|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11 | Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nicolas and Lestat propose to do to spite their families?
(a) Run away to Paris.
(b) Live together in the village.
(c) Write a novel.
(d) Burn the crops.
2. How is Lestat transformed into a vampire?
(a) Drinking his own blood.
(b) Drinking the blood of Nicolas.
(c) Drinking the blood of criminals.
(d) Drinking the blood of Magnus.
3. Who does Lestat look up to help him with his finances?
(a) A banker named Robespierre.
(b) An accountant named Cratchet.
(c) A pawnbroker named Jacques Bergerac.
(d) A lawyer named Pierre Roget.
4. Why does Gabrielle give gold to Lestat?
(a) So he can buy her new books to read.
(b) So he will stay home and not go to Paris.
(c) So he will go to Paris with Nicolas.
(d) So he can buy her things in Paris.
5. Who is the one person who is not happy to hear of Lestat's good fortune?
(d) M. de Lioncourt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicki do when he senses the presence of Lestat?
2. What does Lestat do with Magnus' ashes?
3. What does Lestat defeat that makes him a local hero?
4. What is Lestat's family situation just before the French Revolution?
5. What is The Vampire Lestat?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)