Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
2. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
3. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
4. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
5. Near the end of the story, what character finds himself in senior authority?
Essay Topic 1
Do you think that V's methods are the best way to bring down the government? Do the ends justify the means, or is V a terrorist himself?
Essay Topic 2
Why is it so easy for the fascists to seize control of the government? What factors make the people embrace their policies (at least at first)?
Essay Topic 3
What do Violet Carsons symbolize in the story? Give specific examples from the text.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)