|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) She is evil and has always enjoyed killing.
(c) To rid herself of her healing powers and to retain her sanity.
(d) She is misguided and didn't realize what would happen.
2. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
(a) Rose is allowed to go.
(b) Rose is not allowed to go.
(c) Lissa is not allowed to go.
(d) Lissa is given detention for asking.
3. What does Victor bring Rose?
(a) A Sharpie marker for signing her cast.
(b) A silver stake.
(c) A healing potion.
(d) The rose necklace from the mall.
4. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
(a) She agrees to keep the secret.
(b) She tells everyone about it.
(c) She admits that she has known all along.
(d) She exiles Lissa for using forbidden magic.
5. How does Dimitri feel about Rose's mother's decision to give Rose up so that she can remain a guardian?
(a) He feels that it was the right decision.
(b) He thinks that it was selfish.
(c) He realizes that it is none of his business.
(d) He thinks that it was foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
2. Who was behind the kidnapping?
3. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
4. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
5. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
2. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
3. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
4. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
5. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
6. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
7. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
8. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
9. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
10. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
This section contains 1,198 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)