|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Valletta, and Epilogue, 1919.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship in Malta at the time of the Suez Crisis mentioned in Chapter 16?
(b) Eye for an Eye.
(d) Winner's Hold.
2. What happens when Paola and Profane have sex?
(a) They are interrupted by Teflon and his camera.
(b) They cannot do it.
(c) Paola's husband arrives and kicks them out.
(d) Profane starts crying.
3. Who in New York pretends to not know anything about the person that the world adventurer is looking for?
(a) Margaret Sloane.
(b) Dr. Schoenmaker.
(c) Rachel Owlglass.
(d) Paoloa Mijstral.
4. Who works at Benny's place of employment?
5. Who does Stencil go to visit in Chapter 16?
(c) Pappy Hod.
(d) Fausto Maijstral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Playboys?
2. Why does Benny want to get a job in Chapter 8?
3. What is the famous myth that Stencil hears about in Malta?
4. When Mondaugen feels sick, what does Gondolphin think he has?
5. What does Rachel Owlglass do for a living in New York City?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)