|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dimitri find Lissa?
(a) In the clinic.
(b) In the chapel.
(c) In her room.
2. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
(a) She thinks that Lissa is dead.
(b) She already knows about it.
(c) She thinks it is unlikely.
(d) She believes her.
3. Why is Lissa angry at Rose?
(a) Rose kissed Aaron.
(b) Rose started rumors about Lissa.
(c) Rose told about Lissa cutting herself.
(d) Rose started rumors about Mia.
4. What does Christian call the guardians who came for his parents?
(b) Army of One.
(c) Army of Death.
(d) Army of Darkness.
5. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
(a) To rid herself of her healing powers and to retain her sanity.
(b) She is evil and has always enjoyed killing.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) She is misguided and didn't realize what would happen.
6. How do the events in the woods affect Rose and Lissa?
(a) They agree not to ever speak of it again.
(b) Their friendship is fully recovered.
(c) They are driven apart.
(d) They are not affected at all.
7. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
(a) Rose told him that Lissa was only pretending to like him.
(b) Christian has been seeing another girl.
(c) Christian just doesn't like LIssa anymore.
(d) Lissa told him that she didn't like him anymore.
8. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
(a) Lissa leaves Aaron and starts dating Christian.
(b) Lissa leaves Christian and starts dating Aaron.
(c) Lissa and Christian don't talk anymore.
(d) Lissa and Christian get married.
9. Why does Rose not want to go to the dance?
(a) She needs to study.
(b) She feels ugly.
(c) She doesn't want to see Lissa.
(d) She doesn't want to see Dimitri.
10. What did Rose not find out about Vladimir?
(a) He killed his own father.
(b) He once tried to kill himself.
(c) He used compulsion on a large scale.
(d) Healing made him sick, crazy, and depressed.
11. How does Dimitri feel about what happened between himself and Rose?
(a) He feels like he has taken advantage of her.
(b) He feels like she has taken advantage of him.
(c) He feels like it was perfectly natural.
(d) He feels like it was an abomination.
12. What does Rose wake up to find after her incident?
(a) She has no injuries.
(b) She has a cast on her leg.
(c) She has broken several bones.
(d) She has a cast on her arm.
13. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
(a) Anna and Dimitri.
(b) Tatiana and Rose.
(c) Jesse and Christian.
(d) Vladimir and Ms. Karp.
14. What does Dimitri do when he realizes that they are under a spell?
(a) He ignores it and keeps going.
(b) He blames Rose for manipulating him.
(c) He throws the charm out of the window.
(d) He runs from the room.
15. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
(a) She is worried that it will destroy her good looks.
(b) She is worried that it will not leave her any time to study.
(c) She is worried that vampires and other dhampir will think that she is a feeder.
(d) She is worried that she will not be good enough and her vampire might die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ms. Karp?
2. How does Lissa react to Mia's gossip about her and Christian?
3. What happens to Lissa after the dance?
4. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
5. Who will be accompanying Rose and Lissa to the mall?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)