|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the queen imply about Lissa?
(a) That she should have never come back.
(b) That she is not living up to her name.
(c) That she is a slut.
(d) That she is beautiful.
2. What has Christian created for Lissa?
(a) A scrap book.
(b) Non-burning fire.
(c) A friendship bracelet.
(d) An origami bird.
3. Why do most other students not trust Christian?
(a) He is quiet, and that makes the very social young vampires nervous.
(b) He is known for stealing.
(c) His parents were Strigoi.
(d) He is a pathological liar.
4. What happens to Christian's parents?
(a) They are killed by guardians.
(b) They die in a boating accident.
(c) They are killed in a drive by shooting.
(d) They die in a car accident.
5. What nickname does Rose give Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) Doll Girl.
(b) Little Kid.
(c) China Doll.
(d) Ugly Face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Stan's lecture?
2. How does Rose treat Aaron's new girlfriend?
3. In science class, what does Jesse want from Rose?
4. What does Lissa find in her bed after the dinner?
5. Who are the Strigoi?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Rose allowed to stay on at the academy?
2. What happens when Lissa finds the dead rabbit and threatening note on her bed?
3. What happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian in Chapter 9?
4. What happens to the relationship between Mia and the other girls, Rose and Lissa, in Chapter 6?
5. What happened in the woods, two years before?
6. How do Rose and Lissa feel about escaping again in Chapter 4?
7. Why are Lissa and Rose living together in Portland?
8. Describe the events after dinner in Chapter 11.
9. What distracts Rose from her concern for her friend in Chapter 8?
10. In Chapter 7, what does Dimitri tell Rose about Strigoi?
This section contains 1,081 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)