|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is rumored to be the reason Lissa is in the clinic?
(a) She cuts herself.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She fell out of a window.
(d) She got in a fight with Rose.
2. How does Dimitri feel about what happened between himself and Rose?
(a) He feels like it was an abomination.
(b) He feels like he has taken advantage of her.
(c) He feels like it was perfectly natural.
(d) He feels like she has taken advantage of him.
3. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
(a) He tells her that she needs to reconcile with Lissa.
(b) He asks her to marry him.
(c) He invites her to an after party that Lissa will not attend.
(d) He tells her not to worry what Lissa thinks.
4. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
(a) She sees Lissa do it while hiding behind a tree.
(b) She assumes that Lissa must be up to something, or the royals would not talk to her.
(c) Jesse tells her what Lissa is doing.
(d) She sees Lissa do it while in her mind.
5. Where does Rose wake up?
(a) In the clinic.
(b) Out in the woods.
(c) In the van.
(d) In her bed.
6. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
(a) She thinks it is unlikely.
(b) She believes her.
(c) She already knows about it.
(d) She thinks that Lissa is dead.
7. How does Lissa turn the royals to her side?
(a) She tells them about Mia's behavior.
(b) She makes a deal with them.
(c) She uses compulsion.
(d) She tells them about the secret plot of the Strigoi.
8. What is Lissa's power?
(a) The fifth school of magic, spirit.
(b) The fourth school of magic, water.
(c) The first school of magic, fire.
(d) The second school of magic, wind.
9. Why does Rose punch Mia at the dance?
(a) Mia hits Lissa.
(b) Mia tells everyone that Lissa is pregnant.
(c) Mia hits her first.
(d) Mia tells everyone about Lissa cutting herself.
10. Why does Rose not want to go to the dance?
(a) She needs to study.
(b) She doesn't want to see Dimitri.
(c) She feels ugly.
(d) She doesn't want to see Lissa.
11. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
(a) Dimitri's powers of compulsion.
(b) Her sexual attraction to him.
(c) Her curiousity about his tattoo.
(d) The voices in her head.
12. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
(a) She threatened to tell on Rose for letting Lissa feed on her.
(b) She used compulsion.
(c) She lied to her, telling her that she had been expelled.
(d) She told her about the strange guardians.
13. How does Lissa react to Mia's gossip about her and Christian?
(a) She runs away with Christian to aviod the scorn of the other students.
(b) She runs away again, leaving Christian behind.
(c) She has had all she can take, so she kills Mia.
(d) She doesn't care. She knows that Christian is good for her.
14. How does Rose feel about Lissa's interactions with the royals?
(a) She recognizes it as a necessary evil.
(b) She is angry that Lissa is behaving this way.
(c) She doesn't know about it.
(d) She thinks it's a good idea.
15. Why was Lissa kidnapped?
(a) To face treason charges by Tatiana.
(b) To heal Victor.
(c) To be alone with Christian.
(d) To be tortured by Mia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mikhail?
2. What is Lissa doing as she rejoins the royal clique?
3. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
4. Where does Lissa find the third dead animal?
5. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)