|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the queen say to Lissa?
(a) She is sorry to hear about her grandparents.
(b) She is upset that Lissa came back.
(c) She is glad that Lissa came back.
(d) She is too tired for this gathering.
2. How does Mia try to spin the rumor about her parents being servants?
(a) She admits that they are servants.
(b) She tries to make them sound like advisers.
(c) She makes them sound like spies.
(d) She makes them sound like royalty.
3. What rank guardian is Rose?
(a) She is a journeyman.
(b) She is a grand master.
(c) She is a novice.
(d) She is a master.
4. What does Natalie tell Lissa after dinner?
(a) She tells Lissa that Rose is wrong.
(b) She tells Lissa that Rose is right.
(c) She tells Lissa that the queen is right.
(d) She tells Lissa that the queen is wrong.
5. Where does Rose find Lissa?
(a) In her room.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In Christian's room.
(d) In the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dimitri tell Rose about the psi-hounds that chased her?
2. What happens when Rose spars with Mason?
3. What actions show that Rose is not as grown up as she would like to be?
4. What does Rose find special about Ms. Karp?
5. What is a dhampir?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rose learn about herself and Lissa in Chapter 6?
2. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
3. Describe the events after dinner in Chapter 11.
4. In Chapter 12, what is the new rumor going around, and who is spreading it?
5. What happens when Rose discovers who is spreading the rumors about her?
6. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
7. In Chapter 11, how is Rose's combat training with Dimitri progressing?
8. Why does Lissa feel awkward about the idea of going to the feeders?
9. Describe the differences in behavior between the staff and the other students when Lissa and Rose return to the academy.
10. Why are Lissa and Rose living together in Portland?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)