|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
(a) Rose is not allowed to go.
(b) Lissa is not allowed to go.
(c) Rose is allowed to go.
(d) Lissa is given detention for asking.
2. What are the conditions for Lissa's release from the clinic?
(a) She must attend counseling, take medicine for depression, and she will be under observation.
(b) She must take medicine for depression.
(c) She must go to counseling and take medicine for depression.
(d) She must attend counseling.
3. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(b) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
(c) The royals can not be trusted.
(d) Rose does not like the royals.
4. What does Dimitri's tattoo signify?
(a) That he is a Moroi royal.
(b) That he is a guardian.
(c) That he has killed six Strigoi.
(d) That he is a dhampir.
5. How does Rose feel about Lissa's interactions with the royals?
(a) She is angry that Lissa is behaving this way.
(b) She doesn't know about it.
(c) She recognizes it as a necessary evil.
(d) She thinks it's a good idea.
6. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
(a) Rose told him to.
(b) Dimitri told him to.
(c) Lissa told him to.
(d) He wants to spend time with Rose.
7. Why does Rose punch Mia at the dance?
(a) Mia hits Lissa.
(b) Mia hits her first.
(c) Mia tells everyone about Lissa cutting herself.
(d) Mia tells everyone that Lissa is pregnant.
8. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
(a) To the chapel.
(b) To the clinic.
(c) To her room.
9. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He tells her not to worry what Lissa thinks.
(c) He tells her that she needs to reconcile with Lissa.
(d) He invites her to an after party that Lissa will not attend.
10. How does Mason distract the staff long enough to get Rose out of her room?
(a) He calls in a bomb threat.
(b) He pretends to be injured.
(c) He sets fire to a trash can.
(d) He sets fire to the curtains.
11. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
(a) Dimitri's powers of compulsion.
(b) The voices in her head.
(c) Her sexual attraction to him.
(d) Her curiousity about his tattoo.
12. Who stows away in the van?
13. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
(a) She is worried that it will destroy her good looks.
(b) She is worried that vampires and other dhampir will think that she is a feeder.
(c) She is worried that it will not leave her any time to study.
(d) She is worried that she will not be good enough and her vampire might die.
14. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
(a) Lissa leaves Christian and starts dating Aaron.
(b) Lissa leaves Aaron and starts dating Christian.
(c) Lissa and Christian get married.
(d) Lissa and Christian don't talk anymore.
15. What does Lissa do after she finds the third dead animal?
(a) She runs from it.
(b) She cries.
(c) She reports the incident.
(d) She blames Rose for letting it happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
2. What is the third dead animal that Lissa finds?
3. What does the headmistress do about Lissa's powers?
4. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
5. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)