|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third dead animal that Lissa finds?
(a) A dove.
(b) A catfish.
(c) A fox.
(d) A rat.
2. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
(a) Vladimir and Ms. Karp.
(b) Anna and Dimitri.
(c) Jesse and Christian.
(d) Tatiana and Rose.
3. How does Rose feel about Lissa's interactions with the royals?
(a) She is angry that Lissa is behaving this way.
(b) She thinks it's a good idea.
(c) She doesn't know about it.
(d) She recognizes it as a necessary evil.
4. Where does Rose wake up after her incident?
(a) She wakes up in the emergency room.
(b) She wakes up in he morgue.
(c) She wakes up in her room.
(d) She wakes up in the clinic.
5. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
(a) She is worried that it will destroy her good looks.
(b) She is worried that vampires and other dhampir will think that she is a feeder.
(c) She is worried that it will not leave her any time to study.
(d) She is worried that she will not be good enough and her vampire might die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
2. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
3. What did Rose not find out about Vladimir?
4. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
5. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
2. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
3. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
4. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
5. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
6. Over the course of this book, how have Rose and Lissa changed?
7. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
8. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
9. What happens when Rose and Christian find Lissa in the woods?
10. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
This section contains 1,145 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)