|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
(b) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(c) The royals can not be trusted.
(d) Rose does not like the royals.
2. Who is Mikhail?
(a) He is Ms. Karp's vampire lover.
(b) He is a Strigoi lord.
(c) He is a guardian at the school, and used to be Ms. Karp's lover.
(d) He is a Moroi Lord.
3. What happens to Lissa after the dance?
(a) She is kidnapped by a group of guardians.
(b) She is taken to the clinic.
(c) She is taken to her room under guard.
(d) She is badly beaten by Mia.
4. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He tells her that he doesn't like the new princess Lissa.
(c) He forgives her.
(d) He tells her that he really likes her.
5. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
(a) She already knows about it.
(b) She thinks that Lissa is dead.
(c) She thinks it is unlikely.
(d) She believes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lissa's power?
2. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
3. Where does Dimitri find Lissa?
4. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
5. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)