|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is watching Helen's meeting with Harper?
2. What does Helen say that Harper provides once Conrad is the Leader?
3. Directly after Evey leaves prison, how long does Dominic say it has been since V's last attack?
4. In Book Two, Chapter Fourteen, where does the scene with Rosemary take place?
5. According to Mr. Finch's hallucination, who of the following is not imprisoned after the war?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
For what reasons do V imprison Evey? How does the experience change Evey? Do you agree with what he does?
Essay Topic 2
Describe what happens to V at Larkhill. What is the purpose of Larkhill? Who works there? How does this experience drive V's actions later on?
Essay Topic 3
Why is it so easy for the fascists to seize control of the government? What factors make the people embrace their policies (at least at first)?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)