|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Lissa?
(a) She has been shot.
(b) Her ears are bleeding.
(c) She hit her head.
(d) Her wrists are cut.
2. What does Rose tell Jesse about Mia's parents?
(a) She tells him that they are drunks.
(b) She tells him that they are dead.
(c) She tells him that they are servants.
(d) She tells him that they are royals.
3. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
(a) She tries to consciously enter Lissa's mind.
(b) She goes looking for Lissa.
(c) She tells the headmistress that she thinks something is going on.
(d) She ignores the feeling.
4. What wakes Rose?
(a) Lissa comes into her room.
(b) Frightened emotions from Lissa.
(c) Dimitri wakes her.
(d) A loud noise in the hall.
5. What does Rose tell Christian?
(a) She tells him that she loves him.
(b) She tells him that Lissa thinks he's a freak.
(c) She tells him that Lissa loves him.
(d) She tells him that Lissa is cheating on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mia's parents do?
2. What did Christian see Lissa do?
3. Why is Rose concerned about the All Saints' Day celebration?
4. After talking to Dimitri, and before bed, who sends Rose an email?
5. Why does Rose want Lissa to go back to Aaron?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian in Chapter 9?
2. Why are Lissa and Rose living together in Portland?
3. Describe the relationship between Rose and Lissa when they are introduced in Chapter 1.
4. Describe the conversation in Chapter 5 between Lissa and Rose at lunch.
5. Why does Lissa feel awkward about the idea of going to the feeders?
6. What happens to Rose in her first bodyguard class after her return?
7. Are there any social distinctions at the academy?
8. Why does Dimitri appear in the first two chapters?
9. What happens in science class during the lecture on wolves?
10. What are feeders, and how do the others at the academy feel about them?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)