|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Aaron's new girlfriend?
2. What does Christian do when Lissa tells him that Rose thinks he killed the fox?
3. What does Rose tell Jesse about Mia's parents?
4. What happened to Dimitri's vampire lord?
5. What is wrong with Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship between Rose and Lissa when they are introduced in Chapter 1.
2. Why are Lissa and Rose living together in Portland?
3. What happens when Rose discovers who is spreading the rumors about her?
4. What does Queen Tatiana say to Lissa in Chapter 11?
5. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
6. Why does Dimitri appear in the first two chapters?
7. Are there any social distinctions at the academy?
8. What happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian in Chapter 9?
9. In Chapter 5, what happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian?
10. What happens when Jesse meets Rose in the unused lounge?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After Lissa finds the dead fox, how does she react? How do Lissa's friends and enemies react to the fox?
Essay Topic 2
What is the point of view of Vampire Academy? Why do you think Richelle Mead chose this point of view, and how might the story be different if told from a different point of view?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the importance of foreshadowing in Vampire Academy. Give at least five examples of foreshadowing from the text. How might this story be different without foreshadowing?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)