|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mason distract the staff long enough to get Rose out of her room?
(a) He sets fire to the curtains.
(b) He sets fire to a trash can.
(c) He calls in a bomb threat.
(d) He pretends to be injured.
2. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
(a) To her room.
(b) To the chapel.
(d) To the clinic.
3. Where does Rose wake up after her incident?
(a) She wakes up in the clinic.
(b) She wakes up in her room.
(c) She wakes up in the emergency room.
(d) She wakes up in he morgue.
4. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
(a) Mia has been leaving them to get back at Lissa for her brother's behavior.
(b) Christian has been leaving them to threaten Lissa to leave Aaron.
(c) Rose has been drunkenly leaving them as a prank.
(d) Natalie has been leaving them hoping that Lissa would prove her ability to heal.
5. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
(a) Rose told him to.
(b) Dimitri told him to.
(c) He wants to spend time with Rose.
(d) Lissa told him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rose and Lissa escape the academy?
2. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
3. Where does Dimitri find Lissa?
4. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
5. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
2. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
3. Describe the events that cause Rose and Lissa to escape.
4. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
5. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
6. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
7. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
8. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
9. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
10. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
This section contains 1,196 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)