|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10 | Part 2, Chapter 11 | Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lestat look up to help him with his finances?
(a) A lawyer named Pierre Roget.
(b) A pawnbroker named Jacques Bergerac.
(c) An accountant named Cratchet.
(d) A banker named Robespierre.
2. What do all of the dead bodies in the tower have in common?
(a) They are all tall and thin.
(b) They all have blond hair and blue eyes.
(c) They are all criminals.
(d) They are all smiling.
3. What happens to Lestat during the night in the apartment he shares with Nicolas?
(a) He becomes deathly ill.
(b) He begins to sleepwalk.
(c) He is snatched through the window.
(d) He has terrible nightmares.
4. Where is Lestat when he wakes up?
(a) Under the Cathedral Notre Dame.
(b) In the cellar of the theater.
(c) In his own bed.
(d) In the vampire's tower.
5. What do Nicolas and Lestat propose to do to spite their families?
(a) Write a novel.
(b) Run away to Paris.
(c) Live together in the village.
(d) Burn the crops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lestat not kill himself in the fire when he realizes he is a vampire?
2. What does Lestat begin to notice as he performs on stage every night?
3. What business does Lestat purchase?
4. What is the word Lestat hears that haunts him?
5. What does Lestat find laid out for him in the tower?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)