|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms.Karp do when she finds Rose and Lissa drinking outside?
(a) She takes their alcohol away and leads them back to school.
(b) She leaves.
(c) She drinks with them.
(d) She tells them that she won't tell on them , but they must pay her.
2. On the way to class, who interrupts Rose and Lissa?
3. After talking to Dimitri, and before bed, who sends Rose an email?
(a) Her brother sends her an email.
(b) It is spam mail.
(c) Her mother sends her an email.
(d) Lissa sends her an email.
4. How does Rose know about Lissa and Christian?
(a) She walks in on them in the attic.
(b) She hears it from another friend.
(c) She slips into Lissa's mind through the psychic link.
(d) She sees them holding hands outside.
5. How do Dimitri and the girls return to the academy?
(a) They drive in a van.
(b) They sail on a boat.
(c) They fly on a plane.
(d) They fly with their vampire powers.
6. After running with Dimitri, what does Rose experience through her psychic link?
(a) Lissa is using the restroom.
(b) Lissa is sick.
(c) Lissa runs downstairs, screaming in terror.
(d) Lissa falls down the stairs.
7. What happens when Roes accuses Mia of using her magic to play a prank on Rose and Lissa?
(a) Mia apologizes.
(b) Mia denies it.
(c) Mia admits to it.
(d) Mia throws more snow at them.
8. How does Christian use his magic for Lissa?
(a) He uses his fire magic to warm the room for her.
(b) He uses his ice magic to cool the room for her.
(c) He uses compulsion on her.
(d) He uses his psychic link to see if anyone is outside.
9. Why is Lissa still in sophomore classes?
(a) She is too young to progress any higher.
(b) She doesn't seem to have specialized in a power yet.
(c) She is not smart enough to progress any farther.
(d) She does not want to take more advanced classes.
10. How does Mia try to spin the rumor about her parents being servants?
(a) She tries to make them sound like advisers.
(b) She makes them sound like spies.
(c) She admits that they are servants.
(d) She makes them sound like royalty.
11. Why does Rose think that it is safer in the outside world than the teachers think?
(a) She doesn't think that there are as many Strigoi as the teachers say there are.
(b) She feels that people are, at heart, good people.
(c) She feels that the Strigoi are sadly misunderstood.
(d) She thinks that ther are plenty of guardians out there.
12. How much time is Rose taking in training with Dimitri in addition to her classes?
(a) Four hours per day.
(b) One hour per day.
(c) Two hours per day.
(d) Five hours per day;
13. What does the queen imply about Lissa?
(a) That she should have never come back.
(b) That she is a slut.
(c) That she is beautiful.
(d) That she is not living up to her name.
14. Where was Dimitri educated?
15. What special visitor is coming for the All Saints' day celebration?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) Queen Latifah.
(c) Queen Tatiana.
(d) Prince Victor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Natalie?
2. What does Rose's bodyguard teacher do?
3. Where does Lissa meet Christian?
4. What is the relationship between Rose and Lissa?
5. Where is the All Saints' Day assembly going to be?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)