|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose feel about Lissa's interactions with the royals?
(a) She doesn't know about it.
(b) She recognizes it as a necessary evil.
(c) She is angry that Lissa is behaving this way.
(d) She thinks it's a good idea.
2. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
(a) He forgives her.
(b) He tells her that he really likes her.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He tells her that he doesn't like the new princess Lissa.
3. What are the conditions for Lissa's release from the clinic?
(a) She must go to counseling and take medicine for depression.
(b) She must attend counseling.
(c) She must attend counseling, take medicine for depression, and she will be under observation.
(d) She must take medicine for depression.
4. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
(a) He invites her to an after party that Lissa will not attend.
(b) He tells her not to worry what Lissa thinks.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He tells her that she needs to reconcile with Lissa.
5. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Dimitri when he beat up his father?
2. What happens to Christian?
3. What is the third dead animal that Lissa finds?
4. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
5. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
2. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
3. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
4. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
5. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
6. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
7. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
8. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
9. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
10. Over the course of this book, how have Rose and Lissa changed?
This section contains 1,179 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)