|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
2. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
3. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
4. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
5. Near the end of the story, what character finds himself in senior authority?
Essay Topic 1
Explain what happens to Valerie, and how her experience changes both V and Evey as characters.
Essay Topic 2
Why does V never reveal his true identity? What purposes does this secrecy serve?
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Mr. Finch is affected by V throughout the story. Analyze how Mr. Finch represents the people of England as a whole, and explain what you think he does now that V is dead and the government falls.
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)