|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Victor?
(a) He suffers from Crone's Disease.
(b) He suffers from an upset stomache.
(c) He suffers from Parkinson's Disease.
(d) He suffers from Sandovsky's Syndrome.
2. What special visitor is coming for the All Saints' day celebration?
(a) Prince Victor.
(b) Queen Latifah.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Queen Tatiana.
3. How does Victor feel about Rose now?
(a) He is just glad that the school did not discover their true reason for running.
(b) He is impressed at how she kept Lissa safe.
(c) He is disapointed that she agreed to run with Lissa.
(d) He is angry that she convinced Lissa to run away in the first place.
4. What is wrong with Lissa?
(a) Her wrists are cut.
(b) Her ears are bleeding.
(c) She has been shot.
(d) She hit her head.
5. What does Jesse think when he notices that Rose gets excited at the proximity of his fangs to her neck?
(a) He figures that she had been bitten while with Lissa.
(b) He finds it unattractive.
(c) He thinks it's sexy.
(d) He thinks it makes her look cheap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rose and Lissa feel strange in the feeder room?
2. Why is the dead fox especially horrible for Lissa?
3. How long have Rose and Lissa been friends?
4. Why does Rose want Lissa to go back to Aaron?
5. What does Christian do when Lissa tells him that Rose thinks he killed the fox?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)