|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophia say she is rather than a God?
(a) An angel.
(b) A germ.
(c) A child.
(d) A savior.
2. Who does Phil think could have taken over the world in eighteen years time?
(a) Eric Lampton.
(b) Peter. P. Piper.
(c) Sophia Lampton.
(d) Ferris F. Fremount.
3. What kind of restaurant do Phil and the others eat at after their meeting with Sophia?
4. Complete the following sentence "Make straight in the desert a highway..."
(a) For our Lord.
(b) That runs into heaven.
(c) That runs forever.
(d) For all men.
5. Why did Sherri say that God took Kevin's cat?
(a) He wanted somehting of Kevin's.
(b) He had loved it so much.
(c) He wanted to annoy Kevin.
(d) It would look pretty in his house.
6. What does Philip mean in Greek?
7. What question does Lampton withdraw?
(a) Are you on drugs.
(b) What happened to your twin.
(c) How old are you.
(d) Do you have cancer.
8. What does Phil say Fat is as stupid as?
(a) Kevin's cat.
(b) David's girlfriend.
9. Where does Kevin claim to find a description of Nixon?
(a) The english dicitonary.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Book of Mormons.
(d) The Bible.
10. Who does Kevin think removed Nixon from office?
(b) Dixie Dean.
(c) Bearded man.
(d) Mother Goose.
11. Why does Sophia say Eric and LInda can't hurt anyone?
(a) They are unphysical people.
(b) She has control of them.
(c) They are kind people.
(d) They are not capable of harm.
12. What is the name of Mother Goose's wife?
13. Who does Sophia remind Phil of?
14. What is the name of the new Linda Ronstadt album that Fat owns?
(a) Living in the USA.
(b) Falling for You.
(c) People Know Nothing.
(d) Born in the USA.
15. What did Sophia say Kevin's cat was?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frederick F. Fremount's name stand for in numerical terms?
2. In Greek religion, what is the name of the mad god of intoxication?
3. What do Fat's friends agree on after they watch Valis for the second time?
4. Why is Fat amused that Kevin has become a Bible scholar?
5. Who do Fat and the others meet in Sonoma?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)