|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lissa feel about the fox at lunch?
2. What are Rose and Lissa doing for which Mia gets them in trouble?
3. Why is the dead fox especially horrible for Lissa?
4. Why is Lissa still in sophomore classes?
5. Who breaks up the conflict between Mia and Rose?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Rose and Lissa feel about escaping again in Chapter 4?
2. What distracts Rose from her concern for her friend in Chapter 8?
3. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
4. How does Rose react to the dead fox?
5. What happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian in Chapter 9?
6. What happens to the relationship between Mia and the other girls, Rose and Lissa, in Chapter 6?
7. Describe the relationship between Rose and Lissa when they are introduced in Chapter 1.
8. What happened in the woods, two years before?
9. Are there any social distinctions at the academy?
10. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the relationship between Rose and Jesse to the relationship between Lissa and Christian.
Essay Topic 2
Is the narrator in Vampire Academy reliable? If so, cite at least three examples from the story that prove the reliability of the narrator. If not, explain what plot devices are used to show the unreliable narrator, and list examples of each.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the social structure of the academy. What are the various class distinctions? Where do Rose, Lissa, and their friends fit in?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)