|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Fat's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Stone.
(b) Dr. Motley.
(c) Dr. Crew.
(d) Dr. Douglas.
2. What is the name of the God who both destroy and restores?
3. Who does Fat avoid talking about to show he is sane?
(c) Dr. Stone.
4. What was the main reason Fat tried to kill himself?
(a) He wanted to see if was brave enough.
(b) He thought he would be alone for the rest of his life.
(c) He could no longer look after his son.
(d) He couldn't bear life without Beth.
5. What kind of people does Fat dream about?
(a) Green people.
(b) One-eyed people.
(c) Six-legged people.
(d) Three-eyed people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the psychologists want to hold Fat for fourteen days?
2. What does Fat see a woman in the hospital vomit out?
3. In Greek religion, what is the name of the mad god of intoxication?
4. What does Fat say is the only real time?
5. What do Phil and the others call their society?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)