1. What type of pills are Nembutals?
2. What is the name of the main character?
3. Why does Gloria say she wants Nembutals?
She wants to kill herself.
4. How does Gloria eventually kill herself?
She jumps from the tenth floor of a building.
5. Which of the following is a term the author remembers using in the Sixties and Seventies?
6. What kind of books does Horselover Fat write?
7. What kind of car does the author say he clambered into in the middle of Gloria's funeral?
This section contains 3,486 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)