|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
(a) He invites her to an after party that Lissa will not attend.
(b) He asks her to marry him.
(c) He tells her that she needs to reconcile with Lissa.
(d) He tells her not to worry what Lissa thinks.
2. What happens to Victor when Natalie turns Strigoi?
(a) He sneaks off while the guards are distracted by Natalie's killing.
(b) She breaks him out of jail.
(c) He is killed while trying to protect her from the guardians.
(d) She kills him.
3. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(b) The royals can not be trusted.
(c) Rose does not like the royals.
(d) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
4. How does Lissa turn the royals to her side?
(a) She uses compulsion.
(b) She makes a deal with them.
(c) She tells them about the secret plot of the Strigoi.
(d) She tells them about Mia's behavior.
5. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
(a) She heals him.
(b) She feeds on Rose to regain strength, then heals him.
(c) She is too exhausted to heal him, so does nothing.
(d) Knowing that she can't heal him, she kills him to put him out of his misery.
6. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
(a) His father beat his mother.
(b) His father beat him.
(c) His father was weak.
(d) His father turned Strigoi.
7. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
(a) Lissa and Christian get married.
(b) Lissa and Christian don't talk anymore.
(c) Lissa leaves Aaron and starts dating Christian.
(d) Lissa leaves Christian and starts dating Aaron.
8. Why does Rose punch Mia at the dance?
(a) Mia hits her first.
(b) Mia tells everyone that Lissa is pregnant.
(c) Mia tells everyone about Lissa cutting herself.
(d) Mia hits Lissa.
9. Why is Lissa angry at Rose?
(a) Rose told about Lissa cutting herself.
(b) Rose kissed Aaron.
(c) Rose started rumors about Mia.
(d) Rose started rumors about Lissa.
10. How does Lissa react to Mia's gossip about her and Christian?
(a) She runs away with Christian to aviod the scorn of the other students.
(b) She doesn't care. She knows that Christian is good for her.
(c) She runs away again, leaving Christian behind.
(d) She has had all she can take, so she kills Mia.
11. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
(a) She thanks him.
(b) She becomes angry with him and leaves.
(c) She punches him back.
(d) She snaps at him, but then apologizes.
12. How does Mason distract the staff long enough to get Rose out of her room?
(a) He pretends to be injured.
(b) He calls in a bomb threat.
(c) He sets fire to a trash can.
(d) He sets fire to the curtains.
13. Who helped Vladimir through his hard times?
14. What happens when Rose breaks the wooden bench?
(a) Her leg is shattered.
(b) Her arm is broken.
(c) Her foot is crushed.
(d) She lands safely.
15. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
(a) Jesse and Christian.
(b) Anna and Dimitri.
(c) Vladimir and Ms. Karp.
(d) Tatiana and Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the events in the woods affect Rose and Lissa?
2. What is rumored to be the reason Lissa is in the clinic?
3. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
4. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
5. Who invites Lissa to a study session while under compulsion?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)