accountant named Cratchet.
(d) A pawnbroker named Jacques Bergerac.
2. How is Lestat transformed into a vampire?
(a) Drinking the blood of Magnus.
(b) Drinking the blood of Nicolas.
(c) Drinking his own blood.
(d) Drinking the blood of criminals.
3. What do all of the dead bodies in the tower have in common?
(a) They all have blond hair and blue eyes.
(b) They are all tall and thin.
(c) They are all criminals.
(d) They are all smiling.
4. Who is the one person who is not happy to hear of Lestat's good fortune?
(b) M. de Lioncourt.
5. What business does Lestat purchase?
(a) Le Cage Aux Folles.
(b) Banque de Paris.
(c) Renaud's House of Thesbians.
(d) Faberge Jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lestat do onstage at the theater?
2. What does Lestat begin to sense?
3. What is Gabrielle's condition at the beginning of the story?
4. Why does Lestat dictate his letters to Gabrielle in Italian?
5. Where do Lestat and Nicolas end up working?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)