Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
2. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
3. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
4. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
5. Near the end of the story, what character finds himself in senior authority?
Describe what happens to V at Larkhill. What is the purpose of Larkhill? Who works there? How does this experience drive V's actions later on?
Describe how Evey has matured throughout the story. Be sure to discuss specific events that changed Evey's outlook.
Describe how loneliness and a fear of abandonment motivate both Evey Hammond and Rosemary Almond, and analyze the different ways that they respond when they are abandoned by people they are close to.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)