|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
2. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
3. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
4. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
5. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the story, the teens are shown to be very good fighters, but just not quite good enough. Who ends up helping Lissa and Rose, throughout the story? What might happen if the adults do not come to Rose and Lissa's rescue throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
Is the narrator in Vampire Academy reliable? If so, cite at least three examples from the story that prove the reliability of the narrator. If not, explain what plot devices are used to show the unreliable narrator, and list examples of each.
Essay Topic 3
After Lissa is rescued, how do the the girls react to the rumors and social back biting at school? Why do they feel this way now?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)