|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kirova?
(a) She is one of the students at the academy.
(b) She is the headmistress of the academy.
(c) She is a math teacher at the academy.
(d) She is a famous pop star from Bulgaria.
2. What is wrong with Victor?
(a) He suffers from Crone's Disease.
(b) He suffers from Parkinson's Disease.
(c) He suffers from an upset stomache.
(d) He suffers from Sandovsky's Syndrome.
3. What is Dimitri teaching Rose?
(a) He is teaching her how to fight other women.
(b) He is teaching her Algebra.
(c) He is teaching her to fight someone bigger and stronger than herself.
(d) He is teaching her to fight Moroi vampires.
4. How many Strigoi has Dimitri killed?
(a) He has killed four Strigoi.
(b) He has killed several hundred Strigoi.
(c) He has never killed a Strigoi.
(d) He has killed six Stigoi.
5. Where do Jesse and Rose meet?
(a) They meet in the hallway.
(b) They meet in the bathroom.
(c) They meet in the unused dorm lounge.
(d) They meet outside the academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. After running with Dimitri, what does Rose experience through her psychic link?
2. Who is Aaron's new girlfriend?
3. Why can Rose not afford any distractions now?
4. What rank guardian is Rose?
5. What has Christian created for Lissa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the relationship between Mia and the other girls, Rose and Lissa, in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 12, what is the new rumor going around, and who is spreading it?
3. How does Rose feel about the progression of her training in Chapter 7?
4. How does the headmistress react when Rose and Lissa are brought to her office?
5. Are there any social distinctions at the academy?
6. In Chapter 7, what does Dimitri tell Rose about Strigoi?
7. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
8. Why is Rose allowed to stay on at the academy?
9. Why are Lissa and Rose living together in Portland?
10. Describe the relationship between Rose and Lissa when they are introduced in Chapter 1.
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)