|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Benny drink with that gets attracted to him in Chapter 6?
2. What happens when Paola and Profane have sex?
(a) Profane starts crying.
(b) They cannot do it.
(c) Paola's husband arrives and kicks them out.
(d) They are interrupted by Teflon and his camera.
3. What is a strange habit of the seaman who Benny recognizes in the bar from the Navy?
(a) He likes to bite the buttocks of barmaids.
(b) He chews his foot.
(c) He wears a toupe.
(d) He sleeps upside down.
4. Who is Sir Alistair Wren?
(a) The British Prime Minister.
(b) A knighted singer.
(c) A member of English Parliament and father of Victoria Wren.
(d) A British spy.
5. Where does Stencil link V. to a conspiracy?
(a) Madrid, Spain.
(b) Macchu Picchu, Peru.
(c) Florence, Italy.
(d) Alexandria, Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Evan Godolphin go to visit in April 1899?
2. What does Rachel do that Benny is afraid of?
3. What does Heroic Love require according to the record executive's wife?
4. Who is the competitor for Lepsius's business?
5. Who does Angel hit in the clubhouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Victoria in Chapter 7.
2. Who does Benny meet on the subway and who do they introduce him to?
3. Describe Waldetar.
4. Why does Esther fall in love with her plastic surgeon?
5. Describe Rachel Owlglass.
6. How did Stencil get wounded in Chapter 5?
7. Describe Benny Profane in Chapter 1.
8. Why does Rachel go to see Dr. Schoenmaker's profession and why does it upset her?
9. Why does Stencil go to the dentist and what does he discover?
10. What is Vheissu?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)