|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In which the yo-yo string is revealed as a state of mind, Chapter 14, V. in love, and Chapter 15, Sahha.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Stencil afraid of going to Malta?
(a) His father died there and he may find V.
(b) He hates the sun.
(c) He has bad dreams about the place.
(d) He is afraid of traveling by boat.
2. What does Profane and a talking machine compare the stack of junk cars at the dump to?
(a) Mass destruction.
(b) Children's toys.
(c) The bodies of Jews at the concentration camps after World War II.
(d) A pile of cookies.
3. What does Angel do for a living?
(a) He kills people.
(b) He cooks meat.
(c) He dances in Times Square.
(d) He catches alligators in the sewers of New York City.
4. Where does Benny get an interview?
(b) Underground Metro.
(c) Outlandish Records.
(d) Subway station.
5. What is the name of the rat that the priest describes in his journal as wanting to be a sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of closure does Benny have about his previous life in New York City?
2. What did the priest who tried to convert rats to Catholicism in New York City believe?
3. Who is dressed as a woman and steals the transmissions in Chapter 9?
4. When Evan arrives at his father's door, what does he find?
5. Why does Benny want to get a job in Chapter 8?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)