|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Fat amused that Kevin has become a Bible scholar?
(a) He can't read.
(b) He studied Atheism at university.
(c) It is the first book he has ever read.
(d) He used to be a cynic.
2. Where does the group want to stop for a drink?
(a) Waterloo Street.
(b) King's Street.
(c) Baskerville Street.
(d) Sombrero Street.
3. What kind of drink does Phil fix for Christopher?
(a) Warm chocolate.
4. What does Sophia say she is rather than a God?
(a) An angel.
(b) A germ.
(c) A child.
(d) A savior.
5. What is different about Linda Lampton?
(a) She has no head.
(b) She has no sex organs.
(c) She has no gut.
(d) She has no thumbs.
6. What is the name of the new Linda Ronstadt album that Fat owns?
(a) Born in the USA.
(b) People Know Nothing.
(c) Falling for You.
(d) Living in the USA.
7. What does Fat think will happen to Wagner at the gates of heaven?
(a) They throw spears at him.
(b) They will slam the gates in his face.
(c) They will laugh at him.
(d) They will turn him into an angel.
8. What does Phil think Fat will do now that Sophia is dead?
(a) Move away.
(b) Kill himself.
(d) Write a new book.
9. What do Phil and the others call their society?
(a) The Rhipidon Society.
(b) The Jesus Society.
(c) The Savior Society.
(d) The Siddhartha Society.
10. What is the name of LInda's daughter?
11. What kind of restaurant do Phil and the others eat at after their meeting with Sophia?
12. Which character dies in this section?
13. What does Mini kill Sophia with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A rope.
(c) A gun.
(d) A laser.
14. What does Phil say only he and Christopher know?
(a) His Christian name.
(b) Phil's favorite deity.
(c) Phil's secret ability.
(d) His spiritual number.
15. Why does Sophia say Eric and LInda can't hurt anyone?
(a) They are unphysical people.
(b) She has control of them.
(c) They are kind people.
(d) They are not capable of harm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of store does David run?
2. What is the name of the dynamite screenplay the author says he has written?
3. What did Eliade say could be overcome?
4. In the film what is the name of the American president?
5. What country does Fat fly to first?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)