|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Dimitri when he beat up his father?
2. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
3. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
4. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
5. What happens to Victor when Natalie turns Strigoi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
2. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
3. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
4. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
5. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
6. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
7. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
8. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
9. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
10. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the significance of the psychic link between Rose and Lissa. If it is not significant, explain why.
Essay Topic 2
After Lissa is rescued, how do the the girls react to the rumors and social back biting at school? Why do they feel this way now?
Essay Topic 3
Is Rose a vain girl? What effects does her vanity or lack of vanity have? Give examples from the book showing either her vanity or her lack of vanity.
This section contains 1,047 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)