|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
(d) Psychic link.
2. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
(b) Rose does not like the royals.
(c) The royals can not be trusted.
(d) It is making Lissa unhappy.
3. Who has been leaving dead animals for Lissa and why?
(a) Mia has been leaving them to get back at Lissa for her brother's behavior.
(b) Natalie has been leaving them hoping that Lissa would prove her ability to heal.
(c) Christian has been leaving them to threaten Lissa to leave Aaron.
(d) Rose has been drunkenly leaving them as a prank.
4. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
(a) Anna and Dimitri.
(b) Jesse and Christian.
(c) Vladimir and Ms. Karp.
(d) Tatiana and Rose.
5. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
(a) He tells her not to worry what Lissa thinks.
(b) He invites her to an after party that Lissa will not attend.
(c) He tells her that she needs to reconcile with Lissa.
(d) He asks her to marry him.
6. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
(a) Her sexual attraction to him.
(b) Her curiousity about his tattoo.
(c) The voices in her head.
(d) Dimitri's powers of compulsion.
7. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
(a) Lissa told him to.
(b) He wants to spend time with Rose.
(c) Dimitri told him to.
(d) Rose told him to.
8. What is Lissa doing as she rejoins the royal clique?
(a) She is advocating for Mia.
(b) She is advocating for Rose.
(c) She is plotting against the queen.
(d) She is plotting against Rose.
9. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
(a) Lissa told him that she didn't like him anymore.
(b) Rose told him that Lissa was only pretending to like him.
(c) Christian has been seeing another girl.
(d) Christian just doesn't like LIssa anymore.
10. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
(a) Rose is allowed to go.
(b) Lissa is given detention for asking.
(c) Rose is not allowed to go.
(d) Lissa is not allowed to go.
11. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
(a) She thanks him.
(b) She punches him back.
(c) She becomes angry with him and leaves.
(d) She snaps at him, but then apologizes.
12. Who helped Vladimir through his hard times?
13. How did Rose and Lissa escape the academy?
(a) Lissa used compulsion to convince the guards to let them out.
(b) Rose uses her psychic link to convince the guards to let them out.
(c) Lissa used compulsion to make a chauffeur hide them in his trunk as he drove off.
(d) Rose and Lissa sneaked off in the middle of the night.
14. What does Dimitri do when he realizes that they are under a spell?
(a) He throws the charm out of the window.
(b) He ignores it and keeps going.
(c) He runs from the room.
(d) He blames Rose for manipulating him.
15. Why does Rose think that Ms. Karp turned Strigoi?
(a) She is evil and has always enjoyed killing.
(b) To rid herself of her healing powers and to retain her sanity.
(c) She is misguided and didn't realize what would happen.
(d) It was an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor bring Rose?
2. Who is Mikhail?
3. Who was behind the kidnapping?
4. Why is Lissa angry at Rose?
5. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)