|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dimitri's tattoo signify?
2. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
3. What is Lissa doing as she rejoins the royal clique?
4. What happens to Ms. Karp?
5. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
2. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
3. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
4. Describe the events that cause Rose and Lissa to escape.
5. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
6. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
7. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
8. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
9. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
10. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the point of view of Vampire Academy? Why do you think Richelle Mead chose this point of view, and how might the story be different if told from a different point of view?
Essay Topic 2
What do the dead animals foreshadow? What do they hint at in Lissa's past? Why are they especially terrible for Lissa?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the importance of foreshadowing in Vampire Academy. Give at least five examples of foreshadowing from the text. How might this story be different without foreshadowing?
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)