|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose treat Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) She mocks her and intimidates her.
(b) She treats her with respect.
(c) She slaps her in the face.
(d) She ignores her.
2. What does Lissa find in her bed after the dinner?
(a) A rat.
(b) A cat.
(c) Another fox.
(d) A rabbit.
3. What does Rose's bodyguard teacher do?
(a) He tells her that she is late, and writes her a tardy slip.
(b) He hugs her and welcomes her back.
(c) He brings her to the front of the class to lecture her.
(d) He completely ignores her.
4. What has upset Lissa?
(a) She found a dead dhampir in her room.
(b) She found a dead Strigoi vampire in her room.
(c) She found a dead Moroi vampire in her room.
(d) She found a dead fox in her room.
5. Who is Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) She is Jesse Zeklos.
(b) She is Rose.
(c) She is Mia Rinaldi.
(d) She is Lissa.
6. Why do most other students not trust Christian?
(a) He is quiet, and that makes the very social young vampires nervous.
(b) His parents were Strigoi.
(c) He is a pathological liar.
(d) He is known for stealing.
7. Where does Lissa go to be alone?
(a) She goes out into the woods.
(b) She goes to her room.
(c) She goes to the bathroom.
(d) She goes to the chapel attic.
8. What happens when Roes accuses Mia of using her magic to play a prank on Rose and Lissa?
(a) Mia apologizes.
(b) Mia throws more snow at them.
(c) Mia admits to it.
(d) Mia denies it.
9. How does Lissa feel about the fox at lunch?
(a) She is still very upset.
(b) She doesn't care anymore.
(c) She is scared that someone might try to kill her.
(d) She is fine now.
10. After running with Dimitri, what does Rose experience through her psychic link?
(a) Lissa is using the restroom.
(b) Lissa is sick.
(c) Lissa runs downstairs, screaming in terror.
(d) Lissa falls down the stairs.
11. What is Dimitri's reason for stepping in front of the car?
(a) He has just ended a bad relationship, and no longer wants to live.
(b) He is drunk and doesn't realize what he is doing.
(c) He has come to take Lissa, a vampire princess, to the academy.
(d) He trips over an exposed root in the sidewalk, and falls into the street.
12. How do Dimitri and the girls return to the academy?
(a) They sail on a boat.
(b) They fly with their vampire powers.
(c) They fly on a plane.
(d) They drive in a van.
13. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
(a) She tries to consciously enter Lissa's mind.
(b) She goes looking for Lissa.
(c) She ignores the feeling.
(d) She tells the headmistress that she thinks something is going on.
14. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
(a) She tackles him.
(b) She beats him senseless.
(c) He quickly turns the tables on her.
(d) He says that she is ready now.
15. What has Christian created for Lissa?
(a) Non-burning fire.
(b) A friendship bracelet.
(c) A scrap book.
(d) An origami bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the teacher give Lissa two detentions, but does nothing to Rose?
2. What wakes Rose?
3. What could happen if anyone else hears what Rose says about the queen?
4. How does Christian use his magic for Lissa?
5. What does Rose tell Lissa about the queen?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)