|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Prince Victor Dashkov?
(a) He is Rose's father.
(b) He is Lissa's uncle.
(c) He is Lissa's brother.
(d) He is Rose's son.
2. How does Lissa react to Rose telling her to stop seeing Christian?
(a) She refuses to stop seeing him.
(b) She tells Rose to shut up.
(c) She stops seeing him.
(d) She walks away and doesn't speak to Rose.
3. Where do Jesse and Rose meet?
(a) They meet in the unused dorm lounge.
(b) They meet in the bathroom.
(c) They meet in the hallway.
(d) They meet outside the academy.
4. What did Christian see Lissa do?
(a) He saw her making out with another boy.
(b) He saw her use compulsion.
(c) He saw her set a boy on fire.
(d) He saw her slip into Rose's mind.
5. How do Dimitri and the girls return to the academy?
(a) They drive in a van.
(b) They fly on a plane.
(c) They fly with their vampire powers.
(d) They sail on a boat.
6. Where is the All Saints' Day assembly going to be?
(a) Out on the lawn.
(b) In homeroom.
(c) In the gym.
(d) In the cafeteria.
7. Why does Rose want to go to church?
(a) She wants to get away from Lissa.
(b) She is curious about the vampire religion.
(c) She wants to be closer to Lissa.
(d) She feels compelled by her faith to go.
8. How many Strigoi has Dimitri killed?
(a) He has never killed a Strigoi.
(b) He has killed six Stigoi.
(c) He has killed four Strigoi.
(d) He has killed several hundred Strigoi.
9. How does Rose know about Lissa and Christian?
(a) She sees them holding hands outside.
(b) She hears it from another friend.
(c) She walks in on them in the attic.
(d) She slips into Lissa's mind through the psychic link.
10. What is wrong with Victor?
(a) He suffers from an upset stomache.
(b) He suffers from Parkinson's Disease.
(c) He suffers from Crone's Disease.
(d) He suffers from Sandovsky's Syndrome.
11. Who is Kirova?
(a) She is the headmistress of the academy.
(b) She is a famous pop star from Bulgaria.
(c) She is one of the students at the academy.
(d) She is a math teacher at the academy.
12. What does Dimitri tell Rose about the psi-hounds that chased her?
(a) He tells her that they were not sent by the academy.
(b) He tells her that they were sent by the academy.
(c) He tells her that they were not sent by he Strigoi.
(d) He tells her that they were sent by the Strigoi.
13. How does Christian feel about magic?
(a) He feels that it should be used for battle.
(b) He is afraid of it.
(c) He does not like it.
(d) He thinks that magic should never be used for violence.
14. What has Christian created for Lissa?
(a) An origami bird.
(b) A scrap book.
(c) Non-burning fire.
(d) A friendship bracelet.
15. Why does Mia ask her science teacher about foxes?
(a) She is confessing to leaving the dead fox in Lissa's bed.
(b) She wants to learn about them.
(c) She is worried that the other foxes might come after her.
(d) She knows that it will upset Lissa.
Short Answer Questions
1. After experiencing Lissa's terror, where does Rose find her?
2. Who is Ivan Zeklos?
3. How does Rose treat Aaron's new girlfriend?
4. Why do most other students not trust Christian?
5. What are the Moroi?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)