|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dimitri's tattoo signify?
2. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
3. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
4. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
5. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
2. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
3. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
4. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
5. Describe the events that cause Rose and Lissa to escape.
6. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
7. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
8. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
9. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
10. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the responsible use of power in Vampire Academy. Which characters use their powers responsibly, and what effects does this have? Which characters abuse their powers or the powers of others, and what happens?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the significance of the psychic link between Rose and Lissa. If it is not significant, explain why.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the social structure of the academy. What are the various class distinctions? Where do Rose, Lissa, and their friends fit in?
This section contains 1,092 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)