|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In which the yo-yo string is revealed as a state of mind, Chapter 14, V. in love, and Chapter 15, Sahha.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Profane leave Angel and the rest of the crew?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is scared of them.
(c) Without work, he feels there is no longer a reason to stay with them.
(d) He is bored.
2. Who does Evan Godolphin go to visit in April 1899?
(a) His seaman, Stencil.
(b) His father, Captain Hugh.
(c) His mother, V.
(d) His friend, Joseph Profane.
3. Who is the musician and singer, has just ﬁnished his last set at a club in Chapter 10?
(a) Benny Profane.
(b) McClintic Sphere.
(c) Jason Priestley.
4. When Winsome comes back to his apartment, who does he find his wife is talking to?
(a) Rachel Owlglass.
(b) Mildred Wren.
(c) Benny Profane.
(d) Pig Bodine.
5. Who is talking to Rachel in a bar and confesses feelings for Paola in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the German woman with a fake eye that Mondaugen meets?
2. Where is Fausto Maijstral in Chapter 11?
3. During the war, what does Fausto's wife do?
4. What is the name of the rat that the priest describes in his journal as wanting to be a sister?
5. What does the switch on Hugo's body do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)