|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christian feel about magic?
(a) He does not like it.
(b) He feels that it should be used for battle.
(c) He thinks that magic should never be used for violence.
(d) He is afraid of it.
2. What does Christian tell Rose after she admits that she lied about what Lissa said?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He tells her that he really likes her.
(c) He tells her that he doesn't like the new princess Lissa.
(d) He forgives her.
3. Why do most other students not trust Christian?
(a) He is known for stealing.
(b) He is quiet, and that makes the very social young vampires nervous.
(c) He is a pathological liar.
(d) His parents were Strigoi.
4. How does Lissa react to Rose telling her to stop seeing Christian?
(a) She walks away and doesn't speak to Rose.
(b) She stops seeing him.
(c) She tells Rose to shut up.
(d) She refuses to stop seeing him.
5. When Rose gets the feeling that Lissa is doing something sneaky, what does she do?
(a) She goes looking for Lissa.
(b) She tries to consciously enter Lissa's mind.
(c) She tells the headmistress that she thinks something is going on.
(d) She ignores the feeling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rose find Lissa?
2. What special visitor is coming for the All Saints' day celebration?
3. What does Dimitri tell Rose to do if she sees a Strigoi?
4. What term is used to describe Rose's link to Lissa?
5. Who are the Strigoi?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)