Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Profane and a talking machine compare the stack of junk cars at the dump to?
2. Who guesses that Esther could be pregnant?
3. Who go to a party in Washington D.C. for the weekend in Chapter 14?
4. Why is Stencil afraid of going to Malta?
5. What does Rachel ask Benny Profane's help in procuring that he suggests she borrow from Winsome?
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Benny Profane. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the significance of the novel's title. Why do you think the author named the book V.? Now that you have read the book, how does that alter your understanding of the title? Are you intrigued to find a sequel? Why or why not? Cite examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
The author uses more than one theme in the novel. Identify at least two themes in the story and then cite an example to support each theme.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)