|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the store owner refuse to believe about Rosemary?
(a) That she is buying the weapon for herself.
(b) That she has enough money.
(c) That she is not married.
(d) That she is buying the weapon for protection.
2. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Protect her husband.
(c) Kill Creedy.
(d) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
3. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
(a) The Shadow Gallery.
(b) A dark alleyway.
(c) The bishop's bedroom.
(d) The Kitty-Kat Keller.
4. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) Four months.
5. Who is watching Helen's meeting with Harper?
(d) The Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Directly after Evey leaves prison, how long does Dominic say it has been since V's last attack?
2. How does Evey say she felt about being willing to die for her principles?
3. Who does Evey kidnap?
4. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
5. At the parade, why do the guards let Rosemary through to the Leader?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Finch lie to Dominic about the details of V's death?
2. In her first appearance as V, what does Evey tell the people of London?
3. What does V call his "mistress" and why?
4. What reason does V give for imprisoning and torturing Evey? In what way does he accomplish this goal?
5. What does V say in his radio broadcast?
6. What does Rosemary imagine as she dances on stage, and why is this important?
7. Who does Evey realize must be under the mask, and how does she react?
8. What do you think V means when he says that he reveals his will to Evey?
9. What is Helen Heyer's plan for Conrad's leadership?
10. What does Conrad discover near the end of the story, and how does he find this out?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)