|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Ralph and Jesse claim to have had sex with and fed on Rose?
(a) Mia had sex with both of them and asked them to make this claim.
(b) They don't like Rose.
(c) It is the truth.
(d) Mia threatened to kill them if they didn't.
2. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
(a) She reports the incident.
(b) She blames Rose for letting it happen.
(c) She cries.
(d) She runs from it.
3. How do the events in the woods affect Rose and Lissa?
(a) They are not affected at all.
(b) They are driven apart.
(c) Their friendship is fully recovered.
(d) They agree not to ever speak of it again.
4. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
(a) She sees Lissa do it while hiding behind a tree.
(b) She sees Lissa do it while in her mind.
(c) Jesse tells her what Lissa is doing.
(d) She assumes that Lissa must be up to something, or the royals would not talk to her.
5. What does Rose wake up to find after her incident?
(a) She has a cast on her leg.
(b) She has broken several bones.
(c) She has a cast on her arm.
(d) She has no injuries.
6. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
(a) Victor saw her heal Rose.
(b) He assumed that since Rose lived through the car accident, and her leg healed, that Lissa must have healing powers.
(c) Christian told him.
(d) Natalie saw her heal the raven.
7. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
(a) He tells her that he really likes her.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He forgives her.
(d) He tells her that he doesn't like the new princess Lissa.
8. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
(a) She is worried that it will destroy her good looks.
(b) She is worried that it will not leave her any time to study.
(c) She is worried that vampires and other dhampir will think that she is a feeder.
(d) She is worried that she will not be good enough and her vampire might die.
9. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) Rose does not like the royals.
(b) The royals can not be trusted.
(c) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(d) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
10. Where does Dimitri find Lissa?
(a) In the clinic.
(c) In the chapel.
(d) In her room.
11. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
(a) He tells her that she should dye it blonde.
(b) He tells her that she must cut it off to be a guardian.
(c) He tells her that it is ugly.
(d) He tells her she can wear it up instead of cutting it.
12. Why is Lissa angry at Rose?
(a) Rose told about Lissa cutting herself.
(b) Rose kissed Aaron.
(c) Rose started rumors about Mia.
(d) Rose started rumors about Lissa.
13. How does Dimitri feel about what happened between himself and Rose?
(a) He feels like it was an abomination.
(b) He feels like he has taken advantage of her.
(c) He feels like it was perfectly natural.
(d) He feels like she has taken advantage of him.
14. What happens to Victor when Natalie turns Strigoi?
(a) He sneaks off while the guards are distracted by Natalie's killing.
(b) She breaks him out of jail.
(c) She kills him.
(d) He is killed while trying to protect her from the guardians.
15. What are the conditions for Lissa's release from the clinic?
(a) She must take medicine for depression.
(b) She must attend counseling.
(c) She must attend counseling, take medicine for depression, and she will be under observation.
(d) She must go to counseling and take medicine for depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
2. How old was Dimitri when he beat up his father?
3. What happens when Rose breaks the wooden bench?
4. What happens to Christian?
5. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)