|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Bad Priest do that infuriates Fausto Maijstral?
(a) He kills Elena.
(b) He steals Fausto Maijstral's child.
(c) He convinced Elena to become a nun.
(d) He marries Elena.
2. What does Rachel ask Benny Profane's help in procuring that he suggests she borrow from Winsome?
(a) A car.
(b) A shoe.
(c) An alibi.
(d) A key.
3. Who acts like a mother towards Esther, concerned about her welfare and her decisions in Chapter 12?
4. Why does Benny want to get a job in Chapter 8?
(a) To meet women.
(b) To get revenge.
(c) To save money.
(d) To buy food.
5. When Mondaugen was in Africa, what was the project he worked on?
(a) A diamond extraction program.
(b) A secret government operative.
(c) A project involving atmospheric radio disturbances.
(d) An environmental hazard program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "yo-yo-ing" practiced by the Whole Sick Crew in Chapter 10?
2. What are the names of the synthetic human machines that Benny watches over?
3. Who could not attend the party because of a fight with a partner in Chapter 12?
4. Where does Kurt Mondaugen work?
5. When Foppl was in the army, what happened in 1904?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)