|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Fat amused that Kevin has become a Bible scholar?
(a) It is the first book he has ever read.
(b) He can't read.
(c) He studied Atheism at university.
(d) He used to be a cynic.
2. What is the name of Phil's publisher?
(a) The Orion.
3. What is VALIS an acronym for?
(a) Vast active living intelligence system.
(b) Visual active looping insular systems.
(c) Voodoo ark life inside syrian.
(d) Vital astral luna intellgent systems.
4. What does the author say the girl he visited in the hospital looked like as she sat up in her bed?
(a) A baby rabbit.
(b) An old hag.
(c) A bald eagle.
(d) A hairless old man.
5. What did Eliade say could be overcome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the young girls in red chant?
2. How does the author describe Linda Ronstadt's eyes?
3. Who does Sherri lust after?
4. Complete the following sentence "Make straight in the desert a highway..."
5. What question does Lampton withdraw?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)