|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christian use his magic for Lissa?
(a) He uses his psychic link to see if anyone is outside.
(b) He uses his ice magic to cool the room for her.
(c) He uses compulsion on her.
(d) He uses his fire magic to warm the room for her.
2. After experiencing Lissa's terror, where does Rose find her?
(a) She finds her at the dorm.
(b) She finds her in the restroom.
(c) She finds her in bed, having another nightmare.
(d) She finds her at the library.
3. How much time is Rose taking in training with Dimitri in addition to her classes?
(a) Five hours per day;
(b) Two hours per day.
(c) Four hours per day.
(d) One hour per day.
4. What does the queen imply about Lissa?
(a) That she is beautiful.
(b) That she should have never come back.
(c) That she is not living up to her name.
(d) That she is a slut.
5. How does Christian feel about magic?
(a) He does not like it.
(b) He is afraid of it.
(c) He feels that it should be used for battle.
(d) He thinks that magic should never be used for violence.
6. Where does Rose find Lissa?
(a) In her room.
(b) In Christian's room.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the hall.
7. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
(a) She goes looking for Lissa.
(b) She tells the headmistress that she thinks something is going on.
(c) She ignores the feeling.
(d) She tries to consciously enter Lissa's mind.
8. Where does Lissa meet Christian?
(a) They meet in the attic.
(b) They meet in the hallway.
(c) They meet at a bar.
(d) They meet outside.
9. What does Mason think about the fox incident?
(a) He does not think that Rose is responsible.
(b) He thinks that Lissa staged the whole thing.
(c) He thinks that Victor put the fox in Lissa's bed.
(d) He does not think that Mia is responsible.
10. How was the fox killed?
(a) It has been hit by a car.
(b) Its neck is broken.
(c) Its throat is cut.
(d) It has been shot.
11. What does Dimitri tell Rose to do if she sees a Strigoi?
(a) He tells her to stab it with a silver stake.
(b) He tells her to run.
(c) He tells her to cut off its head.
(d) He tells her to set it on fire.
12. What happens to Christian after the fiasco in the science class?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He is sent to the headmistress's office.
(c) He runs away.
(d) Nothing happens.
13. How does Rose react to Lissa and Christian?
(a) She tells Lissa that she should stay away from Christian.
(b) She tells Lissa that it is none of her business who Lissa chooses to be with.
(c) She tells Lissa that Christian belongs to her, so to stay away.
(d) She tells Lissa that Christian is a nice guy, and that she approves.
14. What special visitor is coming for the All Saints' day celebration?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) Queen Tatiana.
(c) Queen Latifah.
(d) Prince Victor.
15. Why does Rose want Lissa to go back to Aaron?
(a) Aaron asked Rose for her help getting Lissa back.
(b) She thinks it will put Mia in her place.
(c) She thinks that Aaron is a better man than Christian.
(d) She just wants to get her friend away from Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose tell Christian?
2. What happens when Rose tries to surprise attack Dimitri?
3. What does Lissa find in her bed after the dinner?
4. Where do Jesse and Rose meet?
5. What does Rose tell Lissa about the queen?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)