|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Kevin own?
(a) A Honda.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A Porrsche.
(d) A BMW.
2. Complete the following line "You must put your..."
(a) Belt on.
(b) Head on.
(c) Hat on.
(d) Shoes on.
3. What does Phil think Fat will do now that Sophia is dead?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Move away.
(d) Write a new book.
4. What does Eric's third eye have instead of a pupil?
(a) A lateral lense.
(b) A mirror lense.
(d) A concave lense.
5. What do Fat's friends agree on after they watch Valis for the second time?
(a) Fat's experiences are real.
(b) The aliens are coming to earth.
(c) Fat is the second coming.
(d) Fat is a fake.
6. What does the author say Fat resembled more than a Buddha?
(a) A legless rabbitt.
(b) A hit and run accident.
(c) A blind cat.
(d) A directionless rocket.
7. Who does Phil think could have taken over the world in eighteen years time?
(a) Sophia Lampton.
(b) Ferris F. Fremount.
(c) Peter. P. Piper.
(d) Eric Lampton.
8. In Greek religion, what is the name of the mad god of intoxication?
9. What do the filmmakers use in the film to represent VALIS firing information from millions of miles away?
(a) A satellite.
(b) A spectrum.
(c) A spotlight.
(d) A laser.
10. Why does Sophia say Eric and LInda can't hurt anyone?
(a) They are not capable of harm.
(b) They are kind people.
(c) She has control of them.
(d) They are unphysical people.
11. What does Phil say only he and Christopher know?
(a) Phil's secret ability.
(b) Phil's favorite deity.
(c) His Christian name.
(d) His spiritual number.
12. In the film what is the name of the American president?
(a) Peter Utopia.
(b) David Sallis.
(c) Horace C. Peterson.
(d) Ferris. F. Fremount.
13. Complete the following sentence "Make straight in the desert a highway..."
(a) That runs forever.
(b) For our Lord.
(c) For all men.
(d) That runs into heaven.
14. What does Sophia say she is rather than a God?
(a) A germ.
(b) A savior.
(c) An angel.
(d) A child.
15. What does Kevin say pigs can do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is VALIS an acronym for?
2. Who does Sophia say she is rather than the slayer and the slain?
3. Who does Phil new deny the existence of?
4. Who dies in this section?
5. What is VALIS if it is not a deity?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)