|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug did Stephanie used to have nightmares that the prices were always rising?
2. What does Frederick F. Fremount's name stand for in numerical terms?
3. What does the author say Kevin lived to do?
(a) Make everyone miserable.
(b) Find the perfect book.
(c) Find the perfect woman.
(d) Defeat life.
4. What color was Horselover Fat spiritually haunted by?
5. How does the author describe the parties he used to attend at Gloria's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Fat's psychiatrist?
2. Who does Fat recognize as his dream wife?
3. What kind of people does Fat dream about?
4. Why does Phil feel uncomfortable in his dream of living in a nice house?
5. Where did Elanor become a nun?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)