|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 11 | Part 7, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lestat run into Armand again?
(a) At Les Innocents.
(b) At Renaud's theater.
(c) At the tower.
(d) At a mortals' ball.
2. What happens as the vampire begins to drain Lestat's blood?
(a) He faints from fright.
(b) He has dreamlike images.
(c) He feels himself dying.
(d) He tries to fight the vampire off.
3. How is the house of the vampire Marius decorated?
(a) Plainly for a fast getaway.
(b) Naturally like a cave in a mountainside.
(c) Like an Egyptian tomb for a king.
(d) Lavishly with paintings and murals.
4. What happens to cause Gabrielle to go into hysterics?
(a) Her hair she had cut off is grown back.
(b) Her other sons show up at the tower.
(c) Faces of vampires appear in the window.
(d) Lestat goes to walk with mortals.
5. What does Marius learn happened to the Mother and the Father that caused all vampires to burn?
(a) They were exposed to radiation.
(b) They were in a fire in the temple.
(c) They were thrown into a kiln.
(d) They were left out in the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Marius is wounded by the Elder in a fight?
2. Where do Lestat and Gabrielle go to seek refuge from the vampires?
3. What does Lestat suggest to Armand?
4. What does Magnus show Lestat in the tower?
5. What happens in Istanbul and Greece?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)