1. What type of pills are Nembutals?
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) Headache pills.
2. What is the name of the main character?
(a) Philip K. Dick.
(c) Horselover Fat.
3. Why does Gloria say she wants Nembutals?
(a) She wants to kill herself.
(b) She needs to sleep before an interview.
(c) She wants to be able to concentrate.
(d) She wants to feel more sociable.
4. How does Gloria eventually kill herself?
(a) She steps in front of a moving train.
(b) She hangs herself.
(c) She overdoses on Nembutals.
(d) She jumps from the tenth floor of a building.
5. Which of the following is a term the author remembers using in the Sixties and Seventies?
(b) Totally spaced.
(c) Wham bam thank you mam.
(d) Far out.
6. What kind of books does Horselover Fat write?
(b) Science fiction.
7. What kind of car does the author say he clambered into in the middle of Gloria's funeral?
(a) A Porsche.
(b) A Ferrari.
(c) A VW.
(d) A Mercedes.
This section contains 3,486 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)