|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) Rose does not like the royals.
(b) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
(c) The royals can not be trusted.
(d) It is making Lissa unhappy.
2. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
(a) She runs from it.
(b) She cries.
(c) She reports the incident.
(d) She blames Rose for letting it happen.
3. Why does Rose not want to go to the dance?
(a) She feels ugly.
(b) She needs to study.
(c) She doesn't want to see Dimitri.
(d) She doesn't want to see Lissa.
4. What does Victor bring Rose?
(a) The rose necklace from the mall.
(b) A Sharpie marker for signing her cast.
(c) A healing potion.
(d) A silver stake.
5. How old was Dimitri when he beat up his father?
(a) He was twenty-three.
(b) He was eighteen.
(c) He was thirteen.
(d) He was seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
2. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
3. Who is Mikhail?
4. What happens when Rose breaks the wooden bench?
5. Why does Rose punch Mia at the dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
2. Over the course of this book, how have Rose and Lissa changed?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
4. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
5. What happens when Rose and Christian find Lissa in the woods?
6. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
7. Describe the events that cause Rose and Lissa to escape.
8. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
9. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
10. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
This section contains 1,152 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)