|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lissa react to Mia's gossip about her and Christian?
2. Why is Lissa angry at Rose?
3. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
4. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
5. How do the events in the woods affect Rose and Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
2. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
3. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
4. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
5. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
6. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
7. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
8. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
9. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
10. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Rose's impatience in her training. What does she hope to accomplish? What might happen if Dimitri gives in to her impatience?
Essay Topic 2
Is Rose a vain girl? What effects does her vanity or lack of vanity have? Give examples from the book showing either her vanity or her lack of vanity.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the importance of foreshadowing in Vampire Academy. Give at least five examples of foreshadowing from the text. How might this story be different without foreshadowing?
This section contains 1,141 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)