|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose treat Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) She slaps her in the face.
(b) She treats her with respect.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She mocks her and intimidates her.
2. How does Lissa feel about the fox at lunch?
(a) She is fine now.
(b) She doesn't care anymore.
(c) She is scared that someone might try to kill her.
(d) She is still very upset.
3. Where is the academy located?
(c) Rhode Island.
4. How does Christian feel about magic?
(a) He does not like it.
(b) He thinks that magic should never be used for violence.
(c) He feels that it should be used for battle.
(d) He is afraid of it.
5. What does Rose tell Lissa about the queen?
(a) She tells Lissa that the queen is her mother.
(b) She tells Lissa that the queen is an idiot.
(c) She offers to kill the queen.
(d) She tells Lissa that the queen is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rose and Lissa feel strange in the feeder room?
2. What are Rose and Lissa doing for which Mia gets them in trouble?
3. What does Natalie tell Lissa after dinner?
4. What wakes Rose?
5. Where does Lissa meet Christian?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian?
2. In Chapter 11, how is Rose's combat training with Dimitri progressing?
3. What happens to the relationship between Mia and the other girls, Rose and Lissa, in Chapter 6?
4. What are feeders, and how do the others at the academy feel about them?
5. What happens when Jesse meets Rose in the unused lounge?
6. What does Queen Tatiana say to Lissa in Chapter 11?
7. What happened in the woods, two years before?
8. What does Mason say to Rose in Chapter 10?
9. How does Rose act toward Mia in Chapter 4?
10. Describe the differences in behavior between the staff and the other students when Lissa and Rose return to the academy.
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)