|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose tell Christian?
(a) She tells him that Lissa thinks he's a freak.
(b) She tells him that Lissa is cheating on him.
(c) She tells him that she loves him.
(d) She tells him that Lissa loves him.
2. What has upset Lissa?
(a) She found a dead dhampir in her room.
(b) She found a dead Strigoi vampire in her room.
(c) She found a dead fox in her room.
(d) She found a dead Moroi vampire in her room.
3. Who is Prince Victor Dashkov?
(a) He is Lissa's uncle.
(b) He is Lissa's brother.
(c) He is Rose's son.
(d) He is Rose's father.
4. How does Lissa react to Rose telling her to stop seeing Christian?
(a) She refuses to stop seeing him.
(b) She tells Rose to shut up.
(c) She walks away and doesn't speak to Rose.
(d) She stops seeing him.
5. What happens when Roes accuses Mia of using her magic to play a prank on Rose and Lissa?
(a) Mia denies it.
(b) Mia admits to it.
(c) Mia throws more snow at them.
(d) Mia apologizes.
6. In what city do Rose and Lissa live at the beginning of the novel?
(a) They live in Traskwood.
(b) They live in Portland.
(c) They live in New York City.
(d) They live in Detroit.
7. How does Lissa feel about the fox at lunch?
(a) She is scared that someone might try to kill her.
(b) She doesn't care anymore.
(c) She is still very upset.
(d) She is fine now.
8. What is wrong with Lissa?
(a) Her wrists are cut.
(b) She hit her head.
(c) She has been shot.
(d) Her ears are bleeding.
9. Why does Rose tell Lissa that they must leave?
(a) Lissa is late for work.
(b) Rose has seen a man standing outside the house, looking in.
(c) Rose is bored of sitting around the house, and wants to go out.
(d) Rose is late for school.
10. How does Rose treat Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) She slaps her in the face.
(b) She mocks her and intimidates her.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She treats her with respect.
11. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
(a) He says that she is ready now.
(b) She tackles him.
(c) She beats him senseless.
(d) He quickly turns the tables on her.
12. What does Rose find special about Ms. Karp?
(a) Ms. Karp doesn't make Rose do as much homework.
(b) Ms. Karp healed Rose.
(c) Rose thinks that Ms. Karp is really smart.
(d) Rose finds her attractive.
13. How many Strigoi has Dimitri killed?
(a) He has killed several hundred Strigoi.
(b) He has never killed a Strigoi.
(c) He has killed six Stigoi.
(d) He has killed four Strigoi.
14. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) The point of view is subjective third person, with multiple viewpoints.
(b) The point of view is objective third person.
(c) The point of view is first person, told from Rose's point of view.
(d) The point of view is first person, told from Lissa's point of view.
15. What is a dhampir?
(a) A dhampir is half human, half vampire.
(b) A dhampir is a royal vampire.
(c) A dhampir is an evil, undead vampire.
(d) A dhampir is a human vampire hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose tell Lissa about the queen?
2. In what way does Rose see the academy as similar to a pack of wolves?
3. What is the subject of Stan's lecture?
4. What has Christian created for Lissa?
5. Why does Rose not have a silver stake?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)