|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lissa tell Christian when he asks about her secrets?
(a) She tells him just enough to make him think that he knows it all.
(b) She does not tell him.
(c) She makes up a lie.
(d) She tells him all of her secrets.
2. Why does Rose not have a silver stake?
(a) Only the royals are allowed to carry silver.
(b) She has not trained and qualified for one yet.
(c) She can not afford to buy one.
(d) She lost hers.
3. What is a dhampir?
(a) A dhampir is an evil, undead vampire.
(b) A dhampir is a royal vampire.
(c) A dhampir is half human, half vampire.
(d) A dhampir is a human vampire hunter.
4. What has Christian created for Lissa?
(a) A scrap book.
(b) An origami bird.
(c) Non-burning fire.
(d) A friendship bracelet.
5. Who teaches Rose's body guard theory class?
(a) Victor Dashkov.
(b) Mason Ashford.
(c) Stan Alto.
(d) R. Lee Ermey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose's bodyguard teacher do?
2. What does the queen say to Lissa?
3. Why do Rose and Lissa feel strange in the feeder room?
4. In what city do Rose and Lissa live at the beginning of the novel?
5. Who is Kirova?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the headmistress react when Rose and Lissa are brought to her office?
2. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
3. What do Dimitri and Rose talk about after she comes back to herself in Chapter 5?
4. What happens to the relationship between Mia and the other girls, Rose and Lissa, in Chapter 6?
5. What does Dimitri tell Rose after he catches her with Jesse?
6. In Chapter 12, what is the new rumor going around, and who is spreading it?
7. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
8. What happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian in Chapter 9?
9. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
10. What does Rose learn about herself and Lissa in Chapter 6?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)