|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dimitri tell Rose to do if she sees a Strigoi?
(a) He tells her to run.
(b) He tells her to cut off its head.
(c) He tells her to stab it with a silver stake.
(d) He tells her to set it on fire.
2. What does Rose tell Lissa about the queen?
(a) She tells Lissa that the queen is an idiot.
(b) She offers to kill the queen.
(c) She tells Lissa that the queen is her mother.
(d) She tells Lissa that the queen is right.
3. What does the queen say to Lissa?
(a) She is sorry to hear about her grandparents.
(b) She is glad that Lissa came back.
(c) She is upset that Lissa came back.
(d) She is too tired for this gathering.
4. What does Rose tell Christian?
(a) She tells him that Lissa loves him.
(b) She tells him that she loves him.
(c) She tells him that Lissa is cheating on him.
(d) She tells him that Lissa thinks he's a freak.
5. What happens to Christian's parents?
(a) They die in a boating accident.
(b) They are killed by guardians.
(c) They die in a car accident.
(d) They are killed in a drive by shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the dead fox especially horrible for Lissa?
2. What could happen if anyone else hears what Rose says about the queen?
3. Who is Aaron's new girlfriend?
4. Where is the All Saints' Day assembly going to be?
5. What did Christian see Lissa do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lissa finds the dead rabbit and threatening note on her bed?
2. What happens when Jesse meets Rose in the unused lounge?
3. Why is Rose allowed to stay on at the academy?
4. Are there any social distinctions at the academy?
5. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
6. What happens to the relationship between Mia and the other girls, Rose and Lissa, in Chapter 6?
7. What does Rose learn about herself and Lissa in Chapter 6?
8. What do Dimitri and Rose talk about after she comes back to herself in Chapter 5?
9. Why does Lissa feel awkward about the idea of going to the feeders?
10. What happens to Lissa in Chapter 7?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)