Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
2. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
3. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
4. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
5. Near the end of the story, what character finds himself in senior authority?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the bishop. How does his character represent the problems with the fascist society?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how and why Mr. Finch's attitude toward V changes throughout the story, citing examples from the story.
Essay Topic 3
Why is it so easy for the fascists to seize control of the government? What factors make the people embrace their policies (at least at first)?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)