|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rose and Lissa get a car?
(a) Lissa's parents gave her a car for her sixteenth birthday.
(b) Rose uses her mother's credit card to rent a car.
(c) Lissa holds their roommate in thrall and makes him give them his car.
(d) Rose steals a car from a nearby parking lot.
2. What does Rose tell Jesse about Mia's parents?
(a) She tells him that they are dead.
(b) She tells him that they are drunks.
(c) She tells him that they are royals.
(d) She tells him that they are servants.
3. What does Christian do to the boy who accuses Lissa of killing the fox herself?
(a) He punches him in the face.
(b) He uses compulsion on him to shut him up.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He briefly sets him on fire.
4. On the way to class, who interrupts Rose and Lissa?
5. What does the priest do when Rose asks about the term shadow-kissed?
(a) He explains what shadow-kissed means in full detail.
(b) He gives her a book about Moroi saints.
(c) He becomes angry and tells her that it is not her place to ask questions.
(d) He tells her not to worry about it, because it is not important.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms.Karp do when she finds Rose and Lissa drinking outside?
2. In science class, what does Jesse want from Rose?
3. What has Christian created for Lissa?
4. What did Christian see Lissa do?
5. How much time is Rose taking in training with Dimitri in addition to her classes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Dimitri and Rose talk about after she comes back to herself in Chapter 5?
2. What is the result of Rose and Mason starting rumors about Mia?
3. How does Rose react to the dead fox?
4. What happens when Rose tries to tell Dimitri about Lissa's kidnapping?
5. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
6. What are feeders, and how do the others at the academy feel about them?
7. What happens to the relationship between Mia and the other girls, Rose and Lissa, in Chapter 6?
8. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
9. Describe the differences in behavior between the staff and the other students when Lissa and Rose return to the academy.
10. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
This section contains 1,176 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)