|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the fox killed?
(a) Its neck is broken.
(b) It has been shot.
(c) It has been hit by a car.
(d) Its throat is cut.
2. How does Rose know about Lissa's nightmare?
(a) Lissa tells Rose about the nightmare in the morning.
(b) Rose can hear Lissa screaming and thrashing about.
(c) Rose has a psychic bond to Lissa.
(d) Rose used Compulsion to give Lissa the nightmare.
3. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
(a) She tells the headmistress that she thinks something is going on.
(b) She tries to consciously enter Lissa's mind.
(c) She goes looking for Lissa.
(d) She ignores the feeling.
4. What does Lissa find in her bed after the dinner?
(a) A cat.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A rat.
(d) Another fox.
5. What happens to the boy whom Christian set on fire?
(a) His clothes are badly burned, but he is fine.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is fine.
(d) He is badly burned.
6. Where do Jesse and Rose meet?
(a) They meet in the hallway.
(b) They meet outside the academy.
(c) They meet in the unused dorm lounge.
(d) They meet in the bathroom.
7. What does Rose tell Jesse about Mia's parents?
(a) She tells him that they are servants.
(b) She tells him that they are royals.
(c) She tells him that they are drunks.
(d) She tells him that they are dead.
8. What happens when Rose spars with Mason?
(a) She gets soundly beaten.
(b) She beats him easily.
(c) The teacher breaks them up.
(d) They struggle with each other, but enventually Rose wins.
9. What does Lissa tell Christian when he asks about her secrets?
(a) She does not tell him.
(b) She tells him just enough to make him think that he knows it all.
(c) She tells him all of her secrets.
(d) She makes up a lie.
10. What does Jesse think when he notices that Rose gets excited at the proximity of his fangs to her neck?
(a) He thinks it's sexy.
(b) He finds it unattractive.
(c) He thinks it makes her look cheap.
(d) He figures that she had been bitten while with Lissa.
11. What is Dimitri teaching Rose?
(a) He is teaching her to fight someone bigger and stronger than herself.
(b) He is teaching her Algebra.
(c) He is teaching her to fight Moroi vampires.
(d) He is teaching her how to fight other women.
12. What does the queen imply about Lissa?
(a) That she is a slut.
(b) That she should have never come back.
(c) That she is beautiful.
(d) That she is not living up to her name.
13. In science class, what does Jesse want from Rose?
(a) He wants her to tell him the story of a fight she started.
(b) He wants to cheat off of her test paper.
(c) He wants her to relay a message to Lissa for him.
(d) He wants her to go out with him to a movie.
14. Who is Ivan Zeklos?
(a) He is the Moroi lord that Dimitri was to protect.
(b) He is one of the few vampire saints.
(c) He is the headmaster of the academy.
(d) He is a powerful Strigoi lord.
15. What does Christian do to the boy who accuses Lissa of killing the fox herself?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He punches him in the face.
(c) He uses compulsion on him to shut him up.
(d) He briefly sets him on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Strigoi has Dimitri killed?
2. How do Rose's old friends at the academy treat her?
3. Where does Rose find Lissa?
4. What does Rose's bodyguard teacher do?
5. What does the priest do when Rose asks about the term shadow-kissed?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)