|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the people at the musician's home who are looking at a painting of a cheese danish and a tree?
(a) Benny, Paola, and Pig.
(b) Ruby, Slab, and Esther.
(c) Eigenvalue, Scholom, and Tom.
(d) John, Jacob, and Mary.
2. Who travels to Malta in Chapter 13?
(a) Profane, Paola and Stencil.
(b) Stencil, Paola, and Benny.
(c) Profane, Paola, and Benny.
(d) Paola, Rachel, and Stencil.
3. When Foppl was in the army, what happened in 1904?
(a) A great rebellion broke out.
(b) An earthquake devastated the area.
(c) Suicide bombers landed in the city.
(d) The military took over the government.
4. What does Pig see by the antenna by the platform of the ship where Profane was working?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A gang member.
(c) Hamburger meat that was now cooked.
(d) A ghost.
5. Who makes love in the garage in Chapter 12?
(a) Rachel and Benny.
(b) Esther and Slab.
(c) Hood and Esther.
(d) Paola and Pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to have sex with Paola but she refuses in Chapter 13?
2. Who does Rachel want to know is in her apartment?
3. After Profane loses his job, what does he become a full member of?
4. What does Profane and a talking machine compare the stack of junk cars at the dump to?
5. Where is the Whole Sick Crew at a party in Chapter 12?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)