|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 7 | Part 7, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lestat suggest to Armand?
(a) That he study books in a library.
(b) That he go into the fire.
(c) That he leave the continent.
(d) That he learn about the current age.
2. What does Gabrielle hear as she and Lestat move through the night?
(a) Laughter in the pubs.
(b) Bells ringing in hell.
(c) Voices of other vampires.
(d) Voices of the dead.
3. What does the burnt creature tell Marius?
(a) Where a vast treasure is hidden.
(b) That nothing will happen to him.
(c) That he must remain hidden in the tree.
(d) How he will become immortal.
4. What happened to him as a boy?
(a) He was adopted by a Turk.
(b) He was taken to see the Tsar.
(c) He was sold as a slave in Venice.
(d) He was abandoned in Alaska.
5. What is the Samhain?
(a) The holy book of the Druids.
(b) The warrior tribe of Ireland.
(c) The tribal council of the Druids.
(d) The ritual Marius will take part in.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point does Marius begin to understand?
2. What does Armand agree not to do?
3. How do Lestat and Gabrielle escape the room where she was dying?
4. Who goes to the theater to make excuses for Lestat's behavior?
5. What does Marius realize as he looks at the badly burnt god?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)