|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
(a) She is worried that vampires and other dhampir will think that she is a feeder.
(b) She is worried that she will not be good enough and her vampire might die.
(c) She is worried that it will destroy her good looks.
(d) She is worried that it will not leave her any time to study.
2. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
(a) Dimitri told him to.
(b) Lissa told him to.
(c) Rose told him to.
(d) He wants to spend time with Rose.
3. How does Dimitri feel about what happened between himself and Rose?
(a) He feels like he has taken advantage of her.
(b) He feels like she has taken advantage of him.
(c) He feels like it was an abomination.
(d) He feels like it was perfectly natural.
4. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
(a) To the chapel.
(b) To the clinic.
(d) To her room.
5. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
(a) He tells her that she should dye it blonde.
(b) He tells her she can wear it up instead of cutting it.
(c) He tells her that she must cut it off to be a guardian.
(d) He tells her that it is ugly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is causing the feelings of lust between Rose and Dimitri?
2. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
3. Why was Lissa kidnapped?
4. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
5. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
2. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
3. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
4. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
5. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
6. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
7. What happens when the guardians arrive at the cabin?
8. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
9. Who is behind Lissa's kidnapping, and why?
10. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
This section contains 1,047 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)