|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mia want from Rose?
2. Where does Dimitri find Lissa?
3. How old was Dimitri when he beat up his father?
4. How do the events in the woods affect Rose and Lissa?
5. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
2. Over the course of this book, how have Rose and Lissa changed?
3. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
4. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
5. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
6. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
7. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
8. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
9. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
10. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After Lissa is rescued, how do the the girls react to the rumors and social back biting at school? Why do they feel this way now?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the social structure of the academy. What are the various class distinctions? Where do Rose, Lissa, and their friends fit in?
Essay Topic 3
Throughout the story, the teens are shown to be very good fighters, but just not quite good enough. Who ends up helping Lissa and Rose, throughout the story? What might happen if the adults do not come to Rose and Lissa's rescue throughout the book?
This section contains 1,019 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)