|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, In which Esther gets a nose job, Chapter 5, in which Stencil goes West with an alligator, and Chapter 6, In which Profane returns to street level.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Fina?
(a) A child on the subway.
(b) A chess player.
(c) The sister of Tolito, Jose, and Kook.
(d) A prostitute.
2. When Profane stays at Pig's apartment, what does he wake up to see one night?
(a) A suicide.
(b) Pig sitting on his motorcycle in the alley, racing the engine.
(c) A barbecue.
(d) An orgy.
3. On the last night before he leaves the Catskills, what does Benny see Rachel doing when he goes to talk to her?
(a) Fighting with her boyfriend.
(b) Talking to her car.
(d) Hurting herself.
4. Who calls Benny's name on the loudspeaker at the bus station?
5. What did the priest who tried to convert rats to Catholicism in New York City believe?
(a) He believes in revenge.
(b) He believes in the Anti-Christ.
(c) He believes the rats would one day inherit the earth from humans.
(d) He believes in satire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the Whole Sick Crew does Rachel sometimes date?
2. What is the name of the man who has a proclivity for young girls that latches on to Porpentine?
3. Who are the Playboys?
4. What does Paola offer that Fina does not for Profane?
5. What is the name of the owner of the bar in Norfolk, Virginia?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)