|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pig gets involved with an airline stewardess, what does he run out of?
2. Who go to a party in Washington D.C. for the weekend in Chapter 14?
(a) Paola and Pig.
(b) Profane and Paola.
(c) Rachel and Mafia.
(d) Stencil, Profane and Pig Bodine.
3. Where does Benny get a job?
(a) Space/Time Employment Agency.
(b) An accountant's firm.
(c) Barmaid's Home.
(d) Half-Street Lounge.
4. Who guesses that Esther could be pregnant?
(a) Pig Bodine.
5. Who is the musician and singer, has just ﬁnished his last set at a club in Chapter 10?
(a) McClintic Sphere.
(c) Benny Profane.
(d) Jason Priestley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel say that Profane is too wrapped up in that will prevent him from truly loving a woman?
2. To whom does Fausto Maijstral write a letter in Chapter 11?
3. While Profane thinks he is settled in his job, what happens that changes everything in Chapter 13?
4. How does Fausto Maijstral refer to himself after the birth of his child and the beginning of war?
5. Who does Rachel want to know is in her apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Stencil afraid to go to Malta?
2. What is the big change Benny Profane makes in Chapter 13 regarding Rachel Owlglass?
3. What unfortunate accident occurs to Melanie L'Heuremandi?
4. When Benny is propositioned by Mafia, what does he do and what does it reveal about him?
5. What is V.'s point of view regarding the siege in Africa in 1922?
6. What does Kurt Mondaugen witness in 1922 while in Africa?
7. Why does Esther have trouble in her relationship with the plastic surgeon?
8. What happens to V. in Paris?
9. What is Godolphin's point of contention against V.'s argument for Vheissu?
10. Why are the members of the Whole Sick Crew not bothered by police arrests?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)