|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4 | Part 2, Chapter 5 | Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent does Nicolas have that makes Lestat carried away with emotion?
(a) Playing the violin.
(b) Writing poetry.
2. What happens to Lestat during the night in the apartment he shares with Nicolas?
(a) He begins to sleepwalk.
(b) He is snatched through the window.
(c) He becomes deathly ill.
(d) He has terrible nightmares.
3. Why does Lestat not kill himself in the fire when he realizes he is a vampire?
(a) The fire has burned too low.
(b) He wants to see what being a vampire is like.
(c) He does not want to die.
(d) The sun is beginning to rise and he must hide.
4. What does Magnus show Lestat in the tower?
(a) A secret escape passage.
(b) A history of his life.
(c) A trap used for catching humans.
(d) A vast treasure of gold and jewels.
5. What is Lestat's family situation just before the French Revolution?
(a) Middle class merchants.
(b) Feudal servants.
(c) Impoverished nobility.
(d) Wealthy land barons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gabrielle give gold to Lestat?
2. What is Gabrielle's condition at the beginning of the story?
3. What do Lestat and Nicolas call that moment of drunkenness when everything makes sense?
4. What does Lestat defeat that makes him a local hero?
5. What is the word Lestat hears that haunts him?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)