|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the psychic bond between Rose and Lissa on their trip?
(a) It goes away completely.
(b) It grows even stronger.
(c) It begins to fade.
(d) It remains the same.
2. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
(a) She tries to consciously enter Lissa's mind.
(b) She goes looking for Lissa.
(c) She tells the headmistress that she thinks something is going on.
(d) She ignores the feeling.
3. What wakes Rose?
(a) Lissa comes into her room.
(b) Frightened emotions from Lissa.
(c) A loud noise in the hall.
(d) Dimitri wakes her.
4. Where is the All Saints' Day assembly going to be?
(a) Out on the lawn.
(b) In the gym.
(c) In homeroom.
(d) In the cafeteria.
5. What did Christian see Lissa do?
(a) He saw her use compulsion.
(b) He saw her making out with another boy.
(c) He saw her set a boy on fire.
(d) He saw her slip into Rose's mind.
6. How long have Rose and Lissa been friends?
(a) They have been friends since the third grade.
(b) They have only just met.
(c) They have been friends since before they started school.
(d) They have been friends since kindergarten.
7. What does Christian do when Lissa tells him that Rose thinks he killed the fox?
(a) He onfesses to doing it, and tells her that he may do it again.
(b) He denies it, offering to hurt whoever did it.
(c) He becomes angry and storms off.
(d) He confesses to doing it, and apologizes.
8. How do Rose and Lissa get a car?
(a) Rose uses her mother's credit card to rent a car.
(b) Rose steals a car from a nearby parking lot.
(c) Lissa holds their roommate in thrall and makes him give them his car.
(d) Lissa's parents gave her a car for her sixteenth birthday.
9. What has upset Lissa?
(a) She found a dead Strigoi vampire in her room.
(b) She found a dead fox in her room.
(c) She found a dead Moroi vampire in her room.
(d) She found a dead dhampir in her room.
10. What kind of pet does Lissa have?
(a) She has a human.
(b) She has a fish.
(c) She has a cat.
(d) She has a dog.
11. What does the queen say to Lissa?
(a) She is glad that Lissa came back.
(b) She is upset that Lissa came back.
(c) She is sorry to hear about her grandparents.
(d) She is too tired for this gathering.
12. What does Christian do to the boy who accuses Lissa of killing the fox herself?
(a) He punches him in the face.
(b) He briefly sets him on fire.
(c) He uses compulsion on him to shut him up.
(d) He does nothing.
13. What are Rose and Lissa doing for which Mia gets them in trouble?
(a) They are making out.
(b) They are sneaking off again.
(c) They are passing notes in class.
(d) They are stealing liquor.
14. What does Dimitri tell Rose about the psi-hounds that chased her?
(a) He tells her that they were not sent by he Strigoi.
(b) He tells her that they were not sent by the academy.
(c) He tells her that they were sent by the academy.
(d) He tells her that they were sent by the Strigoi.
15. What is Dimitri teaching Rose?
(a) He is teaching her to fight Moroi vampires.
(b) He is teaching her to fight someone bigger and stronger than herself.
(c) He is teaching her how to fight other women.
(d) He is teaching her Algebra.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking to Dimitri, and before bed, who sends Rose an email?
2. Why does Rose tell Lissa that they must leave?
3. Who breaks up the conflict between Mia and Rose?
4. What actions show that Rose is not as grown up as she would like to be?
5. What happens to Christian after the fiasco in the science class?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)