|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Moroi?
(a) They are the half vampire, half human protectors of the vampires.
(b) The are a thrash metal band.
(c) They are a group of magical vampires who do not kill their victims.
(d) They are a group of evil, undead vampires.
2. How does Rose react to Lissa and Christian?
(a) She tells Lissa that it is none of her business who Lissa chooses to be with.
(b) She tells Lissa that Christian is a nice guy, and that she approves.
(c) She tells Lissa that Christian belongs to her, so to stay away.
(d) She tells Lissa that she should stay away from Christian.
3. How does Lissa feel about the fox at lunch?
(a) She doesn't care anymore.
(b) She is fine now.
(c) She is scared that someone might try to kill her.
(d) She is still very upset.
4. What are Rose and Lissa doing for which Mia gets them in trouble?
(a) They are stealing liquor.
(b) They are passing notes in class.
(c) They are sneaking off again.
(d) They are making out.
5. What gossip does Rose hear about two dhampir guardians?
(a) They are quitting the academy to get married.
(b) They were caught fighting outside.
(c) They are selling vampire secrets to the humans.
(d) They have been killed in a Strigoi attack.
6. Who is Ivan Zeklos?
(a) He is the headmaster of the academy.
(b) He is one of the few vampire saints.
(c) He is the Moroi lord that Dimitri was to protect.
(d) He is a powerful Strigoi lord.
7. What does Natalie tell Lissa after dinner?
(a) She tells Lissa that Rose is wrong.
(b) She tells Lissa that the queen is wrong.
(c) She tells Lissa that Rose is right.
(d) She tells Lissa that the queen is right.
8. In what city do Rose and Lissa live at the beginning of the novel?
(a) They live in Traskwood.
(b) They live in Detroit.
(c) They live in New York City.
(d) They live in Portland.
9. In what way does Rose see the academy as similar to a pack of wolves?
(a) She thinks that both are wild.
(b) She thinks both have the alpha male alpha female structure.
(c) She believes that both are dangerous.
(d) She thinks both belong out in the woods.
10. What does Dimitri tell Rose about the psi-hounds that chased her?
(a) He tells her that they were not sent by the academy.
(b) He tells her that they were sent by the Strigoi.
(c) He tells her that they were sent by the academy.
(d) He tells her that they were not sent by he Strigoi.
11. What did Christian see Lissa do?
(a) He saw her use compulsion.
(b) He saw her set a boy on fire.
(c) He saw her making out with another boy.
(d) He saw her slip into Rose's mind.
12. What special visitor is coming for the All Saints' day celebration?
(a) Prince Victor.
(b) Prince Charles.
(c) Queen Tatiana.
(d) Queen Latifah.
13. Why do Rose and Lissa feel strange in the feeder room?
(a) For the last two years, Lissa has fed only on Rose.
(b) Drinking other people's blood is gross.
(c) Lissa is a newly turned vampire, and has not yet acclimated to human blood.
(d) Rose and Lissa both look at feeders as addicts.
14. What does Christian notice when he grabs her arms?
(a) He notices a friendship bracelet.
(b) He notices scars.
(c) He notices a birthmark.
(d) He notices that she shaves her arms.
15. Who teaches Rose's body guard theory class?
(a) Victor Dashkov.
(b) Stan Alto.
(c) Mason Ashford.
(d) R. Lee Ermey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jesse and Rose meet?
2. What is a dhampir?
3. Why does Rose want Lissa to go back to Aaron?
4. Where was Dimitri educated?
5. Where does Rose find Lissa?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)