|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the conditions for Lissa's release from the clinic?
(a) She must attend counseling, take medicine for depression, and she will be under observation.
(b) She must go to counseling and take medicine for depression.
(c) She must take medicine for depression.
(d) She must attend counseling.
2. Why does Mason sneak Rose out of her room?
(a) Rose told him to.
(b) Lissa told him to.
(c) He wants to spend time with Rose.
(d) Dimitri told him to.
3. What is Lissa doing as she rejoins the royal clique?
(a) She is plotting against Rose.
(b) She is advocating for Rose.
(c) She is advocating for Mia.
(d) She is plotting against the queen.
4. How do the events in the woods affect Lissa and Christian?
(a) Lissa leaves Christian and starts dating Aaron.
(b) Lissa and Christian get married.
(c) Lissa leaves Aaron and starts dating Christian.
(d) Lissa and Christian don't talk anymore.
5. Who is Mikhail?
(a) He is a guardian at the school, and used to be Ms. Karp's lover.
(b) He is Ms. Karp's vampire lover.
(c) He is a Strigoi lord.
(d) He is a Moroi Lord.
6. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) The royals can not be trusted.
(b) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(c) Rose does not like the royals.
(d) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
7. Who start the rumors about Mia?
(a) Jesse and Ralph.
(b) Christian and Aaron.
(c) Rose and Mason.
(d) Rose and Lissa.
8. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
(a) He tells her she can wear it up instead of cutting it.
(b) He tells her that it is ugly.
(c) He tells her that she should dye it blonde.
(d) He tells her that she must cut it off to be a guardian.
9. What does the headmistress think about Rose's story that Lissa has been kidnapped by guardians?
(a) She thinks that Lissa is dead.
(b) She already knows about it.
(c) She believes her.
(d) She thinks it is unlikely.
10. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
(a) She used compulsion.
(b) She threatened to tell on Rose for letting Lissa feed on her.
(c) She told her about the strange guardians.
(d) She lied to her, telling her that she had been expelled.
11. What is rumored to be the reason Lissa is in the clinic?
(a) She got in a fight with Rose.
(b) She fell out of a window.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She cuts herself.
12. What does Victor bring Rose?
(a) A healing potion.
(b) A Sharpie marker for signing her cast.
(c) A silver stake.
(d) The rose necklace from the mall.
13. What does Lissa do after Christian is hurt?
(a) She is too exhausted to heal him, so does nothing.
(b) She feeds on Rose to regain strength, then heals him.
(c) She heals him.
(d) Knowing that she can't heal him, she kills him to put him out of his misery.
14. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
(a) He doesn't like her anymore.
(b) He catches her with another girl.
(c) He catches her with another boy.
(d) He leaves her for Lissa.
15. Who invites Lissa to a study session while under compulsion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dimitri feel about Rose's mother's decision to give Rose up so that she can remain a guardian?
2. How did Rose and Lissa escape the academy?
3. Where does Dimitri find Lissa?
4. Why do Ralph and Jesse claim to have had sex with and fed on Rose?
5. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)