|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
2. What is the name of the man who interrogates Evey?
3. In Evey's dream, who does the judy man turn out to be?
4. What does Gordon ask Evey to do after they live together for a few months?
5. After Evey takes Gordon's gun, what happens to her before she can carry out her plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does V take Evey to the roof?
2. After returning to London from Larkhill, what is Mr. Finch looking for, and why does he stop at the train station?
3. What deal does Evey want to make with V and why?
4. What forbidden items does V have in his house and why is this important?
5. What does Rosemary try to buy, and why might she need this?
6. Why does V inflict only a minor wound on Mr. Finch, and why does he make it so easy for Mr. Finch to find him?
7. According to the prison guards, why is Evey in prison?
8. Why is Evey upset when V returns at the beginning of Chapter Three? What does this tell the reader about Evey?
9. When Dominic reads the love letters he finds, what does he realize and what is ironic about this?
10. How does Evey describe the new order of V?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the bishop. How does his character represent the problems with the fascist society?
Essay Topic 2
For what reasons do V imprison Evey? How does the experience change Evey? Do you agree with what he does?
Essay Topic 3
What is Evey like as the new V? Analyze in detail how you think she helps the people of England rebuild their society.
This section contains 1,264 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)