|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Kevin lived to do?
(a) Defeat life.
(b) Find the perfect book.
(c) Find the perfect woman.
(d) Make everyone miserable.
2. What part of the Bible does Maurice demand Fat reads?
3. Which of the following is a term the author remembers using in the Sixties and Seventies?
(a) Wham bam thank you mam.
(b) Far out.
(c) Totally spaced.
4. What is the name of Sherri's wealthy sister?
5. How does Gloria eventually kill herself?
(a) She overdoses on Nembutals.
(b) She jumps from the tenth floor of a building.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She steps in front of a moving train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does koine mean in Greek?
2. What kind of text does Dr. Stone give Fat a translation of?
3. Where did Sherri wash her dishes?
4. What does the author say the girl he visited in the hospital looked like as she sat up in her bed?
5. What does exegesis mean?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)