|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is rumored to be the reason Lissa is in the clinic?
(a) She cuts herself.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She fell out of a window.
(d) She got in a fight with Rose.
2. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
(c) Psychic link.
3. Why is Lissa angry at Rose?
(a) Rose kissed Aaron.
(b) Rose started rumors about Lissa.
(c) Rose started rumors about Mia.
(d) Rose told about Lissa cutting herself.
4. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
(a) She believes her.
(b) She already knows about it.
(c) She thinks it is unlikely.
(d) She thinks that Lissa is dead.
5. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
(a) To her room.
(b) To the clinic.
(d) To the chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lissa turn the royals to her side?
2. What does Rose wake up to find after her incident?
3. Who was behind the kidnapping?
4. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
5. What happens to Ms. Karp?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
2. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
3. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
4. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
5. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
6. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
7. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
8. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
9. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
10. What happens when Rose and Christian find Lissa in the woods?
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)