|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fat try to stop Sherri from doing?
(a) Going to work.
(b) Seeing other men.
(c) Cooking for him.
(d) Watching TV.
2. Where did Sherri wash her dishes?
(a) In her kitchen.
(b) In the river.
(c) In the laundry.
(d) In her bedroom.
3. What is the name of Fat's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Crew.
(b) Dr. Motley.
(c) Dr. Stone.
(d) Dr. Douglas.
4. Why does Phil feel uncomfortable in his dream of living in a nice house?
(a) The house is an eyesore.
(b) He is too well to do.
(c) The house is too cold.
(d) He has forgotten his friends.
5. What does Horselover Fat claim brought Stephanie into existence?
(d) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny Carson interviewing on his TV show in this section?
2. What was the main reason Fat tried to kill himself?
3. What type of pills are Nembutals?
4. What famous rock star's face does Gloria have leering from her t-shirt?
5. What drug did Stephanie used to have nightmares that the prices were always rising?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the picture of Gloria that Mrs. Knudson sends Horselover Fat?
2. How does Fat interpret the dream about living in a nice house with a pretty wife?
3. How does Fat try to get early release from the mental institute?
4. Which of Fat's material does the author use for his book Through a Scanner Darkly?
5. What evidence is there to suggest that Fat is hearing God?
6. How does the author describe Fat's apartment in Santa Ana?
7. How did Horselover Fat try to stop Gloria from killing herself?
8. Who does Fat think Zebra is?
9. Why does Fat think it is a good idea to flee Canada?
10. Who does Fat think are the three eyed people?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)