Downtown Saturday Night in the Twentieth Century 1984 | Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
1. Which vampire has published a tell all book about vampires?
2. What is The Vampire Lestat?
(a) A newspaper column.
(b) A rock band.
(c) One Who Must Be Kept.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What is Lestat's family situation just before the French Revolution?
(a) Feudal servants.
(b) Impoverished nobility.
(c) Middle class merchants.
(d) Wealthy land barons.
4. What does Lestat defeat that makes him a local hero?
(a) Eight wolves.
(b) Three mountain lions.
(c) Four gypsie highwaymen.
(d) A rogue vampire.
5. With which member of his family is Lestat most connected?
(a) His mother, Gabrielle.
(b) His older brother.
(c) His younger brother.
(d) His father.
6. What is Gabrielle's condition at the beginning of the story?
(a) She is a vampire.
(b) She is planning to run away.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is dying.
Part 1, Chapter 3 | Part 1, Chapter 4 | Part 1, Chapter 5
7. What future friend of Lestat's does he meet when a committee comes to reward his bravery?
(c) Misseur de Lenfent.
(d) Nicolas .
This section contains 5,497 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)