|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dimitri tell Rose about her hair?
(a) He tells her that she must cut it off to be a guardian.
(b) He tells her she can wear it up instead of cutting it.
(c) He tells her that it is ugly.
(d) He tells her that she should dye it blonde.
2. How does Dimitri feel about Rose's mother's decision to give Rose up so that she can remain a guardian?
(a) He feels that it was the right decision.
(b) He thinks that it was selfish.
(c) He thinks that it was foolish.
(d) He realizes that it is none of his business.
3. What is the subject of Stan's lecture?
(a) The dhampirs are more powerful than Rose seems to think.
(b) The Deftones are more powerful than Rose seems to think.
(c) The Strigoi are more powerful than Rose seems to think.
(d) The Moroi are more powerful than Rose seems to think.
4. Why does Rose worry about being a guardian?
(a) She is worried that she will not be good enough and her vampire might die.
(b) She is worried that it will destroy her good looks.
(c) She is worried that it will not leave her any time to study.
(d) She is worried that vampires and other dhampir will think that she is a feeder.
5. In science class, what does Jesse want from Rose?
(a) He wants her to tell him the story of a fight she started.
(b) He wants her to relay a message to Lissa for him.
(c) He wants her to go out with him to a movie.
(d) He wants to cheat off of her test paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lissa go to be alone?
2. What gossip does Rose hear about two dhampir guardians?
3. Why do some people allow vampires to feed on them?
4. Who are the Strigoi?
5. What does Christian do to the boy who accuses Lissa of killing the fox herself?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)