|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Rose and Lissa been friends?
(a) They have been friends since the third grade.
(b) They have only just met.
(c) They have been friends since kindergarten.
(d) They have been friends since before they started school.
2. What is Dimitri's reason for stepping in front of the car?
(a) He is drunk and doesn't realize what he is doing.
(b) He has come to take Lissa, a vampire princess, to the academy.
(c) He has just ended a bad relationship, and no longer wants to live.
(d) He trips over an exposed root in the sidewalk, and falls into the street.
3. How do Rose's old friends at the academy treat her?
(a) They welcome her back.
(b) They shun her for running away.
(c) They are unsure how to act around her.
(d) They pretend to like her, but really don't.
4. How does Victor feel about Rose now?
(a) He is just glad that the school did not discover their true reason for running.
(b) He is disapointed that she agreed to run with Lissa.
(c) He is impressed at how she kept Lissa safe.
(d) He is angry that she convinced Lissa to run away in the first place.
5. What does Rose's bodyguard teacher do?
(a) He hugs her and welcomes her back.
(b) He brings her to the front of the class to lecture her.
(c) He tells her that she is late, and writes her a tardy slip.
(d) He completely ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city do Rose and Lissa live at the beginning of the novel?
2. Why does Rose think that it is safer in the outside world than the teachers think?
3. Who are the Strigoi?
4. Who is Aaron's new girlfriend?
5. What is a dhampir?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)