|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lissa doing as she rejoins the royal clique?
(a) She is plotting against the queen.
(b) She is plotting against Rose.
(c) She is advocating for Mia.
(d) She is advocating for Rose.
2. What is rumored to be the reason Lissa is in the clinic?
(a) She cuts herself.
(b) She fell out of a window.
(c) She got in a fight with Rose.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. What does Mason bring to Rose in Chapter 15?
(a) He brings her a lock of Vladimir's hair.
(b) He brings her a box of Vladimir's books.
(c) He brings her a vial of Vladimir's blood.
(d) He brings her Vladimir's silver stake.
4. What does Mia want from Rose?
(a) She wants Rose to spread rumors about Aaron.
(b) She wants to be Rose's friend.
(c) She wants Rose to tell her the truth about why Lissa is in the clinic.
(d) She starts a fight with Rose.
5. Why did Dimitri beat up his vampire father?
(a) His father was weak.
(b) His father beat his mother.
(c) His father turned Strigoi.
(d) His father beat him.
6. What happens to Christian?
(a) He is shot by a guardian.
(b) He is mangled by a psi-hound.
(c) He is left behind when he can not keep up with Rose.
(d) He falls off a cliff.
7. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
(a) Knowing that she can't heal him, she kills him to put him out of his misery.
(b) She feeds on Rose to regain strength, then heals him.
(c) She is too exhausted to heal him, so does nothing.
(d) She heals him.
8. Who stows away in the van?
9. What happens to Ms. Karp?
(a) She is killed by her guardian.
(b) She becomes a Strigoi.
(c) She is killed by the strange guardians.
(d) She runs away.
10. Why do Ralph and Jesse claim to have had sex with and fed on Rose?
(a) It is the truth.
(b) They don't like Rose.
(c) Mia threatened to kill them if they didn't.
(d) Mia had sex with both of them and asked them to make this claim.
11. What happens to Lissa after the dance?
(a) She is taken to her room under guard.
(b) She is taken to the clinic.
(c) She is badly beaten by Mia.
(d) She is kidnapped by a group of guardians.
12. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
(d) Psychic link.
13. What is Lissa's power?
(a) The fourth school of magic, water.
(b) The fifth school of magic, spirit.
(c) The first school of magic, fire.
(d) The second school of magic, wind.
14. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
(a) Jesse and Christian.
(b) Vladimir and Ms. Karp.
(c) Tatiana and Rose.
(d) Anna and Dimitri.
15. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He tells her that he really likes her.
(c) He tells her that he doesn't like the new princess Lissa.
(d) He forgives her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Christian been avoiding Lissa?
2. What does Christian call the guardians who came for his parents?
3. What happens when Lissa asks for permission for Rose to go to the mall?
4. Who invites Lissa to a study session while under compulsion?
5. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)