|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Lissa?
(a) She has been shot.
(b) Her wrists are cut.
(c) Her ears are bleeding.
(d) She hit her head.
2. How does Rose know about Lissa and Christian?
(a) She sees them holding hands outside.
(b) She slips into Lissa's mind through the psychic link.
(c) She walks in on them in the attic.
(d) She hears it from another friend.
3. Why is Rose concerned about the All Saints' Day celebration?
(a) She doesn't like vampire parties.
(b) She knows she is not allowed to go.
(c) She is worried that Mia will start trouble.
(d) She doesn't have anything to wear.
4. How does Mia try to spin the rumor about her parents being servants?
(a) She tries to make them sound like advisers.
(b) She makes them sound like spies.
(c) She admits that they are servants.
(d) She makes them sound like royalty.
5. What kind of pet does Lissa have?
(a) She has a human.
(b) She has a cat.
(c) She has a fish.
(d) She has a dog.
6. After experiencing Lissa's terror, where does Rose find her?
(a) She finds her at the library.
(b) She finds her at the dorm.
(c) She finds her in the restroom.
(d) She finds her in bed, having another nightmare.
7. What does Rose's bodyguard teacher do?
(a) He tells her that she is late, and writes her a tardy slip.
(b) He hugs her and welcomes her back.
(c) He brings her to the front of the class to lecture her.
(d) He completely ignores her.
8. After running with Dimitri, what does Rose experience through her psychic link?
(a) Lissa is using the restroom.
(b) Lissa falls down the stairs.
(c) Lissa is sick.
(d) Lissa runs downstairs, screaming in terror.
9. What rank guardian is Rose?
(a) She is a master.
(b) She is a grand master.
(c) She is a journeyman.
(d) She is a novice.
10. Who breaks up the conflict between Mia and Rose?
11. What does the queen imply about Lissa?
(a) That she is a slut.
(b) That she should have never come back.
(c) That she is not living up to her name.
(d) That she is beautiful.
12. What wakes Rose?
(a) Lissa comes into her room.
(b) A loud noise in the hall.
(c) Dimitri wakes her.
(d) Frightened emotions from Lissa.
13. What gossip does Rose hear about two dhampir guardians?
(a) They were caught fighting outside.
(b) They have been killed in a Strigoi attack.
(c) They are quitting the academy to get married.
(d) They are selling vampire secrets to the humans.
14. What happens to the boy whom Christian set on fire?
(a) He is fine.
(b) His clothes are badly burned, but he is fine.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is badly burned.
15. How do Dimitri and the girls return to the academy?
(a) They fly on a plane.
(b) They drive in a van.
(c) They fly with their vampire powers.
(d) They sail on a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose tell Christian?
2. What is the point of view of this novel?
3. Where do Jesse and Rose meet?
4. Why do most other students not trust Christian?
5. In what way does Rose see the academy as similar to a pack of wolves?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)