|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose's bodyguard teacher do?
(a) He hugs her and welcomes her back.
(b) He brings her to the front of the class to lecture her.
(c) He completely ignores her.
(d) He tells her that she is late, and writes her a tardy slip.
2. Who is responsible for rotting the bench that caused Rose's accident?
3. What did Rose not find out about Vladimir?
(a) He used compulsion on a large scale.
(b) He killed his own father.
(c) He once tried to kill himself.
(d) Healing made him sick, crazy, and depressed.
4. Why does Aaron leave Mia?
(a) He leaves her for Lissa.
(b) He catches her with another boy.
(c) He catches her with another girl.
(d) He doesn't like her anymore.
5. What does the queen imply about Lissa?
(a) That she is a slut.
(b) That she should have never come back.
(c) That she is not living up to her name.
(d) That she is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose's note say?
2. What do Mia's parents do?
3. Why does the teacher give Lissa two detentions, but does nothing to Rose?
4. What does the queen say to Lissa?
5. How does Lissa turn the royals to her side?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)