Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Dimitri's vampire lord?
(a) Nothing happened, he sent Dimitri to the academy to train more.
(b) He was killed while Dimitri was away.
(c) Dimitri killed him.
(d) He fell onto a wooden stake.
2. Who is Kirova?
(a) She is one of the students at the academy.
(b) She is a famous pop star from Bulgaria.
(c) She is a math teacher at the academy.
(d) She is the headmistress of the academy.
3. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
(a) She tackles him.
(b) He says that she is ready now.
(c) She beats him senseless.
(d) He quickly turns the tables on her.
4. What is Dimitri's reason for stepping in front of the car?
(a) He has just ended a bad relationship, and no longer wants to live.
(b) He trips over an exposed root in the sidewalk, and falls into the street.
(c) He has come to take Lissa, a vampire princess, to the academy.
(d) He is drunk and doesn't realize what he is doing.
5. What does the queen say to Lissa?
(a) She is sorry to hear about her grandparents.
(b) She is upset that Lissa came back.
(c) She is too tired for this gathering.
(d) She is glad that Lissa came back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rose concerned about the All Saints' Day celebration?
2. What does Lissa find in her bed after the dinner?
3. Why does Rose want Lissa to go back to Aaron?
4. Where do Jesse and Rose meet?
5. How does Victor feel about Rose now?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the mall, what do Dimitri and Rose talk about?
2. Describe the relationship between Rose and Lissa when they are introduced in Chapter 1.
3. What happens when Mason and Rose confront Jesse and Ralph at the dance?
4. How does Mason convince Rose to go out?
5. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
6. In Chapter 13, what is Rose's main concern about being a guardian?
7. What does Victor reveal about Lissa's powers?
8. After the kidnapping, what happens to the relationships of Lissa, Rose, Christian, and Dimitri?
9. Why is Rose so concerned about Lissa getting drunk?
10. Describe Lissa's relationships with boys in Chapters 15 and 16.
This section contains 1,227 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)