|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
(a) Rose is allowed to go.
(b) Lissa is given detention for asking.
(c) Rose is not allowed to go.
(d) Lissa is not allowed to go.
2. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
(a) She punches him back.
(b) She thanks him.
(c) She snaps at him, but then apologizes.
(d) She becomes angry with him and leaves.
3. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
(a) She feeds on Rose to regain strength, then heals him.
(b) She heals him.
(c) She is too exhausted to heal him, so does nothing.
(d) Knowing that she can't heal him, she kills him to put him out of his misery.
4. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
(a) She assumes that Lissa must be up to something, or the royals would not talk to her.
(b) She sees Lissa do it while in her mind.
(c) She sees Lissa do it while hiding behind a tree.
(d) Jesse tells her what Lissa is doing.
5. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
(a) She tells everyone about it.
(b) She agrees to keep the secret.
(c) She exiles Lissa for using forbidden magic.
(d) She admits that she has known all along.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stows away in the van?
2. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
3. Where does Rose wake up after her incident?
4. What does Dimitri do when he realizes that they are under a spell?
5. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)