|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Rose and Lissa?
(a) Rose is a Moroi vampire, and Lissa is her dhampir protector.
(b) Lissa is Rose's maid.
(c) Rose is Lissa's maid.
(d) Lissa is a Moroi vampire, and Rose is her dhampir protector.
2. How long have Rose and Lissa been friends?
(a) They have been friends since the third grade.
(b) They have only just met.
(c) They have been friends since kindergarten.
(d) They have been friends since before they started school.
3. Who breaks up the conflict between Mia and Rose?
4. How does Lissa react to Rose telling her to stop seeing Christian?
(a) She tells Rose to shut up.
(b) She stops seeing him.
(c) She refuses to stop seeing him.
(d) She walks away and doesn't speak to Rose.
5. Where do Jesse and Rose meet?
(a) They meet in the hallway.
(b) They meet in the bathroom.
(c) They meet outside the academy.
(d) They meet in the unused dorm lounge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Victor?
2. How does Rose treat Aaron's new girlfriend?
3. Why is Kirova angry at Rose?
4. How does Rose feel after the link breaks?
5. What does Natalie tell Lissa after dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Rose discovers who is spreading the rumors about her?
2. Why does Lissa get two detentions in Chapter 10?
3. What happened in the woods, two years before?
4. In Chapter 12, what is the new rumor going around, and who is spreading it?
5. What are feeders, and how do the others at the academy feel about them?
6. Describe the differences in behavior between the staff and the other students when Lissa and Rose return to the academy.
7. What distracts Rose from her concern for her friend in Chapter 8?
8. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
9. What happens when Rose goes to church in Chapter 6?
10. Describe the conversation in Chapter 5 between Lissa and Rose at lunch.
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)