|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose wake up to find after her incident?
(a) She has broken several bones.
(b) She has a cast on her arm.
(c) She has a cast on her leg.
(d) She has no injuries.
2. Why does Rose want Lissa to stop trying to be friends with the royals?
(a) It is making Lissa unhappy.
(b) Rose does not like the royals.
(c) The royals will not accept Lissa's other friends.
(d) The royals can not be trusted.
3. How does Mason convince Rose to go with him?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He invites her to an after party that Lissa will not attend.
(c) He tells her that she needs to reconcile with Lissa.
(d) He tells her not to worry what Lissa thinks.
4. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
(a) She is worried that vampires and other dhampir will think that she is a feeder.
(b) She is worried that it will not leave her any time to study.
(c) She is worried that it will destroy her good looks.
(d) She is worried that she will not be good enough and her vampire might die.
5. How does Rose react to Lissa and Christian?
(a) She tells Lissa that she should stay away from Christian.
(b) She tells Lissa that Christian belongs to her, so to stay away.
(c) She tells Lissa that Christian is a nice guy, and that she approves.
(d) She tells Lissa that it is none of her business who Lissa chooses to be with.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Rose see the academy as similar to a pack of wolves?
2. In what city do Rose and Lissa live at the beginning of the novel?
3. What do Mia's parents do?
4. What is the subject of Stan's lecture?
5. What happened to Dimitri's vampire lord?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)