|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After running with Dimitri, what does Rose experience through her psychic link?
2. What is Dimitri teaching Rose?
3. What are Rose and Lissa doing for which Mia gets them in trouble?
4. Who is Kirova?
5. What is the point of view of this novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
2. What happens to Lissa in Chapter 7?
3. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
4. Why does Lissa get two detentions in Chapter 10?
5. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
6. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
7. Describe the conversation in Chapter 5 between Lissa and Rose at lunch.
8. How does the headmistress react when Rose and Lissa are brought to her office?
9. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
10. Why are Lissa and Rose living together in Portland?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the responsible use of power in Vampire Academy. Which characters use their powers responsibly, and what effects does this have? Which characters abuse their powers or the powers of others, and what happens?
Essay Topic 2
After Lissa is rescued, how do the the girls react to the rumors and social back biting at school? Why do they feel this way now?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Rose's impatience in her training. What does she hope to accomplish? What might happen if Dimitri gives in to her impatience?
This section contains 1,565 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)