|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is V's last request to Evey?
2. What is Mr. Finch's first name?
3. Why is the Leader upset as he waits for his motorcade?
4. After Evey escapes from her cell, what does she find when she goes back into the interrogation room?
5. After Evey leaves prison, where does V take her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Finch lie to Dominic about the details of V's death?
2. What does V say in his radio broadcast?
3. When the guard gives Evey one last chance to give in, what does she say, and what does this say about her character?
4. How does Evey describe the new order of V?
5. What does Rosemary try to buy, and why might she need this?
6. In her first appearance as V, what does Evey tell the people of London?
7. What does Rosemary imagine as she dances on stage, and why is this important?
8. After V's radio broadcast, how do people react to their new freedom?
9. What does Rosemary do to the Leader and why?
10. What do you think V means when he says that he reveals his will to Evey?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
For what reasons do V imprison Evey? How does the experience change Evey? Do you agree with what he does?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think that V's methods are the best way to bring down the government? Do the ends justify the means, or is V a terrorist himself?
Essay Topic 3
Describe what happens to V at Larkhill. What is the purpose of Larkhill? Who works there? How does this experience drive V's actions later on?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)