|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is V doing when Mr. Finch walks into the train station?
2. When Evey asks what V is planning, V says that it will all be over by what holiday?
3. For what service does Harper begin to accept bribes?
4. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
5. What does V say that he reveals to Evey in the train station?
Essay Topic 1
Explain V's plan for taking revenge on Adam Susan, why he makes this plan, and analyze why this plan is effective.
Essay Topic 2
Do you think that V's methods are the best way to bring down the government? Do the ends justify the means, or is V a terrorist himself?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how loneliness and a fear of abandonment motivate both Evey Hammond and Rosemary Almond, and analyze the different ways that they respond when they are abandoned by people they are close to.
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)