|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose treat Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) She slaps her in the face.
(b) She treats her with respect.
(c) She mocks her and intimidates her.
(d) She ignores her.
2. What did Christian see Lissa do?
(a) He saw her set a boy on fire.
(b) He saw her use compulsion.
(c) He saw her slip into Rose's mind.
(d) He saw her making out with another boy.
3. Why does Rose think that it is safer in the outside world than the teachers think?
(a) She doesn't think that there are as many Strigoi as the teachers say there are.
(b) She feels that people are, at heart, good people.
(c) She thinks that ther are plenty of guardians out there.
(d) She feels that the Strigoi are sadly misunderstood.
4. What does Rose's bodyguard teacher do?
(a) He brings her to the front of the class to lecture her.
(b) He tells her that she is late, and writes her a tardy slip.
(c) He hugs her and welcomes her back.
(d) He completely ignores her.
5. Why does Mia ask her science teacher about foxes?
(a) She is worried that the other foxes might come after her.
(b) She wants to learn about them.
(c) She knows that it will upset Lissa.
(d) She is confessing to leaving the dead fox in Lissa's bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rose want to go to church?
2. How do Rose and Lissa get a car?
3. What is Dimitri teaching Rose?
4. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
5. Who is Ivan Zeklos?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the differences in behavior between the staff and the other students when Lissa and Rose return to the academy.
2. In Chapter 12, what is the new rumor going around, and who is spreading it?
3. What does Dimitri tell Rose after he catches her with Jesse?
4. How does Rose react to the dead fox?
5. What happens to Lissa in Chapter 7?
6. What happens when Rose discovers who is spreading the rumors about her?
7. Why does Dimitri appear in the first two chapters?
8. What distracts Rose from her concern for her friend in Chapter 8?
9. What does Rose learn about herself and Lissa in Chapter 6?
10. What happens when Lissa finds the dead rabbit and threatening note on her bed?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)