|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mason think about the fox incident?
(a) He does not think that Rose is responsible.
(b) He does not think that Mia is responsible.
(c) He thinks that Lissa staged the whole thing.
(d) He thinks that Victor put the fox in Lissa's bed.
2. Who breaks up the conflict between Mia and Rose?
3. What could happen if anyone else hears what Rose says about the queen?
(a) She might start a revolution.
(b) The queen might agree.
(c) She could be hanged.
(d) She could be tried for treason.
4. What nickname does Rose give Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) China Doll.
(b) Ugly Face.
(c) Doll Girl.
(d) Little Kid.
5. On the way to class, who interrupts Rose and Lissa?
6. How does Lissa feel about the fox at lunch?
(a) She is still very upset.
(b) She is fine now.
(c) She is scared that someone might try to kill her.
(d) She doesn't care anymore.
7. How do Rose and Lissa get a car?
(a) Lissa holds their roommate in thrall and makes him give them his car.
(b) Rose uses her mother's credit card to rent a car.
(c) Rose steals a car from a nearby parking lot.
(d) Lissa's parents gave her a car for her sixteenth birthday.
8. What did Christian see Lissa do?
(a) He saw her use compulsion.
(b) He saw her making out with another boy.
(c) He saw her set a boy on fire.
(d) He saw her slip into Rose's mind.
9. How does Lissa react to Rose telling her to stop seeing Christian?
(a) She refuses to stop seeing him.
(b) She walks away and doesn't speak to Rose.
(c) She stops seeing him.
(d) She tells Rose to shut up.
10. What is a dhampir?
(a) A dhampir is a royal vampire.
(b) A dhampir is an evil, undead vampire.
(c) A dhampir is half human, half vampire.
(d) A dhampir is a human vampire hunter.
11. Who is Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) She is Jesse Zeklos.
(b) She is Rose.
(c) She is Lissa.
(d) She is Mia Rinaldi.
12. Where does Lissa meet Christian?
(a) They meet outside.
(b) They meet at a bar.
(c) They meet in the attic.
(d) They meet in the hallway.
13. What happens when Rose spars with Mason?
(a) They struggle with each other, but enventually Rose wins.
(b) The teacher breaks them up.
(c) She gets soundly beaten.
(d) She beats him easily.
14. What does Christian do to the boy who accuses Lissa of killing the fox herself?
(a) He briefly sets him on fire.
(b) He uses compulsion on him to shut him up.
(c) He punches him in the face.
(d) He does nothing.
15. How long have Rose and Lissa been friends?
(a) They have only just met.
(b) They have been friends since before they started school.
(c) They have been friends since the third grade.
(d) They have been friends since kindergarten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Dimitri's vampire lord?
2. What is the subject of Stan's lecture?
3. What does Dimitri do when he walks in on Rose and Jesse?
4. What does Lissa find in her bed after the dinner?
5. Why is Rose concerned about the All Saints' Day celebration?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)