|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
2. Why was Lissa kidnapped?
(a) To be alone with Christian.
(b) To be tortured by Mia.
(c) To heal Victor.
(d) To face treason charges by Tatiana.
3. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
(a) She heals him.
(b) Knowing that she can't heal him, she kills him to put him out of his misery.
(c) She feeds on Rose to regain strength, then heals him.
(d) She is too exhausted to heal him, so does nothing.
4. Why does Rose punch Mia at the dance?
(a) Mia tells everyone that Lissa is pregnant.
(b) Mia hits Lissa.
(c) Mia tells everyone about Lissa cutting herself.
(d) Mia hits her first.
5. What happens to Victor when Natalie turns Strigoi?
(a) He sneaks off while the guards are distracted by Natalie's killing.
(b) She breaks him out of jail.
(c) She kills him.
(d) He is killed while trying to protect her from the guardians.
6. Who is Mikhail?
(a) He is a Strigoi lord.
(b) He is a Moroi Lord.
(c) He is a guardian at the school, and used to be Ms. Karp's lover.
(d) He is Ms. Karp's vampire lover.
7. Why does Rose not want to go to the dance?
(a) She feels ugly.
(b) She doesn't want to see Lissa.
(c) She doesn't want to see Dimitri.
(d) She needs to study.
8. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
(a) To rid herself of her healing powers and to retain her sanity.
(b) She is evil and has always enjoyed killing.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) She is misguided and didn't realize what would happen.
9. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
(a) Lissa told him that she didn't like him anymore.
(b) Christian just doesn't like LIssa anymore.
(c) Rose told him that Lissa was only pretending to like him.
(d) Christian has been seeing another girl.
10. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He tells her that he really likes her.
(c) He forgives her.
(d) He tells her that he doesn't like the new princess Lissa.
11. What does Dimitri's tattoo signify?
(a) That he is a guardian.
(b) That he is a dhampir.
(c) That he has killed six Strigoi.
(d) That he is a Moroi royal.
12. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
(a) Anna and Dimitri.
(b) Tatiana and Rose.
(c) Vladimir and Ms. Karp.
(d) Jesse and Christian.
13. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
(a) To the chapel.
(b) To her room.
(c) To the clinic.
14. What happens to Christian?
(a) He falls off a cliff.
(b) He is left behind when he can not keep up with Rose.
(c) He is shot by a guardian.
(d) He is mangled by a psi-hound.
15. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
(a) Psychic link.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stows away in the van?
2. What happens when Rose breaks the wooden bench?
3. What happens to Lissa after the dance?
4. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
5. Who helped Vladimir through his hard times?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)