|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is dressed as a woman and steals the transmissions in Chapter 9?
(a) The lieutenant.
2. When Mondaugen was in Africa, what was the project he worked on?
(a) A secret government operative.
(b) A project involving atmospheric radio disturbances.
(c) A diamond extraction program.
(d) An environmental hazard program.
3. Where does Benny Profane work as a guard?
(b) Anthroresearch Associates.
(c) Scientific One.
(d) Underwater Research.
4. Where does Kurt Mondaugen work?
(a) Owl Tavern.
(b) Yoyodyne Inc.
(c) Futuristic Records.
(d) Space/Time Employment Agency.
5. What is the horrible accident that happens to the ballerina on stage in Chapter 14?
(a) She is impaled on a wooden stake.
(b) She is poisoned.
(c) She falls down to her death.
(d) An elephant lands on her, crushing her instantly.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mondaugen is looking for a power source for his antennas, what or who does he find in the basement of the expatriate's house?
2. Who could not attend the party because of a fight with a partner in Chapter 12?
3. Who does Stencil tell Profane loves him in Chapter 13?
4. Who is a ballerina in Paris in 1913?
5. What is the name of Fausto Maijstral's dead wife?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)