|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lissa doing as she rejoins the royal clique?
(a) She is advocating for Rose.
(b) She is advocating for Mia.
(c) She is plotting against Rose.
(d) She is plotting against the queen.
2. Who will be accompanying Rose and Lissa to the mall?
(a) Natalie and Christian.
(b) Camille, Natalie, and Uncle Victor.
(c) Uncle Victor and Camille.
(d) Jesse, Mason, and Mia.
3. What did Rose not find out about Vladimir?
(a) He killed his own father.
(b) Healing made him sick, crazy, and depressed.
(c) He once tried to kill himself.
(d) He used compulsion on a large scale.
4. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
(a) Lissa is given detention for asking.
(b) Rose is not allowed to go.
(c) Lissa is not allowed to go.
(d) Rose is allowed to go.
5. Who start the rumors about Mia?
(a) Christian and Aaron.
(b) Jesse and Ralph.
(c) Rose and Mason.
(d) Rose and Lissa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rose wake up after her incident?
2. How old was Dimitri when he beat up his father?
3. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
4. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
5. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
2. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
3. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
4. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
5. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
6. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
7. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
8. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
9. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
10. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
This section contains 1,167 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)