Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
2. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
3. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
4. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
5. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
Discuss public opinion. Throughout the story, what affects does public opinion have on the main characters? Be specific in your answers, and cite examples from the story as evidence.
What do the dead animals foreshadow? What do they hint at in Lissa's past? Why are they especially terrible for Lissa?
Describe the story of Vladimir's life as detailed through Rose's research throughout the book.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)