|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Christian see Lissa do?
(a) He saw her making out with another boy.
(b) He saw her slip into Rose's mind.
(c) He saw her set a boy on fire.
(d) He saw her use compulsion.
2. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
(a) She beats him senseless.
(b) He quickly turns the tables on her.
(c) He says that she is ready now.
(d) She tackles him.
3. What does Christian notice when he grabs her arms?
(a) He notices that she shaves her arms.
(b) He notices a friendship bracelet.
(c) He notices scars.
(d) He notices a birthmark.
4. Who is Ivan Zeklos?
(a) He is one of the few vampire saints.
(b) He is a powerful Strigoi lord.
(c) He is the Moroi lord that Dimitri was to protect.
(d) He is the headmaster of the academy.
5. What does Ms.Karp do when she finds Rose and Lissa drinking outside?
(a) She drinks with them.
(b) She takes their alcohol away and leads them back to school.
(c) She tells them that she won't tell on them , but they must pay her.
(d) She leaves.
6. Why does Rose not have a silver stake?
(a) She can not afford to buy one.
(b) She has not trained and qualified for one yet.
(c) She lost hers.
(d) Only the royals are allowed to carry silver.
7. In what city do Rose and Lissa live at the beginning of the novel?
(a) They live in Traskwood.
(b) They live in Portland.
(c) They live in Detroit.
(d) They live in New York City.
8. After running with Dimitri, what does Rose experience through her psychic link?
(a) Lissa falls down the stairs.
(b) Lissa runs downstairs, screaming in terror.
(c) Lissa is using the restroom.
(d) Lissa is sick.
9. How does Rose know about Lissa and Christian?
(a) She hears it from another friend.
(b) She slips into Lissa's mind through the psychic link.
(c) She walks in on them in the attic.
(d) She sees them holding hands outside.
10. What does Rose tell Lissa about the queen?
(a) She tells Lissa that the queen is right.
(b) She tells Lissa that the queen is her mother.
(c) She tells Lissa that the queen is an idiot.
(d) She offers to kill the queen.
11. What happens to Christian after the fiasco in the science class?
(a) He is sent to the headmistress's office.
(b) Nothing happens.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He is arrested.
12. How do Rose and Lissa get a car?
(a) Rose steals a car from a nearby parking lot.
(b) Lissa holds their roommate in thrall and makes him give them his car.
(c) Rose uses her mother's credit card to rent a car.
(d) Lissa's parents gave her a car for her sixteenth birthday.
13. What does Rose find special about Ms. Karp?
(a) Rose finds her attractive.
(b) Ms. Karp doesn't make Rose do as much homework.
(c) Ms. Karp healed Rose.
(d) Rose thinks that Ms. Karp is really smart.
14. Why is Lissa still in sophomore classes?
(a) She doesn't seem to have specialized in a power yet.
(b) She is too young to progress any higher.
(c) She is not smart enough to progress any farther.
(d) She does not want to take more advanced classes.
15. In science class, what does Jesse want from Rose?
(a) He wants to cheat off of her test paper.
(b) He wants her to tell him the story of a fight she started.
(c) He wants her to relay a message to Lissa for him.
(d) He wants her to go out with him to a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the All Saints' Day assembly going to be?
2. How long have Rose and Lissa been friends?
3. What does Dimitri do when he walks in on Rose and Jesse?
4. Why does Mia ask her science teacher about foxes?
5. What happens to Christian's parents?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)