|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is VALIS an acronym for?
(a) Visual active looping insular systems.
(b) Vital astral luna intellgent systems.
(c) Voodoo ark life inside syrian.
(d) Vast active living intelligence system.
2. What do Fat's friends agree on after they watch Valis for the second time?
(a) Fat is the second coming.
(b) Fat's experiences are real.
(c) Fat is a fake.
(d) The aliens are coming to earth.
3. Why did Sherri say that God took Kevin's cat?
(a) It would look pretty in his house.
(b) He had loved it so much.
(c) He wanted somehting of Kevin's.
(d) He wanted to annoy Kevin.
4. What famous person drives Kevin's car in the dream?
(a) Linda Ronstadt.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(c) James Taylor.
(d) Jack Nicholson.
5. What do the young girls in red chant?
(a) World unite.
(b) We want in.
(c) Praise be.
(d) Kill Brady.
6. What gets robbed in West LA?
(a) A factory.
(b) A bookshop.
(c) A bank.
(d) A liquor store.
7. What is the name of Phil's publisher?
(b) The Orion.
8. What is the only thing Eric and Linda request during the group's second meeting with Sophia?
(a) They cook Sophia dinner.
(b) They just sit and listen.
(c) They ask no awkward questions.
(d) They tape it.
9. Whose fault does Kevin say it is that his cat was stupid?
10. What do Phil and the others call their society?
(a) The Savior Society.
(b) The Rhipidon Society.
(c) The Siddhartha Society.
(d) The Jesus Society.
11. What kind of alcohol does Kevin bring into the living room?
12. What does Kevin say pigs can do?
13. What is different about Linda Lampton?
(a) She has no gut.
(b) She has no head.
(c) She has no sex organs.
(d) She has no thumbs.
14. Who do Fat and the others meet in Sonoma?
(a) Glora and Sherri.
(b) Eric and Linda.
(c) Asklepios and Rhiidon.
(d) Eckehart and Hephaistos.
15. Who does Kevin think removed Nixon from office?
(b) Dixie Dean.
(c) Mother Goose.
(d) Bearded man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is Eric Lampton playing?
2. What is the title of the film Fat goes to see with his friends in this section?
3. What is the name of LInda's daughter?
4. What does Eric's third eye have instead of a pupil?
5. What is the name of the God who both destroy and restores?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)