|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rose and Lissa feel strange in the feeder room?
2. What does Natalie tell Lissa after dinner?
3. What gossip does Rose hear about two dhampir guardians?
4. What does the queen imply about Lissa?
5. After talking to Dimitri, and before bed, who sends Rose an email?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dimitri tell Rose after he catches her with Jesse?
2. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Dimitri appear in the first two chapters?
4. What happened in the woods, two years before?
5. Why are Lissa and Rose living together in Portland?
6. What happens to the relationship between Mia and the other girls, Rose and Lissa, in Chapter 6?
7. How does Rose feel about the progression of her training in Chapter 7?
8. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
9. What happens when Rose discovers who is spreading the rumors about her?
10. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the story, Both Mia and Rachel spread rumors. Describe this rumor battle between the two girls. What rumors are spread by whom, and what effects do they have? Do the rumors have the effects intended by the ones who started them?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the story of Vladimir's life as detailed through Rose's research throughout the book.
Essay Topic 3
This story introduces some new elements into the ever growing vampire mythology. What new elements are introduced in Vampire Academy? How are they different from other, more traditional vampire stories?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)