|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Helen having an affair?
(c) Mr. Finch.
2. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
(a) "Fine, please come with me."
(b) "Then I will leave you."
(c) "Then you will die."
(d) "You are free."
3. With whom does V say he was in love?
4. Who is watching Helen's meeting with Harper?
(b) The Leader.
5. In the chapter after Evey leaves prison, what does she do to V?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Kicks him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen say that Harper provides once Conrad is the Leader?
2. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
3. Who kills Conrad?
4. In the train station, who does V say that he is waiting for?
5. At what time does the next to last chapter begin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Helen react when she sees Conrad injured, and what does this say about her as a character?
2. Why does V inflict only a minor wound on Mr. Finch, and why does he make it so easy for Mr. Finch to find him?
3. Why does V take Evey to the roof?
4. In the last chapter, how does Helen Heyer attempt to get Finch to help her, and why do you think he refuses?
5. What reason does Mr. Finch give for taking acid, and what other issues cause him to do this?
6. In her first appearance as V, what does Evey tell the people of London?
7. What does Rosemary do to the Leader and why?
8. Near the end of the story, what does V reveal to be his main motivation?
9. When Dominic reads the love letters he finds, what does he realize and what is ironic about this?
10. What does Adam Susan ask the computer in the Book Three Prologue, and why is this significant?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)