|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
(a) She lied to her, telling her that she had been expelled.
(b) She told her about the strange guardians.
(c) She threatened to tell on Rose for letting Lissa feed on her.
(d) She used compulsion.
2. What does Mia want from Rose?
(a) She wants to be Rose's friend.
(b) She starts a fight with Rose.
(c) She wants Rose to tell her the truth about why Lissa is in the clinic.
(d) She wants Rose to spread rumors about Aaron.
3. How does Dimitri feel about Rose's mother's decision to give Rose up so that she can remain a guardian?
(a) He feels that it was the right decision.
(b) He thinks that it was foolish.
(c) He realizes that it is none of his business.
(d) He thinks that it was selfish.
4. Why does Rose not want to go to the dance?
(a) She feels ugly.
(b) She doesn't want to see Dimitri.
(c) She doesn't want to see Lissa.
(d) She needs to study.
5. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He tells her that he doesn't like the new princess Lissa.
(c) He tells her that he really likes her.
(d) He forgives her.
6. Why is Rose worried about Lissa drinking?
(a) Lissa once lost control and almost made a boy kill himself.
(b) Lissa has kidney problems.
(c) Lissa gets a little too friendly with the boys when she's drunk.
(d) The last time Lissa got drunk, she killed a feeder.
7. Who stows away in the van?
8. Who helped Vladimir through his hard times?
9. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(b) Rose does not like the royals.
(c) The royals can not be trusted.
(d) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
10. Why was Lissa kidnapped?
(a) To be alone with Christian.
(b) To face treason charges by Tatiana.
(c) To heal Victor.
(d) To be tortured by Mia.
11. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
(a) Lissa and Christian get married.
(b) Lissa leaves Aaron and starts dating Christian.
(c) Lissa and Christian don't talk anymore.
(d) Lissa leaves Christian and starts dating Aaron.
12. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
(a) She reports the incident.
(b) She blames Rose for letting it happen.
(c) She runs from it.
(d) She cries.
13. What does Christian call the guardians who came for his parents?
(a) Army of Death.
(b) Army of One.
(d) Army of Darkness.
14. What is Lissa's power?
(a) The first school of magic, fire.
(b) The fifth school of magic, spirit.
(c) The second school of magic, wind.
(d) The fourth school of magic, water.
15. What happens to Christian?
(a) He is left behind when he can not keep up with Rose.
(b) He is shot by a guardian.
(c) He falls off a cliff.
(d) He is mangled by a psi-hound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was behind the kidnapping?
2. What is rumored to be the reason Lissa is in the clinic?
3. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
4. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
5. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)