|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
2. Why was Lissa kidnapped?
3. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
4. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
5. How does Lissa turn the royals to her side?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
2. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
3. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
4. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
5. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
6. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
7. Describe the events that cause Rose and Lissa to escape.
8. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
9. What happens when Rose and Christian find Lissa in the woods?
10. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Rose refuses to accept Christian based on a preconception she has from what happened to his parents. Is Rose right to "play it safe" by not trusting him because of his parents' faults? What other characters have been given a raw deal due to preconceptions?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the story of Vladimir's life as detailed through Rose's research throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
After Lissa finds the dead fox, how does she react? How do Lissa's friends and enemies react to the fox?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)