|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gloria say she wants Nembutals?
(a) She wants to kill herself.
(b) She needs to sleep before an interview.
(c) She wants to feel more sociable.
(d) She wants to be able to concentrate.
2. What game does Penny say Fat should play?
(b) Paper chains.
3. Who does Kevin say really talks to Fat during the night?
(b) Tom Thumb.
4. What color was Horselover Fat spiritually haunted by?
5. Why did Bob say he took no action against Synanon?
(a) They were willing to settle out of court.
(b) He felt sorry for them.
(c) It would have cost too much.
(d) They were too powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Fat's psychiatrist?
2. What do the immortals threaten to do to Samael when he claims exclusivity?
3. What does Fat forget how to do?
4. What drug did Stephanie used to have nightmares that the prices were always rising?
5. What kind of therapy does Bob say is practiced at Synanon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Maurice think Sherri is a rip off merchant?
2. How does a huge hit of LSD effect Fat in 1964?
3. Why does Kevin think God is so stupid?
4. Why is the ceramic pot so important to Fat?
5. Who does Fat think are the three eyed people?
6. Who is Stephanie?
7. Why does David think Sherri contracted cancer?
8. What evidence is there to suggest that Fat is hearing God?
9. Which of Fat's material does the author use for his book Through a Scanner Darkly?
10. How does the author describe Fat's apartment in Santa Ana?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)