|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christian call the guardians who came for his parents?
2. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
3. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
4. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
5. How did Rose and Lissa escape the academy?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
2. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
3. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
4. Over the course of this book, how have Rose and Lissa changed?
5. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
6. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
7. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
8. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
9. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
10. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the responsible use of power in Vampire Academy. Which characters use their powers responsibly, and what effects does this have? Which characters abuse their powers or the powers of others, and what happens?
Essay Topic 2
How does Natalie turn Strigoi? Why does she turn Strigoi? What happens after Natalie turns Strigoi?
Essay Topic 3
Throughout the story, the teens are shown to be very good fighters, but just not quite good enough. Who ends up helping Lissa and Rose, throughout the story? What might happen if the adults do not come to Rose and Lissa's rescue throughout the book?
This section contains 1,208 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)