|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lissa's power?
(a) The fourth school of magic, water.
(b) The first school of magic, fire.
(c) The fifth school of magic, spirit.
(d) The second school of magic, wind.
2. What is the third dead animal that Lissa finds?
(a) A rat.
(b) A fox.
(c) A dove.
(d) A catfish.
3. Who was behind the kidnapping?
4. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
(a) She cries.
(b) She runs from it.
(c) She blames Rose for letting it happen.
(d) She reports the incident.
5. What happens to Lissa after the dance?
(a) She is taken to the clinic.
(b) She is kidnapped by a group of guardians.
(c) She is badly beaten by Mia.
(d) She is taken to her room under guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rose not find out about Vladimir?
2. Who will be accompanying Rose and Lissa to the mall?
3. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
4. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
5. How old was Dimitri when he beat up his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
2. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
3. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
4. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
5. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
6. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
7. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
8. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
9. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
10. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)