|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does V say that he reveals to Evey in the train station?
(a) His true nature.
(b) His life.
(c) His plan.
(d) His will.
2. What does Evey vow never to do again?
(a) Destroy buildings.
(d) Oppose the government.
3. What does V call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
4. What does Evey call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
5. What else is in the train car, besides the flowers?
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(d) Spray paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary think about as she dances?
2. According to Mr. Finch's hallucination, who of the following is not imprisoned after the war?
3. What does the little girl do when she hears that no one is watching?
4. What does V say is his goal for Evey?
5. Why is the Leader upset as he waits for his motorcade?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does V call his "mistress" and why?
2. When the guard gives Evey one last chance to give in, what does she say, and what does this say about her character?
3. What do you think V means when he says that he reveals his will to Evey?
4. In the last chapter, how does Helen Heyer attempt to get Finch to help her, and why do you think he refuses?
5. What does Rosemary imagine as she dances on stage, and why is this important?
6. What does the reader learn about the story's minor characters from the vignettes?
7. Explain why V says that Evey has been "in a prison all her life."
8. What reason does Mr. Finch give for taking acid, and what other issues cause him to do this?
9. What does Adam Susan ask the computer in the Book Three Prologue, and why is this significant?
10. Near the end of the story, what does V reveal to be his main motivation?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)