|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gloria eventually kill herself?
(a) She jumps from the tenth floor of a building.
(b) She overdoses on Nembutals.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She steps in front of a moving train.
2. What does Horselover Fat claim brought Stephanie into existence?
(c) Her parents.
3. Who does Fat recognize as his dream wife?
(c) His mother.
4. Who built the labyrinth for King Minos of Crete?
5. Which famous psychologist talked about phylogenic memory?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following drugs does Fat take in attempt to kill himself?
2. Where did Elanor become a nun?
3. What are the cyborg entities wrapped up in in Fat's dream?
4. What game does Penny say Fat should play?
5. What does Kevin say is wrong with God?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Fat help save Christopher's life?
2. How did Horselover Fat try to stop Gloria from killing herself?
3. What does Sherri say about the Soviet tanks during World War Two?
4. What dreams does Fat say he has been having?
5. How does the author describe Fat's apartment in Santa Ana?
6. Why did Gloria eventually decide to kill herself?
7. What evidence is there to suggest that Fat is hearing God?
8. What does Fat do with Gloria the day she visits him?
9. Who is Stephanie?
10. What happened to Kevin's cat?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)