|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Fausto Maijstral write a letter in Chapter 11?
2. What does Winsome fear that Mafia is doing that he tells Rachel?
(b) Sleeping around.
(c) Killing people.
(d) Stealing money.
3. Who acts like a mother towards Esther, concerned about her welfare and her decisions in Chapter 12?
4. How does Fausto Maijstral refer to himself after the birth of his child and the beginning of war?
(c) Fausto II.
5. When Kurt Mondaugen is stopped by a lieutenant in Chapter 9, what does the lieutenant think Mondaugen is up to?
(a) He is planting a bomb.
(b) He is spying for the English.
(c) He is stealing from the governor.
(d) He is kidnapping the president's child.
6. During the war, what does Fausto's wife do?
(a) She nurses the wounded and homeless.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She fights.
(d) She hides.
7. What is the name of the expatriate that Mondaugen visits to give news of the war?
8. Who is the musician and singer, has just ﬁnished his last set at a club in Chapter 10?
(a) Jason Priestley.
(c) Benny Profane.
(d) McClintic Sphere.
9. Where do the police take Winsome after he jumps from the first floor into their net?
(a) Mental hospital.
(c) His wife's trial.
(d) Drug rehabilitation center.
10. What is the name of Fausto Maijstral's dead wife?
11. Who is dressed as a woman and steals the transmissions in Chapter 9?
(d) The lieutenant.
12. What did the ballerina forget to wear that would have prevented the horrible accident that occurred to her?
(a) A lucky medallion.
(c) A cross.
(d) A safety belt.
13. When Winsome is at Rachel's apartment, what does he say to Rachel?
(a) He killed his wife.
(b) He lists the reasons why each of the Crew is sick and does not live up to their potential.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is very angry at Benny.
14. Who goes to the airport to stop Esther from leaving in Chapter 12?
(a) Benny and Rachel.
(b) Winsome and Slab.
(c) Pig Bodine and Benny.
(d) Mafia and Paola.
15. What are the names of the synthetic human machines that Benny watches over?
(a) Tommy and Theresa.
(b) Gunther and Greta.
(c) SHOCK and SHROUD.
(d) Pig and Paola.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who go to a party in Washington D.C. for the weekend in Chapter 14?
2. What is V's fear about the ballerina?
3. What does the mysterious woman who talks to the ballerina tell her about her future?
4. Who is Williem van Wijk?
5. When Pig gets involved with an airline stewardess, what does he run out of?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)