|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, In which Esther gets a nose job, Chapter 5, in which Stencil goes West with an alligator, and Chapter 6, In which Profane returns to street level.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Profane leave Angel and the rest of the crew?
(a) Without work, he feels there is no longer a reason to stay with them.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is scared of them.
(d) He is bored.
2. What is a strange habit of the seaman who Benny recognizes in the bar from the Navy?
(a) He wears a toupe.
(b) He sleeps upside down.
(c) He likes to bite the buttocks of barmaids.
(d) He chews his foot.
3. Who does Angel hit in the clubhouse?
(a) His sister.
4. What is the name of the record executive's wife?
5. When the police arrive at the bar, where do Profane, Pig and Paola flee to?
(a) They run away to Greece.
(b) They go to an apartment of another sailor, Morris Teﬂon.
(c) They climb up the fire escape.
(d) They go to the boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Goodfellow?
2. What does Rachel say that Stencil wrote in his note?
3. In a cafe in Egypt, what does the waiter P. Aieul hear two Englishmen talk about?
4. On the last night before he leaves the Catskills, what does Benny see Rachel doing when he goes to talk to her?
5. Who is the world adventurer at the party that Rachel attends?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)