|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Benny Profane work as a guard?
(a) Anthroresearch Associates.
(b) Scientific One.
(c) Underwater Research.
2. What is the name of Fausto Maijstral's dead wife?
3. Where is Fausto Maijstral in Chapter 11?
4. Who is dressed as a woman and steals the transmissions in Chapter 9?
(d) The lieutenant.
5. Who is talking to Rachel in a bar and confesses feelings for Paola in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to the airport to stop Esther from leaving in Chapter 12?
2. What does the mysterious woman who talks to the ballerina tell her about her future?
3. When Kurt Mondaugen is stopped by a lieutenant in Chapter 9, what does the lieutenant think Mondaugen is up to?
4. Who is the musician and singer, has just ﬁnished his last set at a club in Chapter 10?
5. What does Winsome fear that Mafia is doing that he tells Rachel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What unfortunate accident occurs to Melanie L'Heuremandi?
2. Why is Rachel angry with Slab?
3. What is Paola's relationship with men in Chapter 8?
4. Why does Paola masquerade as Ruby?
5. What action does Mafia fail to take and what does it reveal about him and the Whole Sick Crew?
6. Why is Stencil afraid to go to Malta?
7. What is the big change Benny Profane makes in Chapter 13 regarding Rachel Owlglass?
8. How does fate appear to intervene in the life of Benny Profane in Chapter 8?
9. Why does Esther have trouble in her relationship with the plastic surgeon?
10. How does V. appear in Chapter 9 and what does this say about her or her role?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)