|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christian react to finding out that Lissa had been feeding on Rose?
(a) He promises not to tell, and lets her stay in the attic for a while.
(b) He asks if he can also feed on Rose.
(c) He tells on her.
(d) He becomes angry and tells her to leave.
2. Why does the teacher give Lissa two detentions, but does nothing to Rose?
(a) The teacher likes Rose better.
(b) Rose is innocent.
(c) The teacher does not know of Rose's involvement.
(d) Rose is already confined to her room.
3. What does Rose tell Jesse about Mia's parents?
(a) She tells him that they are drunks.
(b) She tells him that they are royals.
(c) She tells him that they are servants.
(d) She tells him that they are dead.
4. Who is Natalie?
(a) She is Rose's sister.
(b) She is Stan's wife.
(c) She is Lissa's cousin.
(d) She is Victor's mother.
5. How does Christian feel about magic?
(a) He thinks that magic should never be used for violence.
(b) He is afraid of it.
(c) He feels that it should be used for battle.
(d) He does not like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Victor feel about Rose now?
2. What is Dimitri's reason for stepping in front of the car?
3. What special visitor is coming for the All Saints' day celebration?
4. Why does Mia ask her science teacher about foxes?
5. Where is the All Saints' Day assembly going to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the events after dinner in Chapter 11.
2. What happens when Lissa finds the dead rabbit and threatening note on her bed?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Dimitri tell Rose about Strigoi?
4. Describe the differences in behavior between the staff and the other students when Lissa and Rose return to the academy.
5. What happens in science class during the lecture on wolves?
6. What are feeders, and how do the others at the academy feel about them?
7. Describe the conversation in Chapter 5 between Lissa and Rose at lunch.
8. What happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian in Chapter 9?
9. What happens to Rose in her first bodyguard class after her return?
10. How does Rose react to the dead fox?
This section contains 1,232 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)