Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the tavern that Benny Profane enters in Norfolk, Virginia on Christmas Eve, 1955?
2. What is the name of the barmaid who brings Benny Profane a drink at the tavern in Virginia?
3. What is a strange habit of the seaman who Benny recognizes in the bar from the Navy?
He likes to bite the buttocks of barmaids.
4. What happens during "suck hour" at the bar?
Sailors can drink from rubber breasts attached to beer taps.
5. What does Pig Bodine tell Benny about the couple Pappy Hod and Paolo?
6. What apparently had Paola done by marrying Pappy Hod?
Come to America.
This section contains 4,449 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)