|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
2. What does Rose wake up to find after her incident?
3. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
4. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
5. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
2. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
3. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
4. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
5. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
6. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
7. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
8. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
9. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
10. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is Rose a vain girl? What effects does her vanity or lack of vanity have? Give examples from the book showing either her vanity or her lack of vanity.
Essay Topic 2
What is the point of view of Vampire Academy? Why do you think Richelle Mead chose this point of view, and how might the story be different if told from a different point of view?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss public opinion. Throughout the story, what affects does public opinion have on the main characters? Be specific in your answers, and cite examples from the story as evidence.
This section contains 1,135 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)