|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
2. Where is the academy located?
3. What does Rose tell Jesse about Mia's parents?
4. How many Strigoi has Dimitri killed?
5. How does Rose feel after the link breaks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rose learn about herself and Lissa in Chapter 6?
2. What happens in science class during the lecture on wolves?
3. Describe the conversation in Chapter 5 between Lissa and Rose at lunch.
4. How does Rose react to the dead fox?
5. In Chapter 5, what happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian?
6. What happens to Lissa in Chapter 7?
7. What does Queen Tatiana say to Lissa in Chapter 11?
8. In Chapter 11, how is Rose's combat training with Dimitri progressing?
9. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
10. Describe the relationship between Rose and Lissa when they are introduced in Chapter 1.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Victor tells Lissa that she is addicted to her powers, and that she will use them no matter what, and that they will kill her eventually. What is Victor's reason for telling Lissa this. Is he right about her desire to use her powers? Is he right about Lissa's fate should she continue to use the powers?
Essay Topic 2
Is the narrator in Vampire Academy reliable? If so, cite at least three examples from the story that prove the reliability of the narrator. If not, explain what plot devices are used to show the unreliable narrator, and list examples of each.
Essay Topic 3
After Lissa is rescued, how do the the girls react to the rumors and social back biting at school? Why do they feel this way now?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)