|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose wake up to find after her incident?
(a) She has broken several bones.
(b) She has a cast on her arm.
(c) She has no injuries.
(d) She has a cast on her leg.
2. How do the events in the woods affect Rose and Lissa?
(a) They are driven apart.
(b) They are not affected at all.
(c) They agree not to ever speak of it again.
(d) Their friendship is fully recovered.
3. Where do Christian and Rose find Lissa?
(a) In the woods, all alone.
(b) Running down the road.
(c) In the woods, surrounded by psi-hounds.
(d) Locked in a cell.
4. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
(a) He catches her with another girl.
(b) He doesn't like her anymore.
(c) He leaves her for Lissa.
(d) He catches her with another boy.
5. Why is Lissa angry at Rose?
(a) Rose started rumors about Mia.
(b) Rose kissed Aaron.
(c) Rose told about Lissa cutting herself.
(d) Rose started rumors about Lissa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Christian?
2. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
3. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
4. Who will be accompanying Rose and Lissa to the mall?
5. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)