|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In which the yo-yo string is revealed as a state of mind, Chapter 14, V. in love, and Chapter 15, Sahha.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fausto Maijstral refer to himself after the birth of his child and the beginning of war?
(c) Fausto II.
2. What is a strange habit of the seaman who Benny recognizes in the bar from the Navy?
(a) He sleeps upside down.
(b) He wears a toupe.
(c) He likes to bite the buttocks of barmaids.
(d) He chews his foot.
3. Who are the Playboys?
(a) Pin-up models.
(b) A military cell.
(c) A street gang.
(d) A spy group.
4. What does Angel's sister offer to Profane that he rejects?
5. Who is Goodfellow?
(a) A British spy.
(b) An Englishman that Victoria is secretly having an affair with.
(c) An English wrestler living in Egypt.
(d) Her father's code name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of closure does Benny have about his previous life in New York City?
2. Who does Rachel see sneaking out of the apartment in her coat?
3. Who goes to the airport to stop Esther from leaving in Chapter 12?
4. What kind of relationship does the mysterious woman and the ballerina develop soon after their meeting in Chapter 14?
5. What does Gaucho offer the two men to help them succeed in their plan?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)