|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
(a) Vladimir and Ms. Karp.
(b) Anna and Dimitri.
(c) Tatiana and Rose.
(d) Jesse and Christian.
2. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
(a) She told her about the strange guardians.
(b) She threatened to tell on Rose for letting Lissa feed on her.
(c) She lied to her, telling her that she had been expelled.
(d) She used compulsion.
3. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
(a) He tells her that he doesn't like the new princess Lissa.
(b) He tells her that he really likes her.
(c) He forgives her.
(d) He slaps her.
4. What are the conditions for Lissa's release from the clinic?
(a) She must go to counseling and take medicine for depression.
(b) She must attend counseling.
(c) She must attend counseling, take medicine for depression, and she will be under observation.
(d) She must take medicine for depression.
5. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
(a) She already knows about it.
(b) She believes her.
(c) She thinks that Lissa is dead.
(d) She thinks it is unlikely.
6. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
(a) Victor saw her heal Rose.
(b) He assumed that since Rose lived through the car accident, and her leg healed, that Lissa must have healing powers.
(c) Christian told him.
(d) Natalie saw her heal the raven.
7. Why does Rose punch Mia at the dance?
(a) Mia tells everyone that Lissa is pregnant.
(b) Mia hits her first.
(c) Mia tells everyone about Lissa cutting herself.
(d) Mia hits Lissa.
8. Who start the rumors about Mia?
(a) Jesse and Ralph.
(b) Rose and Mason.
(c) Christian and Aaron.
(d) Rose and Lissa.
9. What is rumored to be the reason Lissa is in the clinic?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She cuts herself.
(c) She got in a fight with Rose.
(d) She fell out of a window.
10. Why was Lissa kidnapped?
(a) To face treason charges by Tatiana.
(b) To be alone with Christian.
(c) To be tortured by Mia.
(d) To heal Victor.
11. What happens to Victor when Natalie turns Strigoi?
(a) She kills him.
(b) She breaks him out of jail.
(c) He sneaks off while the guards are distracted by Natalie's killing.
(d) He is killed while trying to protect her from the guardians.
12. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
(a) Lissa leaves Christian and starts dating Aaron.
(b) Lissa and Christian get married.
(c) Lissa leaves Aaron and starts dating Christian.
(d) Lissa and Christian don't talk anymore.
13. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
(a) Dimitri told him to.
(b) He wants to spend time with Rose.
(c) Lissa told him to.
(d) Rose told him to.
14. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
(a) She assumes that Lissa must be up to something, or the royals would not talk to her.
(b) She sees Lissa do it while in her mind.
(c) Jesse tells her what Lissa is doing.
(d) She sees Lissa do it while hiding behind a tree.
15. Where do Christian and Rose find Lissa?
(a) In the woods, surrounded by psi-hounds.
(b) Running down the road.
(c) In the woods, all alone.
(d) Locked in a cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is causing the feelings of lust between Rose and Dimitri?
2. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
3. Why do Ralph and Jesse claim to have had sex with and fed on Rose?
4. How did Rose and Lissa escape the academy?
5. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)