|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eric's third eye have instead of a pupil?
(a) A lateral lense.
(b) A concave lense.
(c) A mirror lense.
2. What is the name of Mother Goose's wife?
3. What kind of restaurant do Phil and the others eat at after their meeting with Sophia?
4. What do the young girls in red chant?
(a) Praise be.
(b) We want in.
(c) Kill Brady.
(d) World unite.
5. Why is Fat amused that Kevin has become a Bible scholar?
(a) He studied Atheism at university.
(b) He used to be a cynic.
(c) He can't read.
(d) It is the first book he has ever read.
6. Who dies in this section?
7. What do Phil and the others call their society?
(a) The Jesus Society.
(b) The Rhipidon Society.
(c) The Siddhartha Society.
(d) The Savior Society.
8. What does the name Buddha mean?
(b) The chosen one.
(c) The enlightened one.
(d) The special one.
9. What does Kevin want to ask Sophia about?
(a) His visions.
(b) His dead cat.
(c) His mother.
(d) His dreams.
10. Where does Kevin claim to find a description of Nixon?
(a) The english dicitonary.
(b) The Book of Mormons.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The Bible.
11. What does Kevin say one should condemn rather than the doer?
(a) The deed.
(b) The people.
(c) The love.
(d) The wren.
12. What is the true secret name for religion?
13. What science fiction writer does Lampton mention?
(a) Arthur C. Clark.
(b) Thomas Disch.
(c) Theodore Sturgeon.
(d) Angus Wilson.
14. Whose fault does Kevin say it is that his cat was stupid?
15. What does Fat think will happen to Wagner at the gates of heaven?
(a) They will turn him into an angel.
(b) They throw spears at him.
(c) They will slam the gates in his face.
(d) They will laugh at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is VALIS if it is not a deity?
2. What do the filmmakers use in the film to represent VALIS firing information from millions of miles away?
3. What question does Lampton withdraw?
4. What is VALIS an acronym for?
5. Which character dies in this section?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)