|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears on Adam Susan's computer screen when Dominic comes to see him?
(b) A poem.
(c) The Party motto.
(d) V's logo.
2. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
(a) Follow V.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Go back to Larkhill.
(d) Find Evey.
3. What is V's last request to Evey?
(a) For her to destroy the Shadow Gallery.
(b) For her to carry on his work.
(c) For a Viking funeral.
(d) For her to kill Creedy.
4. What location does Evey say is destroyed within twenty-four hours?
(a) The Head.
(b) The Ear.
(c) The Nose.
(d) The Eye.
5. How does Evey say she felt about being willing to die for her principles?
(a) Like she could not escape.
(b) Like an angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Creedy blackmail Harper into doing?
2. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
3. Who is forced to take shelter with homeless people in the park?
4. Where does Evey take the man she has kidnapped?
5. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
Short Essay Questions
1. Near the end of the story, what does V reveal to be his main motivation?
2. What does V say in his radio broadcast?
3. After returning to London from Larkhill, what is Mr. Finch looking for, and why does he stop at the train station?
4. What does Rosemary imagine as she dances on stage, and why is this important?
5. How does Evey describe the new order of V?
6. In the last chapter, how does Helen Heyer attempt to get Finch to help her, and why do you think he refuses?
7. After V's radio broadcast, how do people react to their new freedom?
8. How does Mr. Finch manage to free himself from prison, and why is this significant?
9. What reason does Mr. Finch give for taking acid, and what other issues cause him to do this?
10. What does Conrad discover near the end of the story, and how does he find this out?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)