|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the members of the Whole Sick Crew?
(a) Sloane, Slab, Benny, and Rachel.
(b) Pig, Benny, Rachel, Mrs. Boor.
(c) Benny, Joon, Rachel, and Paola.
(d) Slab, Raoul, Melvin, Winsome, Charisma, and Fu.
2. When Benny goes down to the ship's deck to warm up, what does he play with the night watchman?
(b) A game of cat and mouse.
3. What does Rachel drive?
(a) 1929 Buick.
(b) 1955 Camry.
(c) 1940 Ford T model.
(d) 1954 MG.
4. Who is Mildred?
(a) Victoria's sister.
(b) Victoria's aunt.
(c) Victoria's mother.
(d) Victoria's nemesis.
5. Who is Goodfellow?
(a) An Englishman that Victoria is secretly having an affair with.
(b) A British spy.
(c) An English wrestler living in Egypt.
(d) Her father's code name.
6. What is the name of the man who has a proclivity for young girls that latches on to Porpentine?
(a) Maxwell Rowley-Bugge.
(b) Jonas Smith.
(c) Pig Hood.
(d) Benny Profane.
7. Where does Waldetar work as a conductor?
(a) The Siberian railroad.
(b) The Alexandria and Cairo express train.
(c) The British Philharmonic society.
(d) The Egyptian opera.
8. What are Mantissa, Cesare, and the Gaucho about to do when Mantissa has a change of heart, forcing them all to flee?
(a) Kidnap V.
(b) Steal the painting of the Birth of Venus.
(c) Shoot the rioters.
(d) Break into the Venezuelan embassy.
9. Who does Benny meet on the subway in New York?
(a) Tolito, Jose and Kook.
(b) A waif.
(c) A hungry child.
(d) A crazy hobo.
10. What is the name of the lover of Victoria Wren?
(a) Hugh Bongo-Shaftsbury.
(b) Dr. Schoenmaker.
(c) Bill Glass.
(d) McClintic Sphere.
11. Who is Esther's lover?
(c) Dr. Schoenmaker.
12. What does Rachel do that Benny is afraid of?
(a) Drive recklessly.
13. What does Pig Bodine tell Benny about the couple Pappy Hod and Paolo?
(a) They were happy together.
(b) They were arriving.
(c) They were fighting.
(d) They split.
14. Who calls Benny's name on the loudspeaker at the bus station?
15. How and where was Stencil shot?
(a) He was hit in the buttock by the shotgun blast.
(b) He was shot in the face with a .45 muzzle.
(c) He was shot in the arm with a tranquilizer.
(d) He was shot in the leg with a rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is V.'s strange reaction to the riots at the embassy that Evan notices and seems to understand?
2. What is the name of the dentist who treats Stencil?
3. Who in New York pretends to not know anything about the person that the world adventurer is looking for?
4. What does Evan Godolphin think of Vheissu?
5. Where does Benny get an interview?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)