|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is rumored to be the reason Lissa is in the clinic?
(a) She got in a fight with Rose.
(b) She cuts herself.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She fell out of a window.
2. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
(a) Rose is not allowed to go.
(b) Rose is allowed to go.
(c) Lissa is given detention for asking.
(d) Lissa is not allowed to go.
3. How did Rose and Lissa escape the academy?
(a) Lissa used compulsion to make a chauffeur hide them in his trunk as he drove off.
(b) Rose uses her psychic link to convince the guards to let them out.
(c) Lissa used compulsion to convince the guards to let them out.
(d) Rose and Lissa sneaked off in the middle of the night.
4. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
(b) Rose does not like the royals.
(c) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(d) The royals can not be trusted.
5. What happens to Christian?
(a) He is shot by a guardian.
(b) He falls off a cliff.
(c) He is mangled by a psi-hound.
(d) He is left behind when he can not keep up with Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
2. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
3. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
4. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
5. Who helped Vladimir through his hard times?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
2. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
3. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
4. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
5. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
6. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
7. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
8. Over the course of this book, how have Rose and Lissa changed?
9. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
10. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
This section contains 1,216 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)