|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
2. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
3. Why was Lissa kidnapped?
4. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
5. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
2. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
3. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
4. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
5. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
6. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
7. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
8. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
9. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
10. Describe the events that cause Rose and Lissa to escape.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the significance of the psychic link between Rose and Lissa. If it is not significant, explain why.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the importance of foreshadowing in Vampire Academy. Give at least five examples of foreshadowing from the text. How might this story be different without foreshadowing?
Essay Topic 3
Throughout the story, the teens are shown to be very good fighters, but just not quite good enough. Who ends up helping Lissa and Rose, throughout the story? What might happen if the adults do not come to Rose and Lissa's rescue throughout the book?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)