|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lissa react to Mia's gossip about her and Christian?
(a) She runs away again, leaving Christian behind.
(b) She runs away with Christian to aviod the scorn of the other students.
(c) She doesn't care. She knows that Christian is good for her.
(d) She has had all she can take, so she kills Mia.
2. Why is Rose worried about Lissa drinking?
(a) Lissa once lost control and almost made a boy kill himself.
(b) Lissa has kidney problems.
(c) Lissa gets a little too friendly with the boys when she's drunk.
(d) The last time Lissa got drunk, she killed a feeder.
3. What is causing the feelings of lust between Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Dimitri's tattoo.
(b) Rose's bracelet.
(c) Rose's necklace.
(d) Dimitri's belt.
4. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
(a) Vladimir and Ms. Karp.
(b) Anna and Dimitri.
(c) Jesse and Christian.
(d) Tatiana and Rose.
5. Who invites Lissa to a study session while under compulsion?
6. What does Mia want from Rose?
(a) She starts a fight with Rose.
(b) She wants to be Rose's friend.
(c) She wants Rose to tell her the truth about why Lissa is in the clinic.
(d) She wants Rose to spread rumors about Aaron.
7. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
(c) Psychic link.
8. What is rumored to be the reason Lissa is in the clinic?
(a) She fell out of a window.
(b) She got in a fight with Rose.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She cuts herself.
9. What does Dimitri do when he realizes that they are under a spell?
(a) He throws the charm out of the window.
(b) He runs from the room.
(c) He blames Rose for manipulating him.
(d) He ignores it and keeps going.
10. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
(a) She thanks him.
(b) She punches him back.
(c) She becomes angry with him and leaves.
(d) She snaps at him, but then apologizes.
11. Why is Lissa angry at Rose?
(a) Rose kissed Aaron.
(b) Rose started rumors about Lissa.
(c) Rose started rumors about Mia.
(d) Rose told about Lissa cutting herself.
12. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
(a) To rid herself of her healing powers and to retain her sanity.
(b) She is evil and has always enjoyed killing.
(c) She is misguided and didn't realize what would happen.
(d) It was an accident.
13. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
(a) To the clinic.
(b) To the chapel.
(d) To her room.
14. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
(a) She is worried that it will destroy her good looks.
(b) She is worried that vampires and other dhampir will think that she is a feeder.
(c) She is worried that it will not leave her any time to study.
(d) She is worried that she will not be good enough and her vampire might die.
15. Where does Dimitri find Lissa?
(b) In the chapel.
(c) In her room.
(d) In the clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Lissa kidnapped?
2. How do the events in the woods affect Rose and Lissa?
3. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
4. How does Dimitri feel about what happened between himself and Rose?
5. What does Christian call the guardians who came for his parents?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)