|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, She hangs on the western wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the competitor for Lepsius's business?
(a) Benny Profane.
(b) Victoria Wren.
(c) A sunburned Englishman.
(d) His wife.
2. In a cafe in Egypt, what does the waiter P. Aieul hear two Englishmen talk about?
(a) A dance they do not want to miss.
(b) A war.
(c) A coming thunderstorm.
(d) A party at the consulate that night.
3. Who is Porpentine?
(a) One of the Englishmen at the cafe who is a guest at the consulate party.
(b) A fake prisoner.
(c) A British spy.
(d) A lover of Victoria Wren.
4. Where does Benny find Paola after spending time with the night watchman?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) On the deck.
(c) Standing on the beam.
(d) At the ferry.
5. What does Angel do for a living?
(a) He cooks meat.
(b) He catches alligators in the sewers of New York City.
(c) He kills people.
(d) He dances in Times Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stencil link V. to a conspiracy?
2. How do Benny and Rachel first meet?
3. Who does Benny meet on the subway in New York?
4. Who is Benny's boss who wishes he was a union organizer?
5. What does Pig Bodine tell Benny about the couple Pappy Hod and Paolo?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)