|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose's note say?
2. How does Victor feel about Rose now?
3. Why can Rose not afford any distractions now?
4. On the way to class, who interrupts Rose and Lissa?
5. How was the fox killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the differences in behavior between the staff and the other students when Lissa and Rose return to the academy.
2. What happens when Jesse meets Rose in the unused lounge?
3. What distracts Rose from her concern for her friend in Chapter 8?
4. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
5. Describe the conversation in Chapter 5 between Lissa and Rose at lunch.
6. In Chapter 11, how is Rose's combat training with Dimitri progressing?
7. What do Dimitri and Rose talk about after she comes back to herself in Chapter 5?
8. What happens when Rose discovers who is spreading the rumors about her?
9. Why does Lissa feel awkward about the idea of going to the feeders?
10. Why are Lissa and Rose living together in Portland?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is Rose a vain girl? What effects does her vanity or lack of vanity have? Give examples from the book showing either her vanity or her lack of vanity.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the importance of foreshadowing in Vampire Academy. Give at least five examples of foreshadowing from the text. How might this story be different without foreshadowing?
Essay Topic 3
How does Natalie turn Strigoi? Why does she turn Strigoi? What happens after Natalie turns Strigoi?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)