|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Lissa kidnapped?
(a) To heal Victor.
(b) To be alone with Christian.
(c) To face treason charges by Tatiana.
(d) To be tortured by Mia.
2. Where does Dimitri find Lissa?
(a) In the clinic.
(b) In her room.
(c) In the chapel.
3. What does Dimitri's tattoo signify?
(a) That he has killed six Strigoi.
(b) That he is a dhampir.
(c) That he is a Moroi royal.
(d) That he is a guardian.
4. What happens when Rose breaks the wooden bench?
(a) Her arm is broken.
(b) Her foot is crushed.
(c) She lands safely.
(d) Her leg is shattered.
5. Who start the rumors about Mia?
(a) Christian and Aaron.
(b) Rose and Lissa.
(c) Jesse and Ralph.
(d) Rose and Mason.
6. Who helped Vladimir through his hard times?
7. What does Dimitri do when he realizes that they are under a spell?
(a) He ignores it and keeps going.
(b) He throws the charm out of the window.
(c) He runs from the room.
(d) He blames Rose for manipulating him.
8. What does Rose wake up to find after her incident?
(a) She has no injuries.
(b) She has a cast on her arm.
(c) She has a cast on her leg.
(d) She has broken several bones.
9. How does Rose feel about Lissa's interactions with the royals?
(a) She doesn't know about it.
(b) She is angry that Lissa is behaving this way.
(c) She recognizes it as a necessary evil.
(d) She thinks it's a good idea.
10. Who invites Lissa to a study session while under compulsion?
11. Where does Rose wake up after her incident?
(a) She wakes up in the clinic.
(b) She wakes up in the emergency room.
(c) She wakes up in her room.
(d) She wakes up in he morgue.
12. Who is Mikhail?
(a) He is a guardian at the school, and used to be Ms. Karp's lover.
(b) He is a Strigoi lord.
(c) He is a Moroi Lord.
(d) He is Ms. Karp's vampire lover.
13. What is causing the feelings of lust between Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Dimitri's belt.
(b) Rose's bracelet.
(c) Dimitri's tattoo.
(d) Rose's necklace.
14. What is the third dead animal that Lissa finds?
(a) A dove.
(b) A rat.
(c) A fox.
(d) A catfish.
15. Who stows away in the van?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
2. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
3. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
4. Why is Lissa angry at Rose?
5. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)