|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ikhanaton pass his knowledge to?
2. Why does the author compare Sherri to Gloria?
(a) Like Gloria, Sherri doesn't have a sense of humor.
(b) Like Gloria, Sherri wants to destroy her friends.
(c) Like Gloria, Sherri is an atheist.
(d) Like Gloria, Sherri does not care about life.
3. What does the author say the girl he visited in the hospital looked like as she sat up in her bed?
(a) A bald eagle.
(b) A hairless old man.
(c) An old hag.
(d) A baby rabbit.
4. What is the name of Sherri's wealthy sister?
5. What does Fat's new therapist try to bully him into?
(a) Enjoying life.
(b) Seeing his son.
(c) Finding a new wife.
(d) Giving up drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a term the author remembers using in the Sixties and Seventies?
2. Who does Kevin say created his cat?
3. What is the name of Sherri's priest?
4. What is the name of Horselover Fat's son?
5. What city does Fat see superimposed over California?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thamos find out for Fat?
2. What happened to Kevin's cat?
3. Which of Fat's material does the author use for his book Through a Scanner Darkly?
4. How does the author describe Maurice?
5. How does a huge hit of LSD effect Fat in 1964?
6. How did Fat try to kill himself after his wife left him?
7. What does Fat say was the reason he tried to kill himself?
8. Who does Fat think are the three eyed people?
9. What problems is Fat having with his health in this section?
10. What evidence does Bob give in this section that he is as Fat claims a schizoid?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)