|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
(a) She thinks it is unlikely.
(b) She already knows about it.
(c) She believes her.
(d) She thinks that Lissa is dead.
2. Who invites Lissa to a study session while under compulsion?
3. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
(a) Rose told him to.
(b) Lissa told him to.
(c) Dimitri told him to.
(d) He wants to spend time with Rose.
4. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
(a) He tells her that it is ugly.
(b) He tells her that she should dye it blonde.
(c) He tells her that she must cut it off to be a guardian.
(d) He tells her she can wear it up instead of cutting it.
5. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
(a) Her sexual attraction to him.
(b) Her curiousity about his tattoo.
(c) Dimitri's powers of compulsion.
(d) The voices in her head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose feel about Lissa's interactions with the royals?
2. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
3. Who is Mikhail?
4. What is Lissa's power?
5. Where does Dimitri find Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
2. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
3. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
4. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
5. What happens when Rose and Christian find Lissa in the woods?
6. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
7. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
8. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
9. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
10. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)