|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
2. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
3. What happens to Christian?
4. What did Rose not find out about Vladimir?
5. What happens to Ms. Karp?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
2. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
3. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
4. Over the course of this book, how have Rose and Lissa changed?
5. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
6. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
7. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
8. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
9. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
10. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is Rose a vain girl? What effects does her vanity or lack of vanity have? Give examples from the book showing either her vanity or her lack of vanity.
Essay Topic 2
What is the point of view of Vampire Academy? Why do you think Richelle Mead chose this point of view, and how might the story be different if told from a different point of view?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the story of Vladimir's life as detailed through Rose's research throughout the book.
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)