|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special visitor is coming for the All Saints' day celebration?
(a) Prince Victor.
(b) Queen Latifah.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Queen Tatiana.
2. How much time is Rose taking in training with Dimitri in addition to her classes?
(a) Five hours per day;
(b) Two hours per day.
(c) One hour per day.
(d) Four hours per day.
3. What is Dimitri's reason for stepping in front of the car?
(a) He has come to take Lissa, a vampire princess, to the academy.
(b) He is drunk and doesn't realize what he is doing.
(c) He has just ended a bad relationship, and no longer wants to live.
(d) He trips over an exposed root in the sidewalk, and falls into the street.
4. Why is Rose concerned about the All Saints' Day celebration?
(a) She is worried that Mia will start trouble.
(b) She knows she is not allowed to go.
(c) She doesn't like vampire parties.
(d) She doesn't have anything to wear.
5. What wakes Rose?
(a) Dimitri wakes her.
(b) A loud noise in the hall.
(c) Frightened emotions from Lissa.
(d) Lissa comes into her room.
6. What does Rose tell Jesse about Mia's parents?
(a) She tells him that they are drunks.
(b) She tells him that they are dead.
(c) She tells him that they are servants.
(d) She tells him that they are royals.
7. What does Christian notice when he grabs her arms?
(a) He notices a friendship bracelet.
(b) He notices a birthmark.
(c) He notices that she shaves her arms.
(d) He notices scars.
8. How long have Rose and Lissa been friends?
(a) They have been friends since the third grade.
(b) They have been friends since kindergarten.
(c) They have only just met.
(d) They have been friends since before they started school.
9. Why does Rose want Lissa to go back to Aaron?
(a) She thinks it will put Mia in her place.
(b) She just wants to get her friend away from Christian.
(c) She thinks that Aaron is a better man than Christian.
(d) Aaron asked Rose for her help getting Lissa back.
10. How do Dimitri and the girls return to the academy?
(a) They fly with their vampire powers.
(b) They fly on a plane.
(c) They drive in a van.
(d) They sail on a boat.
11. How does Lissa react to Rose telling her to stop seeing Christian?
(a) She refuses to stop seeing him.
(b) She walks away and doesn't speak to Rose.
(c) She tells Rose to shut up.
(d) She stops seeing him.
12. Where does Lissa go to be alone?
(a) She goes to the chapel attic.
(b) She goes to her room.
(c) She goes out into the woods.
(d) She goes to the bathroom.
13. What is wrong with Victor?
(a) He suffers from Crone's Disease.
(b) He suffers from an upset stomache.
(c) He suffers from Sandovsky's Syndrome.
(d) He suffers from Parkinson's Disease.
14. What gossip does Rose hear about two dhampir guardians?
(a) They were caught fighting outside.
(b) They are selling vampire secrets to the humans.
(c) They are quitting the academy to get married.
(d) They have been killed in a Strigoi attack.
15. What could happen if anyone else hears what Rose says about the queen?
(a) She could be tried for treason.
(b) The queen might agree.
(c) She could be hanged.
(d) She might start a revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to class, who interrupts Rose and Lissa?
2. How does Christian use his magic for Lissa?
3. What happened to Dimitri's vampire lord?
4. What does Rose tell Lissa about the queen?
5. How was the fox killed?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)