|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does the author state Gloria killed herself?
(a) For a joke.
(b) To make a point.
(c) For nihilism.
(d) For something to do.
2. Which character does Horselover Fat call a schizoid?
3. Where did Sherri wash her dishes?
(a) In the laundry.
(b) In the river.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) In her kitchen.
4. What author does David like to quote?
(a) Albert Camus.
(b) Stephen King.
(c) J.R. Tolkien.
(d) C.S. Lewis.
5. Who does Fat avoid talking about to show he is sane?
(d) Dr. Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does exegesis mean?
2. Who does Stone say Fat is the authority on?
3. What is the name of Horselover Fat's son?
4. What was the name of the blind God?
5. Why is the author furious that doctors saved Sherri?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)