Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Profane and a talking machine compare the stack of junk cars at the dump to?
(a) The bodies of Jews at the concentration camps after World War II.
(b) Children's toys.
(c) A pile of cookies.
(d) Mass destruction.
2. Who guesses that Esther could be pregnant?
(c) Pig Bodine.
3. Who go to a party in Washington D.C. for the weekend in Chapter 14?
(a) Profane and Paola.
(b) Rachel and Mafia.
(c) Stencil, Profane and Pig Bodine.
(d) Paola and Pig.
4. Why is Stencil afraid of going to Malta?
(a) His father died there and he may find V.
(b) He has bad dreams about the place.
(c) He hates the sun.
(d) He is afraid of traveling by boat.
5. What does Rachel ask Benny Profane's help in procuring that he suggests she borrow from Winsome?
(a) A car.
(b) A key.
(c) A shoe.
(d) An alibi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to have sex with Paola but she refuses in Chapter 13?
2. Who is the musician and singer, has just ﬁnished his last set at a club in Chapter 10?
3. Where is Captain Hugh Godolphin heading off to when Mondaugen meets him?
4. Who is suffering from stomach pains in Chapter 10?
5. At the airport, who is leaving for Puerto Rico in Chapter 12?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)