|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11 | Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lestat do with Magnus' ashes?
(a) He hides them in a coffin.
(b) He puts them in an urn.
(c) He puts them in water and drinks them.
(d) He discards them out the window.
2. How is Lestat alerted to the rising sun?
(a) He hears the birds begin to sing.
(b) He hears the church bells.
(c) His eyes begin to burn.
(d) His skin begins to crawl.
3. Why does Gabrielle give gold to Lestat?
(a) So he will stay home and not go to Paris.
(b) So he can buy her things in Paris.
(c) So he will go to Paris with Nicolas.
(d) So he can buy her new books to read.
4. What does Lestat begin to notice as he performs on stage every night?
(a) A strange face watching him.
(b) A talent scout from Comedie Francaise.
(c) The audience growing each night.
(d) His father's face.
5. What does Lestat want to do as a vampire?
(a) Make another vampire to be his friend.
(b) Pass himself off as a mortal.
(c) Kill as many as he can find alone.
(d) Find other vampires to ask questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabrielle say is her dying wish?
2. What happens to the servant of Magnus who comes into the tower?
3. What does Lestat do onstage at the theater?
4. What does Magnus show Lestat in the tower?
5. Why does Lestat not kill himself in the fire when he realizes he is a vampire?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)