Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
2. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
3. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
4. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
5. Near the end of the story, what character finds himself in senior authority?
Essay Topic 1
Why does V never reveal his true identity? What purposes does this secrecy serve?
Essay Topic 2
Explain V's plan for taking revenge on Adam Susan, why he makes this plan, and analyze why this plan is effective.
Essay Topic 3
What is Evey like as the new V? Analyze in detail how you think she helps the people of England rebuild their society.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)