|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special visitor is coming for the All Saints' day celebration?
2. Why is Kirova angry at Rose?
3. What happens when Roes accuses Mia of using her magic to play a prank on Rose and Lissa?
4. How does Lissa react to Rose telling her to stop seeing Christian?
5. What could happen if anyone else hears what Rose says about the queen?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian?
2. What happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian in Chapter 9?
3. Describe the events after dinner in Chapter 11.
4. What distracts Rose from her concern for her friend in Chapter 8?
5. What happens in science class during the lecture on wolves?
6. What does Dimitri tell Rose after he catches her with Jesse?
7. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
8. What happens to Lissa in Chapter 7?
9. Why is Rose allowed to stay on at the academy?
10. Describe the conversation in Chapter 5 between Lissa and Rose at lunch.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the story, the teens are shown to be very good fighters, but just not quite good enough. Who ends up helping Lissa and Rose, throughout the story? What might happen if the adults do not come to Rose and Lissa's rescue throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
Is the narrator in Vampire Academy reliable? If so, cite at least three examples from the story that prove the reliability of the narrator. If not, explain what plot devices are used to show the unreliable narrator, and list examples of each.
Essay Topic 3
Throughout the story, Both Mia and Rachel spread rumors. Describe this rumor battle between the two girls. What rumors are spread by whom, and what effects do they have? Do the rumors have the effects intended by the ones who started them?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)