|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lissa angry at Rose?
(a) Rose started rumors about Lissa.
(b) Rose kissed Aaron.
(c) Rose started rumors about Mia.
(d) Rose told about Lissa cutting herself.
2. Where does Rose wake up?
(a) Out in the woods.
(b) In the van.
(c) In the clinic.
(d) In her bed.
3. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(b) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
(c) The royals can not be trusted.
(d) Rose does not like the royals.
4. What does Victor bring Rose?
(a) A Sharpie marker for signing her cast.
(b) A silver stake.
(c) The rose necklace from the mall.
(d) A healing potion.
5. What did Rose not find out about Vladimir?
(a) Healing made him sick, crazy, and depressed.
(b) He used compulsion on a large scale.
(c) He killed his own father.
(d) He once tried to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
2. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
3. Who will be accompanying Rose and Lissa to the mall?
4. Who is Mikhail?
5. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
2. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
3. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
4. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
5. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
6. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
7. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
8. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
9. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
10. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)