|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
(b) To her room.
(c) To the chapel.
(d) To the clinic.
2. Where does Rose wake up?
(a) In her bed.
(b) In the van.
(c) Out in the woods.
(d) In the clinic.
3. Where does Rose wake up after her incident?
(a) She wakes up in he morgue.
(b) She wakes up in her room.
(c) She wakes up in the emergency room.
(d) She wakes up in the clinic.
4. What does Christian call the guardians who came for his parents?
(a) Army of Darkness.
(b) Army of Death.
(c) Army of One.
5. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
(a) Lissa is not allowed to go.
(b) Rose is allowed to go.
(c) Lissa is given detention for asking.
(d) Rose is not allowed to go.
6. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
(a) Christian told him.
(b) He assumed that since Rose lived through the car accident, and her leg healed, that Lissa must have healing powers.
(c) Natalie saw her heal the raven.
(d) Victor saw her heal Rose.
7. What happens to Christian?
(a) He is left behind when he can not keep up with Rose.
(b) He is shot by a guardian.
(c) He falls off a cliff.
(d) He is mangled by a psi-hound.
8. How does Dimitri feel about what happened between himself and Rose?
(a) He feels like she has taken advantage of him.
(b) He feels like it was perfectly natural.
(c) He feels like he has taken advantage of her.
(d) He feels like it was an abomination.
9. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
(a) She blames Rose for letting it happen.
(b) She cries.
(c) She runs from it.
(d) She reports the incident.
10. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
(a) He tells her that she should dye it blonde.
(b) He tells her that she must cut it off to be a guardian.
(c) He tells her she can wear it up instead of cutting it.
(d) He tells her that it is ugly.
11. Who was behind the kidnapping?
12. What does Victor bring Rose?
(a) A Sharpie marker for signing her cast.
(b) A silver stake.
(c) A healing potion.
(d) The rose necklace from the mall.
13. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
(a) She is worried that it will not leave her any time to study.
(b) She is worried that vampires and other dhampir will think that she is a feeder.
(c) She is worried that it will destroy her good looks.
(d) She is worried that she will not be good enough and her vampire might die.
14. Why does Rose punch Mia at the dance?
(a) Mia tells everyone that Lissa is pregnant.
(b) Mia hits her first.
(c) Mia tells everyone about Lissa cutting herself.
(d) Mia hits Lissa.
15. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
(a) She feeds on Rose to regain strength, then heals him.
(b) She is too exhausted to heal him, so does nothing.
(c) Knowing that she can't heal him, she kills him to put him out of his misery.
(d) She heals him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
2. Who is Mikhail?
3. What does Mia want from Rose?
4. How does Lissa turn the royals to her side?
5. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)