|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rose wake up after her incident?
(a) She wakes up in her room.
(b) She wakes up in the emergency room.
(c) She wakes up in the clinic.
(d) She wakes up in he morgue.
2. Where does Dimitri find Lissa?
(a) In the chapel.
(c) In her room.
(d) In the clinic.
3. How do the events in the woods affect Rose and Lissa?
(a) They agree not to ever speak of it again.
(b) Their friendship is fully recovered.
(c) They are driven apart.
(d) They are not affected at all.
4. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
(a) His father turned Strigoi.
(b) His father beat his mother.
(c) His father was weak.
(d) His father beat him.
5. What is Lissa's power?
(a) The fourth school of magic, water.
(b) The second school of magic, wind.
(c) The first school of magic, fire.
(d) The fifth school of magic, spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
2. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
3. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
4. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
5. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
2. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
3. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
4. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
5. What happens when Rose and Christian find Lissa in the woods?
6. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
7. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
8. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
9. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
10. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
This section contains 1,152 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)