|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose feel about Lissa's interactions with the royals?
(a) She is angry that Lissa is behaving this way.
(b) She doesn't know about it.
(c) She recognizes it as a necessary evil.
(d) She thinks it's a good idea.
2. Where does Dimitri take Lissa?
(a) To the chapel.
(b) To her room.
(c) To the clinic.
3. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
(a) Christian has been leaving them to threaten Lissa to leave Aaron.
(b) Natalie has been leaving them hoping that Lissa would prove her ability to heal.
(c) Mia has been leaving them to get back at Lissa for her brother's behavior.
(d) Rose has been drunkenly leaving them as a prank.
4. Who stows away in the van?
5. How does Dimitri feel about what happened between himself and Rose?
(a) He feels like he has taken advantage of her.
(b) He feels like it was perfectly natural.
(c) He feels like it was an abomination.
(d) He feels like she has taken advantage of him.
6. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
(a) She is worried that it will destroy her good looks.
(b) She is worried that vampires and other dhampir will think that she is a feeder.
(c) She is worried that she will not be good enough and her vampire might die.
(d) She is worried that it will not leave her any time to study.
7. What does Mason bring to Rose in Chapter 15?
(a) He brings her a vial of Vladimir's blood.
(b) He brings her Vladimir's silver stake.
(c) He brings her a box of Vladimir's books.
(d) He brings her a lock of Vladimir's hair.
8. How does Lissa react to Mia's gossip about her and Christian?
(a) She doesn't care. She knows that Christian is good for her.
(b) She has had all she can take, so she kills Mia.
(c) She runs away again, leaving Christian behind.
(d) She runs away with Christian to aviod the scorn of the other students.
9. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
(a) Lissa leaves Christian and starts dating Aaron.
(b) Lissa and Christian don't talk anymore.
(c) Lissa leaves Aaron and starts dating Christian.
(d) Lissa and Christian get married.
10. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
(b) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(c) Rose does not like the royals.
(d) The royals can not be trusted.
11. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
(a) His father was weak.
(b) His father beat his mother.
(c) His father beat him.
(d) His father turned Strigoi.
12. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
(a) Jesse and Christian.
(b) Vladimir and Ms. Karp.
(c) Anna and Dimitri.
(d) Tatiana and Rose.
13. How does Lissa turn the royals to her side?
(a) She tells them about the secret plot of the Strigoi.
(b) She uses compulsion.
(c) She tells them about Mia's behavior.
(d) She makes a deal with them.
14. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
(a) She already knows about it.
(b) She thinks it is unlikely.
(c) She thinks that Lissa is dead.
(d) She believes her.
15. What does Victor bring Rose?
(a) A Sharpie marker for signing her cast.
(b) The rose necklace from the mall.
(c) A healing potion.
(d) A silver stake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rose not find out about Vladimir?
2. How does Rose know that Lissa is manipulating the royals?
3. What does Christian call the guardians who came for his parents?
4. What is rumored to be the reason Lissa is in the clinic?
5. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)