|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kirova?
(a) She is a math teacher at the academy.
(b) She is one of the students at the academy.
(c) She is a famous pop star from Bulgaria.
(d) She is the headmistress of the academy.
2. Who is Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) She is Mia Rinaldi.
(b) She is Rose.
(c) She is Jesse Zeklos.
(d) She is Lissa.
3. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
(a) She ignores the feeling.
(b) She goes looking for Lissa.
(c) She tells the headmistress that she thinks something is going on.
(d) She tries to consciously enter Lissa's mind.
4. What is wrong with Victor?
(a) He suffers from Parkinson's Disease.
(b) He suffers from Sandovsky's Syndrome.
(c) He suffers from Crone's Disease.
(d) He suffers from an upset stomache.
5. Who are the Strigoi?
(a) They are a group of evil, undead vampires.
(b) They are a group of vampire hunters.
(c) They are half human, half vampires.
(d) They are the poetry club at the academy.
6. What does Ms.Karp do when she finds Rose and Lissa drinking outside?
(a) She drinks with them.
(b) She tells them that she won't tell on them , but they must pay her.
(c) She takes their alcohol away and leads them back to school.
(d) She leaves.
7. What does Mason think about the fox incident?
(a) He thinks that Lissa staged the whole thing.
(b) He does not think that Rose is responsible.
(c) He does not think that Mia is responsible.
(d) He thinks that Victor put the fox in Lissa's bed.
8. Why does Rose want to go to church?
(a) She is curious about the vampire religion.
(b) She feels compelled by her faith to go.
(c) She wants to be closer to Lissa.
(d) She wants to get away from Lissa.
9. What could happen if anyone else hears what Rose says about the queen?
(a) She could be tried for treason.
(b) She could be hanged.
(c) The queen might agree.
(d) She might start a revolution.
10. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
(a) She tackles him.
(b) He quickly turns the tables on her.
(c) She beats him senseless.
(d) He says that she is ready now.
11. What happens when Rose spars with Mason?
(a) They struggle with each other, but enventually Rose wins.
(b) She gets soundly beaten.
(c) She beats him easily.
(d) The teacher breaks them up.
12. What does Rose tell Jesse about Mia's parents?
(a) She tells him that they are servants.
(b) She tells him that they are royals.
(c) She tells him that they are dead.
(d) She tells him that they are drunks.
13. What does Dimitri tell Rose about the psi-hounds that chased her?
(a) He tells her that they were sent by the academy.
(b) He tells her that they were sent by the Strigoi.
(c) He tells her that they were not sent by he Strigoi.
(d) He tells her that they were not sent by the academy.
14. In science class, what does Jesse want from Rose?
(a) He wants her to tell him the story of a fight she started.
(b) He wants her to relay a message to Lissa for him.
(c) He wants to cheat off of her test paper.
(d) He wants her to go out with him to a movie.
15. Who is Prince Victor Dashkov?
(a) He is Rose's son.
(b) He is Lissa's uncle.
(c) He is Lissa's brother.
(d) He is Rose's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Rose and Lissa been friends?
2. What special visitor is coming for the All Saints' day celebration?
3. Why is Kirova angry at Rose?
4. What kind of pet does Lissa have?
5. What gossip does Rose hear about two dhampir guardians?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)