|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rose worried about Lissa drinking?
2. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
3. What happens to Christian?
4. Who invites Lissa to a study session while under compulsion?
5. What does Rose wake up to find after her incident?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the importance of foreshadowing in Vampire Academy. Give at least five examples of foreshadowing from the text. How might this story be different without foreshadowing?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the story of Vladimir's life as detailed through Rose's research throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the responsible use of power in Vampire Academy. Which characters use their powers responsibly, and what effects does this have? Which characters abuse their powers or the powers of others, and what happens?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)