Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Dimitri's vampire lord?
2. Who is Kirova?
3. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
4. What is Dimitri's reason for stepping in front of the car?
5. What does the queen say to Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
2. Describe the relationship between Rose and Lissa when they are introduced in Chapter 1.
3. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
4. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
5. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
6. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
7. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
8. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
9. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
10. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
Describe the story of Vladimir's life as detailed through Rose's research throughout the book.
After Lissa finds the dead fox, how does she react? How do Lissa's friends and enemies react to the fox?
Discuss public opinion. Throughout the story, what affects does public opinion have on the main characters? Be specific in your answers, and cite examples from the story as evidence.
This section contains 1,106 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)