|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ivan Zeklos?
2. What does Rose's note say?
3. Where was Dimitri educated?
4. What happens when Roes accuses Mia of using her magic to play a prank on Rose and Lissa?
5. What does Mason think about the fox incident?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Rose discovers who is spreading the rumors about her?
2. What are feeders, and how do the others at the academy feel about them?
3. What does Rose learn about herself and Lissa in Chapter 6?
4. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
5. What does Queen Tatiana say to Lissa in Chapter 11?
6. How does Rose feel about the progression of her training in Chapter 7?
7. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
8. Why does Dimitri appear in the first two chapters?
9. In Chapter 7, what does Dimitri tell Rose about Strigoi?
10. What happens in science class during the lecture on wolves?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is Rose a vain girl? What effects does her vanity or lack of vanity have? Give examples from the book showing either her vanity or her lack of vanity.
Essay Topic 2
What is the point of view of Vampire Academy? Why do you think Richelle Mead chose this point of view, and how might the story be different if told from a different point of view?
Essay Topic 3
Rose refuses to accept Christian based on a preconception she has from what happened to his parents. Is Rose right to "play it safe" by not trusting him because of his parents' faults? What other characters have been given a raw deal due to preconceptions?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)