|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) The royals can not be trusted.
(b) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
(c) Rose does not like the royals.
(d) It is making Lissa unhappy.
2. How does her uncle know that Lissa can heal?
(a) He assumed that since Rose lived through the car accident, and her leg healed, that Lissa must have healing powers.
(b) Natalie saw her heal the raven.
(c) Victor saw her heal Rose.
(d) Christian told him.
3. How does Rose feel about Lissa's interactions with the royals?
(a) She is angry that Lissa is behaving this way.
(b) She thinks it's a good idea.
(c) She recognizes it as a necessary evil.
(d) She doesn't know about it.
4. What happens when Rose breaks the wooden bench?
(a) She lands safely.
(b) Her foot is crushed.
(c) Her arm is broken.
(d) Her leg is shattered.
5. What does Mia want from Rose?
(a) She wants to be Rose's friend.
(b) She starts a fight with Rose.
(c) She wants Rose to spread rumors about Aaron.
(d) She wants Rose to tell her the truth about why Lissa is in the clinic.
6. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
(a) Psychic link.
7. Who helped Vladimir through his hard times?
8. Why does Rose punch Mia at the dance?
(a) Mia hits her first.
(b) Mia tells everyone about Lissa cutting herself.
(c) Mia tells everyone that Lissa is pregnant.
(d) Mia hits Lissa.
9. How does Dimitri feel about Rose's mother's decision to give Rose up so that she can remain a guardian?
(a) He realizes that it is none of his business.
(b) He thinks that it was foolish.
(c) He thinks that it was selfish.
(d) He feels that it was the right decision.
10. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
(a) She feeds on Rose to regain strength, then heals him.
(b) She is too exhausted to heal him, so does nothing.
(c) Knowing that she can't heal him, she kills him to put him out of his misery.
(d) She heals him.
11. What does Dimitri do when he realizes that they are under a spell?
(a) He ignores it and keeps going.
(b) He throws the charm out of the window.
(c) He blames Rose for manipulating him.
(d) He runs from the room.
12. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
(a) Lissa leaves Aaron and starts dating Christian.
(b) Lissa leaves Christian and starts dating Aaron.
(c) Lissa and Christian get married.
(d) Lissa and Christian don't talk anymore.
13. What happens to Lissa after the dance?
(a) She is taken to the clinic.
(b) She is kidnapped by a group of guardians.
(c) She is taken to her room under guard.
(d) She is badly beaten by Mia.
14. Where does Lissa find the third dead animal?
(a) In her backpack.
(b) On her bed.
(c) Under her pillow.
(d) In her refrigerator.
15. How did Rose and Lissa escape the academy?
(a) Rose uses her psychic link to convince the guards to let them out.
(b) Lissa used compulsion to convince the guards to let them out.
(c) Rose and Lissa sneaked off in the middle of the night.
(d) Lissa used compulsion to make a chauffeur hide them in his trunk as he drove off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
2. What does Victor bring Rose?
3. What is Lissa's power?
4. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
5. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)