|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Christian created for Lissa?
(a) Non-burning fire.
(b) A friendship bracelet.
(c) An origami bird.
(d) A scrap book.
2. Why is the dead fox especially horrible for Lissa?
(a) Lissa has never seen anything dead before.
(b) The fox was Lissa's pet.
(c) Lissa gets queasy at the sight of blood.
(d) Lissa loves animals.
3. What has upset Lissa?
(a) She found a dead dhampir in her room.
(b) She found a dead Moroi vampire in her room.
(c) She found a dead fox in her room.
(d) She found a dead Strigoi vampire in her room.
4. Why does Rose not have a silver stake?
(a) She can not afford to buy one.
(b) She lost hers.
(c) She has not trained and qualified for one yet.
(d) Only the royals are allowed to carry silver.
5. After talking to Dimitri, and before bed, who sends Rose an email?
(a) Her mother sends her an email.
(b) Her brother sends her an email.
(c) It is spam mail.
(d) Lissa sends her an email.
6. Who is Kirova?
(a) She is the headmistress of the academy.
(b) She is a math teacher at the academy.
(c) She is a famous pop star from Bulgaria.
(d) She is one of the students at the academy.
7. What happens when Roes accuses Mia of using her magic to play a prank on Rose and Lissa?
(a) Mia denies it.
(b) Mia throws more snow at them.
(c) Mia apologizes.
(d) Mia admits to it.
8. Why can Rose not afford any distractions now?
(a) She is falling behind in her studies.
(b) In a year, she will hold someone's life in her hands.
(c) She has to remain focused on Jesse.
(d) She does not have any money.
9. What happens to the boy whom Christian set on fire?
(a) His clothes are badly burned, but he is fine.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is fine.
(d) He is badly burned.
10. What does Christian do when Lissa tells him that Rose thinks he killed the fox?
(a) He onfesses to doing it, and tells her that he may do it again.
(b) He denies it, offering to hurt whoever did it.
(c) He confesses to doing it, and apologizes.
(d) He becomes angry and storms off.
11. Why is Kirova angry at Rose?
(a) She believes that Rose is just plain rude.
(b) She believes that Rose is the one who stole her boyfriend.
(c) She feels that Rose has put Lissa in danger.
(d) She feels that Rose has insulted her.
12. What does Christian notice when he grabs her arms?
(a) He notices a friendship bracelet.
(b) He notices scars.
(c) He notices that she shaves her arms.
(d) He notices a birthmark.
13. Where does Lissa meet Christian?
(a) They meet in the hallway.
(b) They meet in the attic.
(c) They meet at a bar.
(d) They meet outside.
14. How does Rose know about Lissa's nightmare?
(a) Rose used Compulsion to give Lissa the nightmare.
(b) Rose has a psychic bond to Lissa.
(c) Lissa tells Rose about the nightmare in the morning.
(d) Rose can hear Lissa screaming and thrashing about.
15. How does Rose react to Lissa and Christian?
(a) She tells Lissa that Christian is a nice guy, and that she approves.
(b) She tells Lissa that she should stay away from Christian.
(c) She tells Lissa that it is none of her business who Lissa chooses to be with.
(d) She tells Lissa that Christian belongs to her, so to stay away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose tell Lissa about the queen?
2. Why is Lissa still in sophomore classes?
3. What does Dimitri tell Rose about the psi-hounds that chased her?
4. After experiencing Lissa's terror, where does Rose find her?
5. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)