|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dimitri do when he walks in on Rose and Jesse?
(a) He runs Jesse off.
(b) He joins the couple.
(c) He minds his own business.
(d) He runs Rose off.
2. How was the fox killed?
(a) It has been hit by a car.
(b) Its throat is cut.
(c) It has been shot.
(d) Its neck is broken.
3. How does Lissa feel about the fox at lunch?
(a) She is still very upset.
(b) She doesn't care anymore.
(c) She is fine now.
(d) She is scared that someone might try to kill her.
4. What happened to Dimitri's vampire lord?
(a) Nothing happened, he sent Dimitri to the academy to train more.
(b) He fell onto a wooden stake.
(c) He was killed while Dimitri was away.
(d) Dimitri killed him.
5. Why does Rose think that it is safer in the outside world than the teachers think?
(a) She feels that the Strigoi are sadly misunderstood.
(b) She doesn't think that there are as many Strigoi as the teachers say there are.
(c) She feels that people are, at heart, good people.
(d) She thinks that ther are plenty of guardians out there.
6. Who are the Strigoi?
(a) They are a group of evil, undead vampires.
(b) They are half human, half vampires.
(c) They are the poetry club at the academy.
(d) They are a group of vampire hunters.
7. What are Rose and Lissa doing for which Mia gets them in trouble?
(a) They are making out.
(b) They are sneaking off again.
(c) They are passing notes in class.
(d) They are stealing liquor.
8. Who is Prince Victor Dashkov?
(a) He is Rose's son.
(b) He is Lissa's uncle.
(c) He is Rose's father.
(d) He is Lissa's brother.
9. Who is Kirova?
(a) She is the headmistress of the academy.
(b) She is a math teacher at the academy.
(c) She is one of the students at the academy.
(d) She is a famous pop star from Bulgaria.
10. Why can Rose not afford any distractions now?
(a) She is falling behind in her studies.
(b) She does not have any money.
(c) In a year, she will hold someone's life in her hands.
(d) She has to remain focused on Jesse.
11. What is Dimitri teaching Rose?
(a) He is teaching her Algebra.
(b) He is teaching her to fight someone bigger and stronger than herself.
(c) He is teaching her how to fight other women.
(d) He is teaching her to fight Moroi vampires.
12. What does Jesse think when he notices that Rose gets excited at the proximity of his fangs to her neck?
(a) He thinks it makes her look cheap.
(b) He thinks it's sexy.
(c) He finds it unattractive.
(d) He figures that she had been bitten while with Lissa.
13. Where does Lissa meet Christian?
(a) They meet outside.
(b) They meet in the attic.
(c) They meet at a bar.
(d) They meet in the hallway.
14. How does Christian use his magic for Lissa?
(a) He uses his fire magic to warm the room for her.
(b) He uses his psychic link to see if anyone is outside.
(c) He uses compulsion on her.
(d) He uses his ice magic to cool the room for her.
15. How does Lissa react to Rose telling her to stop seeing Christian?
(a) She stops seeing him.
(b) She refuses to stop seeing him.
(c) She walks away and doesn't speak to Rose.
(d) She tells Rose to shut up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Christian created for Lissa?
2. Where was Dimitri educated?
3. What does Christian do when Lissa tells him that Rose thinks he killed the fox?
4. Why does the teacher give Lissa two detentions, but does nothing to Rose?
5. What does Dimitri tell Rose to do if she sees a Strigoi?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)