|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesse think when he notices that Rose gets excited at the proximity of his fangs to her neck?
(a) He finds it unattractive.
(b) He figures that she had been bitten while with Lissa.
(c) He thinks it's sexy.
(d) He thinks it makes her look cheap.
2. What does the queen imply about Lissa?
(a) That she is not living up to her name.
(b) That she should have never come back.
(c) That she is a slut.
(d) That she is beautiful.
3. What do Mia's parents do?
(a) They are unemployed.
(b) They are police officers.
(c) They are servants to the royals.
(d) They are royal vampires.
4. How does Rose feel after the link breaks?
(a) She does not care.
(b) She is happy for Lissa.
(c) She is angry and brooding.
(d) She is scared of Lissa.
5. What is wrong with Victor?
(a) He suffers from Parkinson's Disease.
(b) He suffers from Sandovsky's Syndrome.
(c) He suffers from Crone's Disease.
(d) He suffers from an upset stomache.
6. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) The point of view is subjective third person, with multiple viewpoints.
(b) The point of view is first person, told from Rose's point of view.
(c) The point of view is first person, told from Lissa's point of view.
(d) The point of view is objective third person.
7. What does Dimitri tell Rose to do if she sees a Strigoi?
(a) He tells her to set it on fire.
(b) He tells her to cut off its head.
(c) He tells her to run.
(d) He tells her to stab it with a silver stake.
8. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
(a) He says that she is ready now.
(b) He quickly turns the tables on her.
(c) She tackles him.
(d) She beats him senseless.
9. What happens to Christian after the fiasco in the science class?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He is sent to the headmistress's office.
(c) He runs away.
(d) Nothing happens.
10. Why does Rose want Lissa to go back to Aaron?
(a) She just wants to get her friend away from Christian.
(b) She thinks it will put Mia in her place.
(c) She thinks that Aaron is a better man than Christian.
(d) Aaron asked Rose for her help getting Lissa back.
11. How do Rose's old friends at the academy treat her?
(a) They shun her for running away.
(b) They welcome her back.
(c) They pretend to like her, but really don't.
(d) They are unsure how to act around her.
12. What happens when Roes accuses Mia of using her magic to play a prank on Rose and Lissa?
(a) Mia denies it.
(b) Mia admits to it.
(c) Mia apologizes.
(d) Mia throws more snow at them.
13. What does Rose tell Christian?
(a) She tells him that Lissa is cheating on him.
(b) She tells him that she loves him.
(c) She tells him that Lissa thinks he's a freak.
(d) She tells him that Lissa loves him.
14. What actions show that Rose is not as grown up as she would like to be?
(a) Rose starts drinking.
(b) Rose misbehaves after the fox incident.
(c) Rose shoplifts.
(d) Rose sneaks off with Mason.
15. How does Lissa react to Rose telling her to stop seeing Christian?
(a) She refuses to stop seeing him.
(b) She walks away and doesn't speak to Rose.
(c) She stops seeing him.
(d) She tells Rose to shut up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalie tell Lissa after dinner?
2. Why do some people allow vampires to feed on them?
3. What does Rose tell Jesse about Mia's parents?
4. How does Rose know about Lissa and Christian?
5. What has upset Lissa?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)