|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Roes accuses Mia of using her magic to play a prank on Rose and Lissa?
(a) Mia throws more snow at them.
(b) Mia admits to it.
(c) Mia apologizes.
(d) Mia denies it.
2. How did Ms. Karp persuade Rose to run away with Lissa?
(a) She used compulsion.
(b) She lied to her, telling her that she had been expelled.
(c) She told her about the strange guardians.
(d) She threatened to tell on Rose for letting Lissa feed on her.
3. What does Mason bring to Rose in Chapter 15?
(a) He brings her Vladimir's silver stake.
(b) He brings her a box of Vladimir's books.
(c) He brings her a vial of Vladimir's blood.
(d) He brings her a lock of Vladimir's hair.
4. What does Rose do when Mason punches a boy in her defense?
(a) She thanks him.
(b) She becomes angry with him and leaves.
(c) She punches him back.
(d) She snaps at him, but then apologizes.
5. Where do Jesse and Rose meet?
(a) They meet in the hallway.
(b) They meet in the bathroom.
(c) They meet in the unused dorm lounge.
(d) They meet outside the academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else shared Lissa's specialty of magic?
2. What seems to push Rose to be distracted by Dimitri?
3. How does Christian use his magic for Lissa?
4. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
5. How does Rose react to Lissa and Christian?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)