|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Victor?
2. Why is Lissa still in sophomore classes?
3. Why is Kirova angry at Rose?
4. What does Dimitri tell Rose about the psi-hounds that chased her?
5. What has upset Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dimitri appear in the first two chapters?
2. What happens when Jesse meets Rose in the unused lounge?
3. What happens to Lissa in Chapter 7?
4. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
5. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
6. How does Rose react to the dead fox?
7. Describe the events after dinner in Chapter 11.
8. In Chapter 5, what happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian?
9. Why does Lissa feel awkward about the idea of going to the feeders?
10. What happens when Rose discovers who is spreading the rumors about her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After Lissa finds the dead fox, how does she react? How do Lissa's friends and enemies react to the fox?
Essay Topic 2
Is Rose a vain girl? What effects does her vanity or lack of vanity have? Give examples from the book showing either her vanity or her lack of vanity.
Essay Topic 3
What is the point of view of Vampire Academy? Why do you think Richelle Mead chose this point of view, and how might the story be different if told from a different point of view?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)