|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
(a) His father beat his mother.
(b) His father beat him.
(c) His father turned Strigoi.
(d) His father was weak.
2. What does Mia want from Rose?
(a) She wants Rose to spread rumors about Aaron.
(b) She wants Rose to tell her the truth about why Lissa is in the clinic.
(c) She wants to be Rose's friend.
(d) She starts a fight with Rose.
3. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
(a) He assumed that since Rose lived through the car accident, and her leg healed, that Lissa must have healing powers.
(b) Victor saw her heal Rose.
(c) Christian told him.
(d) Natalie saw her heal the raven.
4. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
(a) She thinks that Lissa is dead.
(b) She believes her.
(c) She thinks it is unlikely.
(d) She already knows about it.
5. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
(a) Lissa leaves Aaron and starts dating Christian.
(b) Lissa and Christian don't talk anymore.
(c) Lissa and Christian get married.
(d) Lissa leaves Christian and starts dating Aaron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Ralph and Jesse claim to have had sex with and fed on Rose?
2. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
3. Why was Lissa kidnapped?
4. What are the conditions for Lissa's release from the clinic?
5. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
2. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
3. What happens when Rose and Christian find Lissa in the woods?
4. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
5. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
6. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
7. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
8. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
9. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
10. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
This section contains 1,170 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)