|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does V call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
2. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
(a) "Fine, please come with me."
(b) "You are free."
(c) "Then you will die."
(d) "Then I will leave you."
3. Who does Helen say makes all of the decisions once Conrad is the leader?
4. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
(b) Protect her husband.
(c) Kill Creedy.
(d) Leave town.
5. Who does Evey kidnap?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the prison guard say that Evey could work, if she cooperates with them?
2. What does Rosemary do when the Leader tries to shake her hand?
3. For what service does Harper begin to accept bribes?
4. What does the store owner refuse to believe about Rosemary?
5. What does Evey call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rosemary try to buy, and why might she need this?
2. How does Helen react when she sees Conrad injured, and what does this say about her as a character?
3. What is the nature of Conrad's relationship with Helen, and what does Helen want Conrad to do?
4. What does Rosemary imagine as she dances on stage, and why is this important?
5. What do you think V means when he says that he reveals his will to Evey?
6. What reason does Mr. Finch give for taking acid, and what other issues cause him to do this?
7. How does Evey's attitude toward V change the day after she leaves prison?
8. When Dominic reads the love letters he finds, what does he realize and what is ironic about this?
9. In the last chapter, how does Helen Heyer attempt to get Finch to help her, and why do you think he refuses?
10. What does Adam Susan ask the computer in the Book Three Prologue, and why is this significant?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)