|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Rose and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is a Moroi vampire, and Rose is her dhampir protector.
(b) Rose is a Moroi vampire, and Lissa is her dhampir protector.
(c) Lissa is Rose's maid.
(d) Rose is Lissa's maid.
2. Why is the dead fox especially horrible for Lissa?
(a) Lissa gets queasy at the sight of blood.
(b) Lissa has never seen anything dead before.
(c) The fox was Lissa's pet.
(d) Lissa loves animals.
3. Who is Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) She is Jesse Zeklos.
(b) She is Mia Rinaldi.
(c) She is Rose.
(d) She is Lissa.
4. Who are the Strigoi?
(a) They are the poetry club at the academy.
(b) They are a group of vampire hunters.
(c) They are a group of evil, undead vampires.
(d) They are half human, half vampires.
5. What does Christian do when Lissa tells him that Rose thinks he killed the fox?
(a) He denies it, offering to hurt whoever did it.
(b) He becomes angry and storms off.
(c) He onfesses to doing it, and tells her that he may do it again.
(d) He confesses to doing it, and apologizes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
2. How much time is Rose taking in training with Dimitri in addition to her classes?
3. What does Rose tell Christian?
4. What has Christian created for Lissa?
5. In what way does Rose see the academy as similar to a pack of wolves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lissa finds the dead rabbit and threatening note on her bed?
2. How does Rose feel about the progression of her training in Chapter 7?
3. What are feeders, and how do the others at the academy feel about them?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Dimitri tell Rose about Strigoi?
5. Why does Lissa feel awkward about the idea of going to the feeders?
6. What happens to the relationship between Mia and the other girls, Rose and Lissa, in Chapter 6?
7. What do Dimitri and Rose talk about after she comes back to herself in Chapter 5?
8. What happens when Rose discovers who is spreading the rumors about her?
9. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
10. What does Rose learn about herself and Lissa in Chapter 6?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)