|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. After Evey takes Gordon's gun, what happens to her before she can carry out her plan?
2. How old is Evey when her father is taken away?
3. What location does Evey say is destroyed within twenty-four hours?
4. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
5. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Rosemary imagine as she dances on stage, and why is this important?
This section contains 1,029 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)