|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
2. What happens to Ms. Karp?
3. Who start the rumors about Mia?
4. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
5. Who stows away in the van?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
2. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
4. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
5. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
6. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
7. What happens when Rose and Christian find Lissa in the woods?
8. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
9. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
10. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Victor tells Lissa that she is addicted to her powers, and that she will use them no matter what, and that they will kill her eventually. What is Victor's reason for telling Lissa this. Is he right about her desire to use her powers? Is he right about Lissa's fate should she continue to use the powers?
Essay Topic 2
What do the dead animals foreshadow? What do they hint at in Lissa's past? Why are they especially terrible for Lissa?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the story of Vladimir's life as detailed through Rose's research throughout the book.
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)