|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
(a) A replica of Evey's old house.
(b) A mock-up of the bishop's bedroom.
(c) A replica of Mr. Finch's office.
(d) A computer just like Adam Susan's.
2. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
3. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
(a) Find Evey.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Go back to Larkhill.
(d) Follow V.
4. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
(a) The Kitty-Kat Keller.
(b) A dark alleyway.
(c) The Shadow Gallery.
(d) The bishop's bedroom.
5. Near the end of the story, what character finds himself in senior authority?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last person Evey sees under V's mask?
2. To whom does V say he lost his true love?
3. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
4. After the parade, Creedy announces that V makes an appearance at what time?
5. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)