|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose punch Mia at the dance?
(a) Mia hits Lissa.
(b) Mia tells everyone about Lissa cutting herself.
(c) Mia tells everyone that Lissa is pregnant.
(d) Mia hits her first.
2. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
(a) Dimitri told him to.
(b) Lissa told him to.
(c) He wants to spend time with Rose.
(d) Rose told him to.
3. What does Rose wake up to find after her incident?
(a) She has no injuries.
(b) She has a cast on her arm.
(c) She has a cast on her leg.
(d) She has broken several bones.
4. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
(a) She thinks it is unlikely.
(b) She thinks that Lissa is dead.
(c) She believes her.
(d) She already knows about it.
5. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
(a) She becomes angry with him and leaves.
(b) She snaps at him, but then apologizes.
(c) She thanks him.
(d) She punches him back.
6. What happens to Victor when Natalie turns Strigoi?
(a) She kills him.
(b) He sneaks off while the guards are distracted by Natalie's killing.
(c) He is killed while trying to protect her from the guardians.
(d) She breaks him out of jail.
7. What happens to Ms. Karp?
(a) She becomes a Strigoi.
(b) She is killed by her guardian.
(c) She is killed by the strange guardians.
(d) She runs away.
8. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
(a) She is misguided and didn't realize what would happen.
(b) She is evil and has always enjoyed killing.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) To rid herself of her healing powers and to retain her sanity.
9. How do the events in the woods affect Rose and Lissa?
(a) They are not affected at all.
(b) Their friendship is fully recovered.
(c) They agree not to ever speak of it again.
(d) They are driven apart.
10. What is rumored to be the reason Lissa is in the clinic?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She cuts herself.
(c) She got in a fight with Rose.
(d) She fell out of a window.
11. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
(a) She cries.
(b) She runs from it.
(c) She reports the incident.
(d) She blames Rose for letting it happen.
12. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
(a) The voices in her head.
(b) Her sexual attraction to him.
(c) Dimitri's powers of compulsion.
(d) Her curiousity about his tattoo.
13. Who invites Lissa to a study session while under compulsion?
14. What does Dimitri's tattoo signify?
(a) That he has killed six Strigoi.
(b) That he is a Moroi royal.
(c) That he is a guardian.
(d) That he is a dhampir.
15. Where does Dimitri find Lissa?
(a) In the clinic.
(b) In her room.
(c) In the chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rose wake up after her incident?
2. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
3. What did Rose not find out about Vladimir?
4. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
5. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)