Downtown Saturday Night in the Twentieth Century 1984 | Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
• It is 1984 when Lestat introduces himself as a rock star after he went underground for several decades to wake up to the sound of rock music.
• Lestat discovers that Louis had a book published called Interview with the Vampire. It enrages Lestat that Louis has gone public with his story.
• Telling his story, it is before the French Revolution and Lestat is a mortal man of twenty when he kills a pack of wolves threatening his village.
• Lestat's dying mother, Gabrielle, gives him money to leave home and go to Paris to make a new life.
Part 1, Chapter 3 | Part 1, Chapter 4 | Part 1, Chapter 5
• Nicolas de Lenfent and his father come to bring Lestat a cloak of red velvet lined with the wolf fur as a token of appreciation.
• On his mother's advice, Lestat goes into the village to...
This section contains 2,933 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)