Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
2. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
3. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
4. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
5. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
Compare and contrast the relationship between Rose and Jesse to the relationship between Lissa and Christian.
Rose refuses to accept Christian based on a preconception she has from what happened to his parents. Is Rose right to "play it safe" by not trusting him because of his parents' faults? What other characters have been given a raw deal due to preconceptions?
What do the dead animals foreshadow? What do they hint at in Lissa's past? Why are they especially terrible for Lissa?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)