|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Finch's first name?
2. What does V say is his goal for Evey?
(a) To make her his partner.
(b) To train her to kill.
(c) To pass his knowledge to her.
(d) To free Evey of emotion.
3. What is the name of the chapter in which Evey leaves the prison?
4. What does the child give to the Leader?
(a) A flower.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A poem.
(d) A card.
5. What does Evey vow never to do again?
(b) Destroy buildings.
(d) Oppose the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dominic reads the love letters found on the street, what does he realize?
2. Who does Helen say makes all of the decisions once Conrad is the leader?
3. Who is the author of the book that Mr. Finch is reading?
4. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
5. In the chapter after Evey leaves prison, what does she do to V?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)