|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be accompanying Rose and Lissa to the mall?
2. Why is Rose worried about Lissa drinking?
3. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
4. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
5. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
2. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
3. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
4. Over the course of this book, how have Rose and Lissa changed?
5. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
6. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
7. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
8. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
9. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
10. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the story of Vladimir's life as detailed through Rose's research throughout the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the responsible use of power in Vampire Academy. Which characters use their powers responsibly, and what effects does this have? Which characters abuse their powers or the powers of others, and what happens?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the social structure of the academy. What are the various class distinctions? Where do Rose, Lissa, and their friends fit in?
This section contains 1,056 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)