|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the police take Winsome after he jumps from the first floor into their net?
(b) Mental hospital.
(c) Drug rehabilitation center.
(d) His wife's trial.
2. Where does Kurt Mondaugen work?
(a) Yoyodyne Inc.
(b) Space/Time Employment Agency.
(c) Owl Tavern.
(d) Futuristic Records.
3. Where does Benny get a job?
(a) Space/Time Employment Agency.
(b) Barmaid's Home.
(c) An accountant's firm.
(d) Half-Street Lounge.
4. What does the mysterious woman who talks to the ballerina tell her about her future?
(a) That she will fall in love and marry a rich man.
(b) That she will die soon.
(c) That she will drive Paris mad.
(d) That she will travel the world on a boat.
5. Who does Stencil tell Profane loves him in Chapter 13?
6. When Foppl was in the army, what happened in 1904?
(a) An earthquake devastated the area.
(b) The military took over the government.
(c) Suicide bombers landed in the city.
(d) A great rebellion broke out.
7. While Esther tries to run to the plane, who gets in a fight at the airport?
(a) Benny and Paola.
(b) Pig and Benny.
(c) Winsome and Mafia.
(d) Rachel and Slab.
8. Who does the dentist introduce Stencil to in Chapter 8?
(a) Bloody Chiclitz.
(b) His wife.
9. Who stops Winsome from killing himself at Rachel's apartment?
(b) Pig Bodine.
10. When Winsome comes back to his apartment, who does he find his wife is talking to?
(a) Benny Profane.
(b) Rachel Owlglass.
(c) Mildred Wren.
(d) Pig Bodine.
11. Who is the musician and singer, has just ﬁnished his last set at a club in Chapter 10?
(a) Benny Profane.
(b) Jason Priestley.
(c) McClintic Sphere.
12. During the war, what does Fausto's wife do?
(a) She nurses the wounded and homeless.
(b) She hides.
(c) She fights.
(d) She runs away.
13. Why is Rachel angry at Slab in Chapter 12?
(a) Because he would let Esther just leave like that.
(b) Because he can be bribed.
(c) Because he left her for Esther.
(d) Because he fights with Pig Bodine over her.
14. What does Profane and a talking machine compare the stack of junk cars at the dump to?
(a) A pile of cookies.
(b) Mass destruction.
(c) Children's toys.
(d) The bodies of Jews at the concentration camps after World War II.
15. When Stencil and Profane break into Eigenvalue's ofﬁce, what do they steal?
(d) False teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who works at Benny's place of employment?
2. Where is Fausto Maijstral in Chapter 11?
3. What is V's fear about the ballerina?
4. Who makes love in the garage in Chapter 12?
5. When Kurt Mondaugen is stopped by a lieutenant in Chapter 9, what does the lieutenant think Mondaugen is up to?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)