|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks up the conflict between Mia and Rose?
2. How does Christian use his magic for Lissa?
(a) He uses compulsion on her.
(b) He uses his psychic link to see if anyone is outside.
(c) He uses his ice magic to cool the room for her.
(d) He uses his fire magic to warm the room for her.
3. What are Rose and Lissa doing for which Mia gets them in trouble?
(a) They are passing notes in class.
(b) They are making out.
(c) They are sneaking off again.
(d) They are stealing liquor.
4. What are the Moroi?
(a) The are a thrash metal band.
(b) They are a group of evil, undead vampires.
(c) They are the half vampire, half human protectors of the vampires.
(d) They are a group of magical vampires who do not kill their victims.
5. What does the queen say to Lissa?
(a) She is glad that Lissa came back.
(b) She is upset that Lissa came back.
(c) She is too tired for this gathering.
(d) She is sorry to hear about her grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dimitri tell Rose to do if she sees a Strigoi?
2. How does Victor feel about Rose now?
3. How do Rose and Lissa get a car?
4. What is wrong with Lissa?
5. What is a dhampir?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in science class during the lecture on wolves?
2. What does Rose wake up to find in the clinic after the trip to the mall?
3. Describe the differences in behavior between the staff and the other students when Lissa and Rose return to the academy.
4. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
5. In Chapter 16, what does Rose tell Lissa about her powers, and how does Lissa respond?
6. How do Rose and Lissa feel about escaping again in Chapter 4?
7. What happens when Lissa finds the dead rabbit and threatening note on her bed?
8. Why is Lissa using compulsion on the royals?
9. What happens when Rose discovers who is spreading the rumors about her?
10. Describe the conversation in Chapter 5 between Lissa and Rose at lunch.
This section contains 1,144 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)