|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
(a) He doesn't like her anymore.
(b) He catches her with another girl.
(c) He catches her with another boy.
(d) He leaves her for Lissa.
2. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
(a) She told her about the strange guardians.
(b) She used compulsion.
(c) She lied to her, telling her that she had been expelled.
(d) She threatened to tell on Rose for letting Lissa feed on her.
3. How did Rose and Lissa escape the academy?
(a) Lissa used compulsion to convince the guards to let them out.
(b) Lissa used compulsion to make a chauffeur hide them in his trunk as he drove off.
(c) Rose and Lissa sneaked off in the middle of the night.
(d) Rose uses her psychic link to convince the guards to let them out.
4. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
(a) She runs from it.
(b) She cries.
(c) She blames Rose for letting it happen.
(d) She reports the incident.
5. Who start the rumors about Mia?
(a) Jesse and Ralph.
(b) Christian and Aaron.
(c) Rose and Mason.
(d) Rose and Lissa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rose worried about Lissa drinking?
2. Who will be accompanying Rose and Lissa to the mall?
3. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
4. Who helped Vladimir through his hard times?
5. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
2. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
3. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
4. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
5. Describe the events that cause Rose and Lissa to escape.
6. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
7. What happens when Rose and Christian find Lissa in the woods?
8. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
9. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
10. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)