Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Dimitri's vampire lord?
2. Who is Kirova?
3. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
4. What is Dimitri's reason for stepping in front of the car?
5. What does the queen say to Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
2. Describe the relationship between Rose and Lissa when they are introduced in Chapter 1.
3. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
4. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
5. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
6. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
7. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
8. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
9. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
10. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
Essay Topic 1
After Lissa is rescued, how do the the girls react to the rumors and social back biting at school? Why do they feel this way now?
Essay Topic 2
After Lissa finds the dead fox, how does she react? How do Lissa's friends and enemies react to the fox?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the social structure of the academy. What are the various class distinctions? Where do Rose, Lissa, and their friends fit in?
This section contains 1,117 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)