|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
2. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
(a) His father turned Strigoi.
(b) His father beat him.
(c) His father was weak.
(d) His father beat his mother.
3. How does Dimitri feel about Rose's mother's decision to give Rose up so that she can remain a guardian?
(a) He thinks that it was foolish.
(b) He thinks that it was selfish.
(c) He realizes that it is none of his business.
(d) He feels that it was the right decision.
4. What is causing the feelings of lust between Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Rose's bracelet.
(b) Dimitri's tattoo.
(c) Dimitri's belt.
(d) Rose's necklace.
5. What does Dimitri's tattoo signify?
(a) That he has killed six Strigoi.
(b) That he is a Moroi royal.
(c) That he is a dhampir.
(d) That he is a guardian.
6. Why do Ralph and Jesse claim to have had sex with and fed on Rose?
(a) Mia had sex with both of them and asked them to make this claim.
(b) It is the truth.
(c) They don't like Rose.
(d) Mia threatened to kill them if they didn't.
7. Who is Mikhail?
(a) He is Ms. Karp's vampire lover.
(b) He is a Strigoi lord.
(c) He is a guardian at the school, and used to be Ms. Karp's lover.
(d) He is a Moroi Lord.
8. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
(a) She is misguided and didn't realize what would happen.
(b) It was an accident.
(c) She is evil and has always enjoyed killing.
(d) To rid herself of her healing powers and to retain her sanity.
9. How does Lissa react to Mia's gossip about her and Christian?
(a) She runs away again, leaving Christian behind.
(b) She doesn't care. She knows that Christian is good for her.
(c) She runs away with Christian to aviod the scorn of the other students.
(d) She has had all she can take, so she kills Mia.
10. Who helped Vladimir through his hard times?
11. Where does Rose wake up?
(a) Out in the woods.
(b) In the clinic.
(c) In her bed.
(d) In the van.
12. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
(a) Dimitri's powers of compulsion.
(b) Her curiousity about his tattoo.
(c) The voices in her head.
(d) Her sexual attraction to him.
13. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
(a) She is worried that vampires and other dhampir will think that she is a feeder.
(b) She is worried that she will not be good enough and her vampire might die.
(c) She is worried that it will not leave her any time to study.
(d) She is worried that it will destroy her good looks.
14. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
(a) She threatened to tell on Rose for letting Lissa feed on her.
(b) She used compulsion.
(c) She told her about the strange guardians.
(d) She lied to her, telling her that she had been expelled.
15. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
(a) She assumes that Lissa must be up to something, or the royals would not talk to her.
(b) She sees Lissa do it while hiding behind a tree.
(c) She sees Lissa do it while in her mind.
(d) Jesse tells her what Lissa is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
2. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
3. Who start the rumors about Mia?
4. What happens when Rose breaks the wooden bench?
5. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)