Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
2. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
3. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
4. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
5. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
Essay Topic 1
Is Rose a vain girl? What effects does her vanity or lack of vanity have? Give examples from the book showing either her vanity or her lack of vanity.
Essay Topic 2
After Lissa finds the dead fox, how does she react? How do Lissa's friends and enemies react to the fox?
Essay Topic 3
What is the point of view of Vampire Academy? Why do you think Richelle Mead chose this point of view, and how might the story be different if told from a different point of view?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)