|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
2. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
(a) She is misguided and didn't realize what would happen.
(b) To rid herself of her healing powers and to retain her sanity.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) She is evil and has always enjoyed killing.
3. What is Lissa's power?
(a) The fifth school of magic, spirit.
(b) The second school of magic, wind.
(c) The fourth school of magic, water.
(d) The first school of magic, fire.
4. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
(a) She becomes angry with him and leaves.
(b) She snaps at him, but then apologizes.
(c) She punches him back.
(d) She thanks him.
5. What happens to Victor when Natalie turns Strigoi?
(a) He sneaks off while the guards are distracted by Natalie's killing.
(b) He is killed while trying to protect her from the guardians.
(c) She breaks him out of jail.
(d) She kills him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third dead animal that Lissa finds?
2. What is Lissa doing as she rejoins the royal clique?
3. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
4. Who is Mikhail?
5. Who helped Vladimir through his hard times?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
2. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
3. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
4. Describe the events that cause Rose and Lissa to escape.
5. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
6. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
7. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
8. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
9. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
10. Over the course of this book, how have Rose and Lissa changed?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)