|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Evey say she felt about being willing to die for her principles?
(b) Like she could not escape.
(c) Like an angel.
2. What piece of classical music does V play as he blows up the buildings?
(a) Fur Elise.
(b) Rite of Spring.
(c) Moonlight Sonata.
(d) The 1812 Overture.
3. When V takes Evey to his rose garden, what does he offer to do for her?
(a) Give her money.
(b) Kill Harper.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Find her father.
4. In Book Two, Chapter Fourteen, where does the scene with Rosemary take place?
(a) At her house.
(b) In an apartment.
(c) In her dressing room.
(d) On stage.
5. When Evey asks what V is planning, V says that it will all be over by what holiday?
(b) New Years Eve.
(c) Labor Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
2. With the Leader dead, who assumes command?
3. At what time does the next to last chapter begin?
4. What is the name of the chapter in which Evey leaves the prison?
5. How does V say that he knows what happened to Gordon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Evey describe the new order of V?
2. How does Evey's attitude toward V change the day after she leaves prison?
3. What does V call his "mistress" and why?
4. What do you think V means when he says that he reveals his will to Evey?
5. What does the reader learn about the story's minor characters from the vignettes?
6. Near the end of the story, what does V reveal to be his main motivation?
7. Why does Mr. Finch lie to Dominic about the details of V's death?
8. What does Rosemary try to buy, and why might she need this?
9. What does Rosemary do to the Leader and why?
10. Why does V take Evey to the roof?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)