|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest do when Rose asks about the term shadow-kissed?
(a) He explains what shadow-kissed means in full detail.
(b) He gives her a book about Moroi saints.
(c) He becomes angry and tells her that it is not her place to ask questions.
(d) He tells her not to worry about it, because it is not important.
2. How does Rose treat Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) She mocks her and intimidates her.
(b) She slaps her in the face.
(c) She treats her with respect.
(d) She ignores her.
3. How does Christian use his magic for Lissa?
(a) He uses his psychic link to see if anyone is outside.
(b) He uses his ice magic to cool the room for her.
(c) He uses his fire magic to warm the room for her.
(d) He uses compulsion on her.
4. Who is Prince Victor Dashkov?
(a) He is Rose's son.
(b) He is Lissa's brother.
(c) He is Lissa's uncle.
(d) He is Rose's father.
5. What has Christian created for Lissa?
(a) A scrap book.
(b) Non-burning fire.
(c) A friendship bracelet.
(d) An origami bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Christian see Lissa do?
2. What could happen if anyone else hears what Rose says about the queen?
3. Why is Kirova angry at Rose?
4. What does Rose tell Jesse about Mia's parents?
5. Why is Lissa still in sophomore classes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dimitri tell Rose after he catches her with Jesse?
2. What happens to Lissa in Chapter 7?
3. What happens in science class during the lecture on wolves?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Dimitri tell Rose about Strigoi?
5. In Chapter 11, how is Rose's combat training with Dimitri progressing?
6. Why are Lissa and Rose living together in Portland?
7. What does Rose learn about herself and Lissa in Chapter 6?
8. Describe the events after dinner in Chapter 11.
9. What happens in the attic between Lissa and Christian in Chapter 9?
10. In Chapter 12, what is the new rumor going around, and who is spreading it?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)