Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Profane and a talking machine compare the stack of junk cars at the dump to?
(a) The bodies of Jews at the concentration camps after World War II.
(b) Children's toys.
(c) A pile of cookies.
(d) Mass destruction.
2. Who guesses that Esther could be pregnant?
(c) Pig Bodine.
3. Who go to a party in Washington D.C. for the weekend in Chapter 14?
(a) Profane and Paola.
(b) Rachel and Mafia.
(c) Stencil, Profane and Pig Bodine.
(d) Paola and Pig.
4. Why is Stencil afraid of going to Malta?
(a) His father died there and he may find V.
(b) He has bad dreams about the place.
(c) He hates the sun.
(d) He is afraid of traveling by boat.
5. What does Rachel ask Benny Profane's help in procuring that he suggests she borrow from Winsome?
(a) A car.
(b) A key.
(c) A shoe.
(d) An alibi.
6. Who tries to have sex with Paola but she refuses in Chapter 13?
(d) Pig Bodine.
7. Who is the musician and singer, has just ﬁnished his last set at a club in Chapter 10?
(a) Benny Profane.
(b) Jason Priestley.
(c) McClintic Sphere.
8. Where is Captain Hugh Godolphin heading off to when Mondaugen meets him?
(d) An expedition to the South Pole.
9. Who is suffering from stomach pains in Chapter 10?
10. At the airport, who is leaving for Puerto Rico in Chapter 12?
11. What does Shale Schoenmaker want to do that makes Esther angry and leave?
(a) He dates someone else.
(b) He cheats on her.
(c) He leaves the country.
(d) He proposes that he do more plastic surgery on her.
12. What is "yo-yo-ing" practiced by the Whole Sick Crew in Chapter 10?
(a) Dancing naked.
(b) Riding subway trains back and forth while drunk.
(c) Committing and leaving back and forth.
(d) Being honest and then lying and back and forth.
13. Who is dressed as a woman and steals the transmissions in Chapter 9?
(a) The lieutenant.
14. Who is talking to Rachel in a bar and confesses feelings for Paola in Chapter 10?
15. After Profane loses his job, what does he become a full member of?
(a) New York City Public Park Volunteers.
(c) Amputatees Anonymous.
(d) Whole Sick Crew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the ballerina forget to wear that would have prevented the horrible accident that occurred to her?
2. What does Rachel tell Profane that he must convince Esther to do or not do?
3. When Mondaugen is looking for a power source for his antennas, what or who does he find in the basement of the expatriate's house?
4. Who is the German woman with a fake eye that Mondaugen meets?
5. To whom does Fausto Maijstral write a letter in Chapter 11?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)