Downtown Saturday Night in the Twentieth Century 1984 | Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
1. Which vampire has published a tell all book about vampires?
2. What is The Vampire Lestat?
(a) A newspaper column.
(b) A rock band.
(c) One Who Must Be Kept.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What is Lestat's family situation just before the French Revolution?
(a) Middle class merchants.
(b) Wealthy land barons.
(c) Feudal servants.
(d) Impoverished nobility.
4. What does Lestat defeat that makes him a local hero?
(a) Eight wolves.
(b) Four gypsie highwaymen.
(c) Three mountain lions.
(d) A rogue vampire.
5. With which member of his family is Lestat most connected?
(a) His older brother.
(b) His younger brother.
(c) His mother, Gabrielle.
(d) His father.
6. What is Gabrielle's condition at the beginning of the story?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She is planning to run away.
(d) She is a vampire.
Part 1, Chapter 3 | Part 1, Chapter 4 | Part 1, Chapter 5
7. What future friend of Lestat's does he meet when a committee comes to reward his bravery?
(a) Nicolas .
(c) Misseur de Lenfent.
This section contains 5,497 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)