Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
2. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
3. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
4. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
5. Near the end of the story, what character finds himself in senior authority?
Research the rise to power of the Nazis in Germany and the experiments they conduct on those imprisoned in the death camps. How do these events parallel those in V for Vendetta?
Do you think that V's methods are the best way to bring down the government? Do the ends justify the means, or is V a terrorist himself?
Describe how and why Mr. Finch's attitude toward V changes throughout the story, citing examples from the story.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)