|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rose find Lissa?
(a) In the hall.
(b) In her room.
(c) In Christian's room.
(d) In the bathroom.
2. What do Mia's parents do?
(a) They are police officers.
(b) They are royal vampires.
(c) They are unemployed.
(d) They are servants to the royals.
3. What does Christian notice when he grabs her arms?
(a) He notices that she shaves her arms.
(b) He notices a birthmark.
(c) He notices a friendship bracelet.
(d) He notices scars.
4. What actions show that Rose is not as grown up as she would like to be?
(a) Rose starts drinking.
(b) Rose shoplifts.
(c) Rose misbehaves after the fox incident.
(d) Rose sneaks off with Mason.
5. What does Jesse think when he notices that Rose gets excited at the proximity of his fangs to her neck?
(a) He finds it unattractive.
(b) He thinks it makes her look cheap.
(c) He thinks it's sexy.
(d) He figures that she had been bitten while with Lissa.
6. What does Rose tell Lissa about the queen?
(a) She tells Lissa that the queen is her mother.
(b) She tells Lissa that the queen is an idiot.
(c) She offers to kill the queen.
(d) She tells Lissa that the queen is right.
7. Why does Rose not have a silver stake?
(a) Only the royals are allowed to carry silver.
(b) She has not trained and qualified for one yet.
(c) She can not afford to buy one.
(d) She lost hers.
8. What does Lissa find in her bed after the dinner?
(a) A rat.
(b) Another fox.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rabbit.
9. Where is the academy located?
(a) Rhode Island.
10. Where is the All Saints' Day assembly going to be?
(a) In the cafeteria.
(b) In homeroom.
(c) In the gym.
(d) Out on the lawn.
11. What does Dimitri tell Rose to do if she sees a Strigoi?
(a) He tells her to stab it with a silver stake.
(b) He tells her to run.
(c) He tells her to set it on fire.
(d) He tells her to cut off its head.
12. Where does Lissa go to be alone?
(a) She goes to the chapel attic.
(b) She goes to her room.
(c) She goes to the bathroom.
(d) She goes out into the woods.
13. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
(a) She ignores the feeling.
(b) She tells the headmistress that she thinks something is going on.
(c) She goes looking for Lissa.
(d) She tries to consciously enter Lissa's mind.
14. What does the queen say to Lissa?
(a) She is too tired for this gathering.
(b) She is glad that Lissa came back.
(c) She is upset that Lissa came back.
(d) She is sorry to hear about her grandparents.
15. What is a dhampir?
(a) A dhampir is a royal vampire.
(b) A dhampir is half human, half vampire.
(c) A dhampir is an evil, undead vampire.
(d) A dhampir is a human vampire hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do most other students not trust Christian?
2. After talking to Dimitri, and before bed, who sends Rose an email?
3. What happens to the psychic bond between Rose and Lissa on their trip?
4. How do Dimitri and the girls return to the academy?
5. What has upset Lissa?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)