|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lissa react to Mia's gossip about her and Christian?
(a) She has had all she can take, so she kills Mia.
(b) She doesn't care. She knows that Christian is good for her.
(c) She runs away with Christian to aviod the scorn of the other students.
(d) She runs away again, leaving Christian behind.
2. Where does Rose wake up after her incident?
(a) She wakes up in he morgue.
(b) She wakes up in her room.
(c) She wakes up in the clinic.
(d) She wakes up in the emergency room.
3. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
(a) She cries.
(b) She blames Rose for letting it happen.
(c) She reports the incident.
(d) She runs from it.
4. How does Dimitri feel about Rose's mother's decision to give Rose up so that she can remain a guardian?
(a) He feels that it was the right decision.
(b) He realizes that it is none of his business.
(c) He thinks that it was selfish.
(d) He thinks that it was foolish.
5. What does Mia want from Rose?
(a) She wants Rose to spread rumors about Aaron.
(b) She wants to be Rose's friend.
(c) She starts a fight with Rose.
(d) She wants Rose to tell her the truth about why Lissa is in the clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
2. How old was Dimitri when he beat up his father?
3. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
4. Why do Ralph and Jesse claim to have had sex with and fed on Rose?
5. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what is happening to the relationship between Rose and Mason?
2. What is happening to the friendship of Rose and Lissa in Chapter 13?
3. At the end of the book, how do Lissa and Rose feel about Lissa's powers?
4. What transpires between Christian and Lissa in the attic in Chapter 18?
5. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
6. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
7. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
8. What does Rose learn from the box of books from the attic?
9. What happens when Rose and Christian find Lissa in the woods?
10. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
This section contains 1,189 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)