|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does the Prologue of Book Three begin?
2. Why is the Leader upset as he waits for his motorcade?
3. Who is the author of the book that Mr. Finch is reading?
4. After V dies, who is the second person Evey imagines V may be?
5. With whom does V say he was in love?
Essay Topic 1
Do you think that V's methods are the best way to bring down the government? Do the ends justify the means, or is V a terrorist himself?
Essay Topic 2
What is inscribed on the mirror in the Shadow Gallery? How does this motto explain V's motivation? Give several specific examples from the story.
Essay Topic 3
Why is Evey unable to become V's replacement until the end of the story? Describe the knowledge that V imparts to Evey throughout the story.
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)