Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Dimitri's vampire lord?
2. Who is Kirova?
3. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
4. What is Dimitri's reason for stepping in front of the car?
5. What does the queen say to Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
2. Describe the relationship between Rose and Lissa when they are introduced in Chapter 1.
3. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
4. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
5. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
6. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
7. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
8. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
9. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
10. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
Essay Topic 1
Explain the importance of foreshadowing in Vampire Academy. Give at least five examples of foreshadowing from the text. How might this story be different without foreshadowing?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the relationship between Rose and Jesse to the relationship between Lissa and Christian.
Essay Topic 3
How does Natalie turn Strigoi? Why does she turn Strigoi? What happens after Natalie turns Strigoi?
This section contains 1,107 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)