|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Finch's first name?
2. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
(a) Negotiates a plea deal.
(b) Sets off explosives.
(c) Breaks the bars on the window.
(d) Runs past the guards.
3. What does Mr. Finch say when Dominic asks him where V dies?
(a) V dies in his home.
(b) V dies in the street.
(c) That he does not know.
(d) V dies in the subway.
4. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Protect her husband.
(d) Kill Creedy.
5. What piece of classical music does V play as he blows up the buildings?
(a) Fur Elise.
(b) The 1812 Overture.
(c) Moonlight Sonata.
(d) Rite of Spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Evey leaves prison, where does V take her?
2. After Dominic reads the love letters, what does he tell Adam Susan?
3. What drug does Mr. Finch ingest?
4. What kind of flowers are in the train car?
5. What does Mr. Finch see the vision of Delia doing to the priest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Finch manage to free himself from prison, and why is this significant?
2. What does V call his "mistress" and why?
3. Explain why V says that Evey has been "in a prison all her life."
4. What does Conrad discover near the end of the story, and how does he find this out?
5. When Dominic reads the love letters he finds, what does he realize and what is ironic about this?
6. In the last chapter, how does Helen Heyer attempt to get Finch to help her, and why do you think he refuses?
7. Who does Evey realize must be under the mask, and how does she react?
8. How does Helen react when she sees Conrad injured, and what does this say about her as a character?
9. What does Adam Susan ask the computer in the Book Three Prologue, and why is this significant?
10. What does Rosemary try to buy, and why might she need this?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)