|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Whole Sick Crew, and Chapter 3, In which Stencil, a quick-change artist, does eight impersonations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alice?
(a) A British opera singer.
(b) A young girl who Maxwell once loved that Victoria reminds him of.
(c) The missing child of Sir Wren.
(d) The daughter of the ambassador.
2. What does the switch on Hugo's body do?
(a) Feed him.
(b) Controls his brain and how he acts.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Power up his machine.
3. What does Pig Bodine tell Benny about the couple Pappy Hod and Paolo?
(a) They split.
(b) They were arriving.
(c) They were fighting.
(d) They were happy together.
4. Who does Benny meet on the subway in New York?
(a) A hungry child.
(b) Tolito, Jose and Kook.
(c) A waif.
(d) A crazy hobo.
5. Who is Goodfellow?
(a) Her father's code name.
(b) A British spy.
(c) An Englishman that Victoria is secretly having an affair with.
(d) An English wrestler living in Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Paola and Profane have sex?
2. What apparently had Paola done by marrying Pappy Hod?
3. Where does Waldetar work as a conductor?
4. Who does Waldetar see crying?
5. What does Rachel Owlglass do for a living in New York City?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)