|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third dead animal that Lissa finds?
2. What happens when Rose breaks the wooden bench?
3. Who start the rumors about Mia?
4. What is Lissa doing as she rejoins the royal clique?
5. Where does Lissa find the third dead animal?
Essay Topic 1
Is Rose a vain girl? What effects does her vanity or lack of vanity have? Give examples from the book showing either her vanity or her lack of vanity.
Essay Topic 2
Is the narrator in Vampire Academy reliable? If so, cite at least three examples from the story that prove the reliability of the narrator. If not, explain what plot devices are used to show the unreliable narrator, and list examples of each.
Essay Topic 3
Throughout the story, the teens are shown to be very good fighters, but just not quite good enough. Who ends up helping Lissa and Rose, throughout the story? What might happen if the adults do not come to Rose and Lissa's rescue throughout the book?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)