|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
2. What does Rose wake up to find after her incident?
3. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
4. Where does Rose wake up?
5. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
2. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
3. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
4. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
5. Over the course of this book, how have Rose and Lissa changed?
6. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
7. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
8. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
9. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
10. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the point of view of Vampire Academy? Why do you think Richelle Mead chose this point of view, and how might the story be different if told from a different point of view?
Essay Topic 2
After Lissa finds the dead fox, how does she react? How do Lissa's friends and enemies react to the fox?
Essay Topic 3
Is the narrator in Vampire Academy reliable? If so, cite at least three examples from the story that prove the reliability of the narrator. If not, explain what plot devices are used to show the unreliable narrator, and list examples of each.
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)