|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Rose's body guard theory class?
2. Why does Rose think that it is safer in the outside world than the teachers think?
3. What is the point of view of this novel?
4. On the way to class, who interrupts Rose and Lissa?
5. What are Rose and Lissa doing for which Mia gets them in trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian in Chapter 9?
2. Describe the events after dinner in Chapter 11.
3. What does Rose learn about herself and Lissa in Chapter 6?
4. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
5. How do Rose and Lissa feel about escaping again in Chapter 4?
6. What does Queen Tatiana say to Lissa in Chapter 11?
7. How does Rose react to the dead fox?
8. What happened in the woods, two years before?
9. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
10. Describe the conversation in Chapter 5 between Lissa and Rose at lunch.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the point of view of Vampire Academy? Why do you think Richelle Mead chose this point of view, and how might the story be different if told from a different point of view?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the importance of foreshadowing in Vampire Academy. Give at least five examples of foreshadowing from the text. How might this story be different without foreshadowing?
Essay Topic 3
What do the dead animals foreshadow? What do they hint at in Lissa's past? Why are they especially terrible for Lissa?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)