|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rose and Lissa feel strange in the feeder room?
2. Who breaks up the conflict between Mia and Rose?
3. What nickname does Rose give Aaron's new girlfriend?
4. Why does Rose not have a silver stake?
5. What are Rose and Lissa doing for which Mia gets them in trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the headmistress react when Rose and Lissa are brought to her office?
2. What happened in the woods, two years before?
3. What happens when Lissa finds the dead rabbit and threatening note on her bed?
4. What happens in science class during the lecture on wolves?
5. Describe the relationship between Rose and Lissa when they are introduced in Chapter 1.
6. Why does Lissa get two detentions in Chapter 10?
7. What happens when Jesse meets Rose in the unused lounge?
8. What does Rose learn about herself and Lissa in Chapter 6?
9. Describe the differences in behavior between the staff and the other students when Lissa and Rose return to the academy.
10. What happens to Rose in her first bodyguard class after her return?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the responsible use of power in Vampire Academy. Which characters use their powers responsibly, and what effects does this have? Which characters abuse their powers or the powers of others, and what happens?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the relationship between Rose and Jesse to the relationship between Lissa and Christian.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the story of Vladimir's life as detailed through Rose's research throughout the book.
This section contains 991 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)