|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rose not find out about Vladimir?
(a) He once tried to kill himself.
(b) Healing made him sick, crazy, and depressed.
(c) He killed his own father.
(d) He used compulsion on a large scale.
2. Who start the rumors about Mia?
(a) Christian and Aaron.
(b) Rose and Lissa.
(c) Jesse and Ralph.
(d) Rose and Mason.
3. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) Rose does not like the royals.
(b) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
(c) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(d) The royals can not be trusted.
4. What is Lissa doing as she rejoins the royal clique?
(a) She is advocating for Rose.
(b) She is plotting against the queen.
(c) She is advocating for Mia.
(d) She is plotting against Rose.
5. Who helped Vladimir through his hard times?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the conditions for Lissa's release from the clinic?
2. What happens when Rose breaks the wooden bench?
3. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
4. How does Dimitri feel about what happened between himself and Rose?
5. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)