|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
(a) Rose told him that Lissa was only pretending to like him.
(b) Christian just doesn't like LIssa anymore.
(c) Lissa told him that she didn't like him anymore.
(d) Christian has been seeing another girl.
2. What does Mason bring to Rose in Chapter 15?
(a) He brings her a box of Vladimir's books.
(b) He brings her a vial of Vladimir's blood.
(c) He brings her a lock of Vladimir's hair.
(d) He brings her Vladimir's silver stake.
3. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
(a) Natalie saw her heal the raven.
(b) Christian told him.
(c) Victor saw her heal Rose.
(d) He assumed that since Rose lived through the car accident, and her leg healed, that Lissa must have healing powers.
4. How old was Dimitri when he beat up his father?
(a) He was thirteen.
(b) He was eighteen.
(c) He was seven.
(d) He was twenty-three.
5. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) The royals can not be trusted.
(b) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(c) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
(d) Rose does not like the royals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
2. What does Victor bring Rose?
3. Why is Lissa angry at Rose?
4. How did Rose and Lissa escape the academy?
5. How does Dimitri feel about Rose's mother's decision to give Rose up so that she can remain a guardian?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)