|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Dimitri's vampire lord?
(a) Nothing happened, he sent Dimitri to the academy to train more.
(b) He was killed while Dimitri was away.
(c) Dimitri killed him.
(d) He fell onto a wooden stake.
2. Who is Kirova?
(a) She is one of the students at the academy.
(b) She is a famous pop star from Bulgaria.
(c) She is a math teacher at the academy.
(d) She is the headmistress of the academy.
3. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
(a) She tackles him.
(b) He says that she is ready now.
(c) She beats him senseless.
(d) He quickly turns the tables on her.
4. What is Dimitri's reason for stepping in front of the car?
(a) He has just ended a bad relationship, and no longer wants to live.
(b) He trips over an exposed root in the sidewalk, and falls into the street.
(c) He has come to take Lissa, a vampire princess, to the academy.
(d) He is drunk and doesn't realize what he is doing.
5. What does the queen say to Lissa?
(a) She is sorry to hear about her grandparents.
(b) She is upset that Lissa came back.
(c) She is too tired for this gathering.
(d) She is glad that Lissa came back.
6. Why is Rose concerned about the All Saints' Day celebration?
(a) She doesn't like vampire parties.
(b) She is worried that Mia will start trouble.
(c) She knows she is not allowed to go.
(d) She doesn't have anything to wear.
7. What does Lissa find in her bed after the dinner?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A rat.
(c) A cat.
(d) Another fox.
8. Why does Rose want Lissa to go back to Aaron?
(a) She thinks it will put Mia in her place.
(b) She thinks that Aaron is a better man than Christian.
(c) Aaron asked Rose for her help getting Lissa back.
(d) She just wants to get her friend away from Christian.
9. Where do Jesse and Rose meet?
(a) They meet outside the academy.
(b) They meet in the hallway.
(c) They meet in the unused dorm lounge.
(d) They meet in the bathroom.
10. How does Victor feel about Rose now?
(a) He is just glad that the school did not discover their true reason for running.
(b) He is disapointed that she agreed to run with Lissa.
(c) He is angry that she convinced Lissa to run away in the first place.
(d) He is impressed at how she kept Lissa safe.
11. Why does Rose not have a silver stake?
(a) Only the royals are allowed to carry silver.
(b) She has not trained and qualified for one yet.
(c) She can not afford to buy one.
(d) She lost hers.
12. Where is the academy located?
(d) Rhode Island.
13. How does Rose feel after the link breaks?
(a) She is happy for Lissa.
(b) She is angry and brooding.
(c) She does not care.
(d) She is scared of Lissa.
14. Why do Rose and Lissa feel strange in the feeder room?
(a) For the last two years, Lissa has fed only on Rose.
(b) Lissa is a newly turned vampire, and has not yet acclimated to human blood.
(c) Drinking other people's blood is gross.
(d) Rose and Lissa both look at feeders as addicts.
15. Why can Rose not afford any distractions now?
(a) She has to remain focused on Jesse.
(b) She is falling behind in her studies.
(c) In a year, she will hold someone's life in her hands.
(d) She does not have any money.
Short Answer Questions
1. After experiencing Lissa's terror, where does Rose find her?
2. Why is the dead fox especially horrible for Lissa?
3. What does Rose tell Lissa about the queen?
4. What does the queen imply about Lissa?
5. How do Rose and Lissa get a car?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)