Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapters 1-2 Abstract
* Lissa and Rose are introduced.
* Rose and Lissa have a psychic bond that allows Rose to slip into Lissa's mind.
* Lissa and Rose have been living together for two years, and Lissa has been feeding on Rose.
* Someone is after Lissa and Rose, and they try to escape.
* Dimitri is introduced as a...
This section contains 2,540 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)