|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the world adventurer at the party that Rachel attends?
2. What is the name of the owner of the bar in Norfolk, Virginia?
(a) Mrs. Boffo.
(d) Pappy Hod.
3. What is V.'s strange reaction to the riots at the embassy that Evan notices and seems to understand?
(a) She is not affected by the death going on around her.
(b) She finds it funny.
(c) She wants to shoot the rioters.
(d) She takes a nap.
4. What is the name of the man who has a proclivity for young girls that latches on to Porpentine?
(a) Benny Profane.
(b) Jonas Smith.
(c) Pig Hood.
(d) Maxwell Rowley-Bugge.
5. Who is Alice?
(a) The daughter of the ambassador.
(b) A young girl who Maxwell once loved that Victoria reminds him of.
(c) The missing child of Sir Wren.
(d) A British opera singer.
6. What appalling act does Fina do that Profane abhors?
(a) Shoots heroin.
(b) Commits suicide.
(c) Offers herself to an entire gang.
7. Who is Goodfellow?
(a) Her father's code name.
(b) An Englishman that Victoria is secretly having an affair with.
(c) An English wrestler living in Egypt.
(d) A British spy.
8. When Profane stays at Pig's apartment, what does he wake up to see one night?
(a) A barbecue.
(b) A suicide.
(c) An orgy.
(d) Pig sitting on his motorcycle in the alley, racing the engine.
9. Who tells V. about Vheissu?
(b) Captain Hugh.
(d) Sir Wren.
10. How and where was Stencil shot?
(a) He was shot in the arm with a tranquilizer.
(b) He was shot in the face with a .45 muzzle.
(c) He was hit in the buttock by the shotgun blast.
(d) He was shot in the leg with a rifle.
11. What is the name of the lover of Victoria Wren?
(a) Bill Glass.
(b) Dr. Schoenmaker.
(c) Hugh Bongo-Shaftsbury.
(d) McClintic Sphere.
12. What are the two men planning to do that a third man called Gaucho disagrees with?
(a) To enter a cooking competition.
(b) To start a war.
(c) To kidnap the wine owner's daughter.
(d) To enter the Ufﬁzi and steal a painting.
13. Who are the members of the Whole Sick Crew?
(a) Sloane, Slab, Benny, and Rachel.
(b) Benny, Joon, Rachel, and Paola.
(c) Pig, Benny, Rachel, Mrs. Boor.
(d) Slab, Raoul, Melvin, Winsome, Charisma, and Fu.
14. What is the painting that Gaucho is looking at when he is caught?
(a) The Scream.
(b) The Drinker.
(c) Birth of Venus.
(d) The Night Watchman.
15. When Evan arrives at his father's door, what does he find?
(a) A note that only says his name.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A key.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evan Godolphin think of Vheissu?
2. Which member of the Whole Sick Crew does Rachel sometimes date?
3. What is Vheissu?
4. In a cafe in Egypt, what does the waiter P. Aieul hear two Englishmen talk about?
5. Who does Angel hit in the clubhouse?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)