|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christian do to the boy who accuses Lissa of killing the fox herself?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He briefly sets him on fire.
(c) He punches him in the face.
(d) He uses compulsion on him to shut him up.
2. What does Christian do when Lissa tells him that Rose thinks he killed the fox?
(a) He confesses to doing it, and apologizes.
(b) He onfesses to doing it, and tells her that he may do it again.
(c) He denies it, offering to hurt whoever did it.
(d) He becomes angry and storms off.
3. How does Christian react to finding out that Lissa had been feeding on Rose?
(a) He asks if he can also feed on Rose.
(b) He becomes angry and tells her to leave.
(c) He tells on her.
(d) He promises not to tell, and lets her stay in the attic for a while.
4. Why does Rose want Lissa to go back to Aaron?
(a) She thinks it will put Mia in her place.
(b) Aaron asked Rose for her help getting Lissa back.
(c) She just wants to get her friend away from Christian.
(d) She thinks that Aaron is a better man than Christian.
5. What does the queen say to Lissa?
(a) She is glad that Lissa came back.
(b) She is sorry to hear about her grandparents.
(c) She is upset that Lissa came back.
(d) She is too tired for this gathering.
6. What has Christian created for Lissa?
(a) An origami bird.
(b) A friendship bracelet.
(c) Non-burning fire.
(d) A scrap book.
7. Why is Kirova angry at Rose?
(a) She feels that Rose has put Lissa in danger.
(b) She feels that Rose has insulted her.
(c) She believes that Rose is the one who stole her boyfriend.
(d) She believes that Rose is just plain rude.
8. What does Dimitri tell Rose about the psi-hounds that chased her?
(a) He tells her that they were not sent by the academy.
(b) He tells her that they were not sent by he Strigoi.
(c) He tells her that they were sent by the academy.
(d) He tells her that they were sent by the Strigoi.
9. How do Dimitri and the girls return to the academy?
(a) They sail on a boat.
(b) They fly with their vampire powers.
(c) They drive in a van.
(d) They fly on a plane.
10. Why does the teacher give Lissa two detentions, but does nothing to Rose?
(a) The teacher likes Rose better.
(b) The teacher does not know of Rose's involvement.
(c) Rose is innocent.
(d) Rose is already confined to her room.
11. How many Strigoi has Dimitri killed?
(a) He has killed six Stigoi.
(b) He has killed several hundred Strigoi.
(c) He has killed four Strigoi.
(d) He has never killed a Strigoi.
12. What is the relationship between Rose and Lissa?
(a) Rose is a Moroi vampire, and Lissa is her dhampir protector.
(b) Lissa is Rose's maid.
(c) Lissa is a Moroi vampire, and Rose is her dhampir protector.
(d) Rose is Lissa's maid.
13. What does Rose find special about Ms. Karp?
(a) Ms. Karp doesn't make Rose do as much homework.
(b) Rose thinks that Ms. Karp is really smart.
(c) Rose finds her attractive.
(d) Ms. Karp healed Rose.
14. In science class, what does Jesse want from Rose?
(a) He wants to cheat off of her test paper.
(b) He wants her to go out with him to a movie.
(c) He wants her to tell him the story of a fight she started.
(d) He wants her to relay a message to Lissa for him.
15. What does Mason think about the fox incident?
(a) He thinks that Lissa staged the whole thing.
(b) He does not think that Mia is responsible.
(c) He thinks that Victor put the fox in Lissa's bed.
(d) He does not think that Rose is responsible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the queen imply about Lissa?
2. How does Mia try to spin the rumor about her parents being servants?
3. What does Ms.Karp do when she finds Rose and Lissa drinking outside?
4. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
5. Where was Dimitri educated?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)