|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 7 | Part 7, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Armand originate?
(a) In Russia.
(b) In Nepal.
(c) In China.
(d) In Turkey.
2. Who goes to the theater to make excuses for Lestat's behavior?
3. After drinking the blood from the burnt vampire, what does Marius feed on?
(a) The blood of criminals the Druids bring him.
(b) The blood of sheep the Durids sacrifice.
(c) The blood of Mael.
(d) The blood of children the Druids believe is pure.
4. Who made Armand a vampire?
5. Why does Gabrielle agree to become a vampire?
(a) So she can cheat death.
(b) So she can control Lestat.
(c) So she can travel the world.
(d) So she can kill her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chooses Marius to be the new god?
2. What does Lestat suggest to Armand?
3. At what point does Marius begin to understand?
4. What does Armand agree not to do?
5. What does Marius realize as he looks at the badly burnt god?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)