|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4 | Part 2, Chapter 5 | Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Magnus show Lestat in the tower?
(a) A trap used for catching humans.
(b) A secret escape passage.
(c) A history of his life.
(d) A vast treasure of gold and jewels.
2. Why does Gabrielle give gold to Lestat?
(a) So he can buy her new books to read.
(b) So he can buy her things in Paris.
(c) So he will stay home and not go to Paris.
(d) So he will go to Paris with Nicolas.
3. What talent does Nicolas have that makes Lestat carried away with emotion?
(b) Playing the violin.
(c) Writing poetry.
4. What does Lestat begin to notice as he performs on stage every night?
(a) A talent scout from Comedie Francaise.
(b) His father's face.
(c) The audience growing each night.
(d) A strange face watching him.
5. What is Lestat's family situation just before the French Revolution?
(a) Middle class merchants.
(b) Impoverished nobility.
(c) Feudal servants.
(d) Wealthy land barons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lestat and Nicolas call that moment of drunkenness when everything makes sense?
2. What is Gabrielle's condition at the beginning of the story?
3. What does Gabrielle say is her dying wish?
4. How does Lestat feel about the gold and jewels in the tower?
5. Which vampire has published a tell all book about vampires?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)