|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Greek religion, what is the name of the mad god of intoxication?
2. What does the author say the girl he visited in the hospital looked like as she sat up in her bed?
(a) An old hag.
(b) A baby rabbit.
(c) A bald eagle.
(d) A hairless old man.
3. What church does David follow?
(b) Roman Catholic.
(d) Jehova Witness.
4. Why does the author compare Sherri to Gloria?
(a) Like Gloria, Sherri doesn't have a sense of humor.
(b) Like Gloria, Sherri does not care about life.
(c) Like Gloria, Sherri wants to destroy her friends.
(d) Like Gloria, Sherri is an atheist.
5. What does Fat see a woman in the hospital vomit out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does exegesis mean?
2. What does Phil say the low humming he hears sounds like?
3. What does Kevin say one should condemn rather than the doer?
4. What kind of therapy does Bob say is practiced at Synanon?
5. Which of the following words does Kevin use to describe God?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)