|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ivan Zeklos?
(a) He is the Moroi lord that Dimitri was to protect.
(b) He is a powerful Strigoi lord.
(c) He is one of the few vampire saints.
(d) He is the headmaster of the academy.
2. How does Lissa react to Rose telling her to stop seeing Christian?
(a) She refuses to stop seeing him.
(b) She tells Rose to shut up.
(c) She walks away and doesn't speak to Rose.
(d) She stops seeing him.
3. Why is the dead fox especially horrible for Lissa?
(a) Lissa gets queasy at the sight of blood.
(b) The fox was Lissa's pet.
(c) Lissa has never seen anything dead before.
(d) Lissa loves animals.
4. What does Rose's bodyguard teacher do?
(a) He completely ignores her.
(b) He hugs her and welcomes her back.
(c) He tells her that she is late, and writes her a tardy slip.
(d) He brings her to the front of the class to lecture her.
5. Why do some people allow vampires to feed on them?
(a) They don't have much choice against the more powerful vampires.
(b) They are asleep and don't know what is happening.
(c) They don't mind sharing, so long as the vampires don't kill them.
(d) They are addicted to vampire saliva.
6. How does Christian feel about magic?
(a) He thinks that magic should never be used for violence.
(b) He feels that it should be used for battle.
(c) He does not like it.
(d) He is afraid of it.
7. How much time is Rose taking in training with Dimitri in addition to her classes?
(a) Five hours per day;
(b) One hour per day.
(c) Four hours per day.
(d) Two hours per day.
8. How long have Rose and Lissa been friends?
(a) They have been friends since kindergarten.
(b) They have only just met.
(c) They have been friends since the third grade.
(d) They have been friends since before they started school.
9. Why do Rose and Lissa feel strange in the feeder room?
(a) Rose and Lissa both look at feeders as addicts.
(b) Lissa is a newly turned vampire, and has not yet acclimated to human blood.
(c) Drinking other people's blood is gross.
(d) For the last two years, Lissa has fed only on Rose.
10. What does the queen say to Lissa?
(a) She is upset that Lissa came back.
(b) She is glad that Lissa came back.
(c) She is sorry to hear about her grandparents.
(d) She is too tired for this gathering.
11. How many Strigoi has Dimitri killed?
(a) He has killed several hundred Strigoi.
(b) He has never killed a Strigoi.
(c) He has killed six Stigoi.
(d) He has killed four Strigoi.
12. What is wrong with Victor?
(a) He suffers from Sandovsky's Syndrome.
(b) He suffers from Parkinson's Disease.
(c) He suffers from Crone's Disease.
(d) He suffers from an upset stomache.
13. Where is the All Saints' Day assembly going to be?
(a) Out on the lawn.
(b) In the cafeteria.
(c) In the gym.
(d) In homeroom.
14. Why do most other students not trust Christian?
(a) He is quiet, and that makes the very social young vampires nervous.
(b) He is known for stealing.
(c) His parents were Strigoi.
(d) He is a pathological liar.
15. What is Dimitri's reason for stepping in front of the car?
(a) He trips over an exposed root in the sidewalk, and falls into the street.
(b) He is drunk and doesn't realize what he is doing.
(c) He has come to take Lissa, a vampire princess, to the academy.
(d) He has just ended a bad relationship, and no longer wants to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose's note say?
2. What is wrong with Lissa?
3. Where was Dimitri educated?
4. What happens to the boy whom Christian set on fire?
5. Why does Rose not have a silver stake?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)