|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Rose and Lissa doing for which Mia gets them in trouble?
2. After talking to Dimitri, and before bed, who sends Rose an email?
3. What does Lissa find in her bed after the dinner?
4. What actions show that Rose is not as grown up as she would like to be?
5. What wakes Rose?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation in Chapter 5 between Lissa and Rose at lunch.
2. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
3. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
4. What happens when Lissa finds the dead rabbit and threatening note on her bed?
5. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
6. What happens to Rose in her first bodyguard class after her return?
7. How does Rose react to the dead fox?
8. In Chapter 11, how is Rose's combat training with Dimitri progressing?
9. Why are Lissa and Rose living together in Portland?
10. Why does Lissa get two detentions in Chapter 10?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the significance of the psychic link between Rose and Lissa. If it is not significant, explain why.
Essay Topic 2
Rose refuses to accept Christian based on a preconception she has from what happened to his parents. Is Rose right to "play it safe" by not trusting him because of his parents' faults? What other characters have been given a raw deal due to preconceptions?
Essay Topic 3
After Lissa finds the dead fox, how does she react? How do Lissa's friends and enemies react to the fox?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)