|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose tell Christian?
(a) She tells him that Lissa is cheating on him.
(b) She tells him that Lissa thinks he's a freak.
(c) She tells him that she loves him.
(d) She tells him that Lissa loves him.
2. On the way to class, who interrupts Rose and Lissa?
3. What is a dhampir?
(a) A dhampir is a human vampire hunter.
(b) A dhampir is an evil, undead vampire.
(c) A dhampir is a royal vampire.
(d) A dhampir is half human, half vampire.
4. Who is Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) She is Jesse Zeklos.
(b) She is Mia Rinaldi.
(c) She is Lissa.
(d) She is Rose.
5. How does Rose treat Aaron's new girlfriend?
(a) She slaps her in the face.
(b) She mocks her and intimidates her.
(c) She treats her with respect.
(d) She ignores her.
6. What has Christian created for Lissa?
(a) Non-burning fire.
(b) An origami bird.
(c) A friendship bracelet.
(d) A scrap book.
7. What does the queen say to Lissa?
(a) She is sorry to hear about her grandparents.
(b) She is glad that Lissa came back.
(c) She is upset that Lissa came back.
(d) She is too tired for this gathering.
8. What happens when Rose spars with Mason?
(a) She beats him easily.
(b) They struggle with each other, but enventually Rose wins.
(c) The teacher breaks them up.
(d) She gets soundly beaten.
9. What does Jesse think when he notices that Rose gets excited at the proximity of his fangs to her neck?
(a) He thinks it makes her look cheap.
(b) He figures that she had been bitten while with Lissa.
(c) He thinks it's sexy.
(d) He finds it unattractive.
10. Why does Rose think that it is safer in the outside world than the teachers think?
(a) She doesn't think that there are as many Strigoi as the teachers say there are.
(b) She feels that people are, at heart, good people.
(c) She thinks that ther are plenty of guardians out there.
(d) She feels that the Strigoi are sadly misunderstood.
11. How does Mia try to spin the rumor about her parents being servants?
(a) She makes them sound like royalty.
(b) She makes them sound like spies.
(c) She admits that they are servants.
(d) She tries to make them sound like advisers.
12. What does Rose's note say?
(a) It tells Lissa that Christian is dangerous.
(b) It tells Mia to mind her own business.
(c) It tells about Lissa and Christian.
(d) It tells about Rose and Jesse making out.
13. What does the queen imply about Lissa?
(a) That she is beautiful.
(b) That she should have never come back.
(c) That she is a slut.
(d) That she is not living up to her name.
14. Where does Rose find Lissa?
(a) In the hall.
(b) In Christian's room.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In her room.
15. Where does Lissa go to be alone?
(a) She goes to the bathroom.
(b) She goes to the chapel attic.
(c) She goes out into the woods.
(d) She goes to her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose find special about Ms. Karp?
2. Why can Rose not afford any distractions now?
3. What nickname does Rose give Aaron's new girlfriend?
4. Why does the teacher give Lissa two detentions, but does nothing to Rose?
5. What does Ms.Karp do when she finds Rose and Lissa drinking outside?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)