|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
2. What is the third dead animal that Lissa finds?
3. How old was Dimitri when he beat up his father?
4. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
5. What does Christian call the guardians who came for his parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
2. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
3. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
4. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
5. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
6. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
7. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
8. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
9. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
10. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Victor tells Lissa that she is addicted to her powers, and that she will use them no matter what, and that they will kill her eventually. What is Victor's reason for telling Lissa this. Is he right about her desire to use her powers? Is he right about Lissa's fate should she continue to use the powers?
Essay Topic 2
After Lissa is rescued, how do the the girls react to the rumors and social back biting at school? Why do they feel this way now?
Essay Topic 3
What is the point of view of Vampire Academy? Why do you think Richelle Mead chose this point of view, and how might the story be different if told from a different point of view?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)