|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose react to Lissa and Christian?
2. What does Rose tell Jesse about Mia's parents?
3. What happens when Rose spars with Mason?
4. Who is Ivan Zeklos?
5. Who teaches Rose's body guard theory class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Jesse meets Rose in the unused lounge?
2. What are feeders, and how do the others at the academy feel about them?
3. What does Queen Tatiana say to Lissa in Chapter 11?
4. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
5. What happens to the relationship between Mia and the other girls, Rose and Lissa, in Chapter 6?
6. Why does Lissa feel awkward about the idea of going to the feeders?
7. What happens when Rose discovers who is spreading the rumors about her?
8. What happens when Lissa finds the dead rabbit and threatening note on her bed?
9. Describe the events after dinner in Chapter 11.
10. What happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian in Chapter 9?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the responsible use of power in Vampire Academy. Which characters use their powers responsibly, and what effects does this have? Which characters abuse their powers or the powers of others, and what happens?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the social structure of the academy. What are the various class distinctions? Where do Rose, Lissa, and their friends fit in?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Rose's impatience in her training. What does she hope to accomplish? What might happen if Dimitri gives in to her impatience?
This section contains 998 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)