|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks up the conflict between Mia and Rose?
2. What does Jesse think when he notices that Rose gets excited at the proximity of his fangs to her neck?
(a) He finds it unattractive.
(b) He figures that she had been bitten while with Lissa.
(c) He thinks it's sexy.
(d) He thinks it makes her look cheap.
3. What does Rose's bodyguard teacher do?
(a) He brings her to the front of the class to lecture her.
(b) He hugs her and welcomes her back.
(c) He completely ignores her.
(d) He tells her that she is late, and writes her a tardy slip.
4. What does the priest do when Rose asks about the term shadow-kissed?
(a) He becomes angry and tells her that it is not her place to ask questions.
(b) He gives her a book about Moroi saints.
(c) He tells her not to worry about it, because it is not important.
(d) He explains what shadow-kissed means in full detail.
5. What does Rose find special about Ms. Karp?
(a) Rose finds her attractive.
(b) Rose thinks that Ms. Karp is really smart.
(c) Ms. Karp healed Rose.
(d) Ms. Karp doesn't make Rose do as much homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lissa still in sophomore classes?
2. In what way does Rose see the academy as similar to a pack of wolves?
3. What does Dimitri tell Rose to do if she sees a Strigoi?
4. In science class, what does Jesse want from Rose?
5. What does Christian do to the boy who accuses Lissa of killing the fox herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened in the woods, two years before?
2. What happens when Jesse meets Rose in the unused lounge?
3. Describe the differences in behavior between the staff and the other students when Lissa and Rose return to the academy.
4. Describe the events after dinner in Chapter 11.
5. How does Rose feel about the progression of her training in Chapter 7?
6. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
7. What happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian in Chapter 9?
8. In Chapter 11, how is Rose's combat training with Dimitri progressing?
9. What do Dimitri and Rose talk about after she comes back to herself in Chapter 5?
10. What happens when Lissa finds the dead rabbit and threatening note on her bed?
This section contains 1,195 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)