|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 2 | Part 6, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lestat do onstage at the theater?
(a) Shows his fangs and drinks blood.
(b) A repeat of his old Lelio character.
(c) Bites the head off a rat.
(d) A performance that frightens the audience.
2. Where do Lestat and Gabrielle go to seek refuge from the vampires?
(a) A bank vault.
(b) The cathedral of Notre Dame.
(c) The theater.
(d) The Champs Elysee.
3. Why does Lestat climb a wall?
(a) To look for Magnus.
(b) To see the skyline.
(c) To see Nicki.
(d) To escape the other vampires.
4. Who is the one person who is not happy to hear of Lestat's good fortune?
(d) M. de Lioncourt.
5. How is Lestat transformed into a vampire?
(a) Drinking the blood of criminals.
(b) Drinking his own blood.
(c) Drinking the blood of Magnus.
(d) Drinking the blood of Nicolas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Magnus show Lestat in the tower?
2. Where do Lestat and Armand go after the ball?
3. What does Armand do without Lestat's permission?
4. What surprise package awaits Lestat in Cairo?
5. What happens in Istanbul and Greece?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)