|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Natalie?
2. How was the fox killed?
3. How does Mia try to spin the rumor about her parents being servants?
4. Who breaks up the conflict between Mia and Rose?
5. How does Christian use his magic for Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what is the new rumor going around, and who is spreading it?
2. Why does Lissa get two detentions in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Dimitri tell Rose about Strigoi?
4. What happened in the woods, two years before?
5. What happens when Jesse meets Rose in the unused lounge?
6. In Chapter 5, what happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian?
7. What happens to Rose in her first bodyguard class after her return?
8. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
9. What happens to Lissa in Chapter 7?
10. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Rose refuses to accept Christian based on a preconception she has from what happened to his parents. Is Rose right to "play it safe" by not trusting him because of his parents' faults? What other characters have been given a raw deal due to preconceptions?
Essay Topic 2
What is the point of view of Vampire Academy? Why do you think Richelle Mead chose this point of view, and how might the story be different if told from a different point of view?
Essay Topic 3
Is Rose a vain girl? What effects does her vanity or lack of vanity have? Give examples from the book showing either her vanity or her lack of vanity.
This section contains 1,056 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)