|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Angel's friend who works with him?
2. Which member of the Whole Sick Crew does Rachel sometimes date?
3. What is the name of the tavern that Benny Profane enters in Norfolk, Virginia on Christmas Eve, 1955?
(a) Butch Cat.
(c) Sailor's Grave.
(d) Mermaid Tavern.
4. What does Gaucho offer the two men to help them succeed in their plan?
(a) A car.
(b) A key.
(c) Some money.
(d) A bomb.
5. Who does Rachel see sneaking out of the apartment in her coat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel do for a living?
2. Where does Benny get an interview?
3. What does Angel's sister offer to Profane that he rejects?
4. Who is Sir Alistair Wren?
5. What does Evan Godolphin think of Vheissu?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lepsius.
2. Why does Esther fall in love with her plastic surgeon?
3. What is Fairing's Parish and how did it get its name?
4. Who is Morris Teflon and what is his role in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Stencil go to the dentist and what does he discover?
6. What is the plan concocted by the two men outside the wine shop and what does Gaucho propose?
7. What does Hugo Bongo-Shaftsbury talk to Mildred about on the train in Egypt?
8. Describe Rachel Owlglass.
9. Why is Gaucho arrested?
10. How does Dr. Schoenmaker view Esther in Chapter 4?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)