|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
(b) Psychic link.
2. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
(a) She told her about the strange guardians.
(b) She threatened to tell on Rose for letting Lissa feed on her.
(c) She lied to her, telling her that she had been expelled.
(d) She used compulsion.
3. How does Lissa react to Mia's gossip about her and Christian?
(a) She runs away again, leaving Christian behind.
(b) She runs away with Christian to aviod the scorn of the other students.
(c) She doesn't care. She knows that Christian is good for her.
(d) She has had all she can take, so she kills Mia.
4. What does Mia want from Rose?
(a) She wants to be Rose's friend.
(b) She wants Rose to tell her the truth about why Lissa is in the clinic.
(c) She wants Rose to spread rumors about Aaron.
(d) She starts a fight with Rose.
5. How do the events in the woods affect Rose and Lissa?
(a) Their friendship is fully recovered.
(b) They are driven apart.
(c) They are not affected at all.
(d) They agree not to ever speak of it again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
2. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
3. Where does Rose wake up after her incident?
4. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
5. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
2. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
3. What happens to Lissa after healing Rose's leg and her confrontation with Christian?
4. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
5. Over the course of this book, how have Rose and Lissa changed?
6. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
7. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
8. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
9. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
10. What happens when Rose and Christian find Lissa in the woods?
This section contains 1,168 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)