Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
(a) Rose is allowed to go.
(b) Lissa is given detention for asking.
(c) Rose is not allowed to go.
(d) Lissa is not allowed to go.
2. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
(a) She punches him back.
(b) She thanks him.
(c) She snaps at him, but then apologizes.
(d) She becomes angry with him and leaves.
3. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
(a) She feeds on Rose to regain strength, then heals him.
(b) She heals him.
(c) She is too exhausted to heal him, so does nothing.
(d) Knowing that she can't heal him, she kills him to put him out of his misery.
4. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
(a) She assumes that Lissa must be up to something, or the royals would not talk to her.
(b) She sees Lissa do it while in her mind.
(c) She sees Lissa do it while hiding behind a tree.
(d) Jesse tells her what Lissa is doing.
5. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
(a) She tells everyone about it.
(b) She agrees to keep the secret.
(c) She exiles Lissa for using forbidden magic.
(d) She admits that she has known all along.
6. Who stows away in the van?
7. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
(a) She runs from it.
(b) She cries.
(c) She reports the incident.
(d) She blames Rose for letting it happen.
8. Where does Rose wake up after her incident?
(a) She wakes up in her room.
(b) She wakes up in the clinic.
(c) She wakes up in he morgue.
(d) She wakes up in the emergency room.
9. What does Dimitri do when he realizes that they are under a spell?
(a) He blames Rose for manipulating him.
(b) He throws the charm out of the window.
(c) He runs from the room.
(d) He ignores it and keeps going.
10. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
(a) Dimitri told him to.
(b) Lissa told him to.
(c) He wants to spend time with Rose.
(d) Rose told him to.
11. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
(a) Lissa leaves Aaron and starts dating Christian.
(b) Lissa and Christian get married.
(c) Lissa leaves Christian and starts dating Aaron.
(d) Lissa and Christian don't talk anymore.
12. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
(a) His father beat his mother.
(b) His father was weak.
(c) His father beat him.
(d) His father turned Strigoi.
13. What does Dimitri's tattoo signify?
(a) That he is a guardian.
(b) That he is a Moroi royal.
(c) That he is a dhampir.
(d) That he has killed six Strigoi.
14. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
(a) He forgives her.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He tells her that he really likes her.
(d) He tells her that he doesn't like the new princess Lissa.
15. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor bring Rose?
2. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
3. How did Rose and Lissa escape the academy?
4. What happens when Rose breaks the wooden bench?
5. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)