|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Kill Creedy.
(c) Protect her husband.
(d) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
2. Where does V stab Mr. Finch?
(a) In the hand.
(b) In the shoulder.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the leg.
3. On what date does the Prologue of Book Three begin?
(a) December 6, 1998.
(b) November 5, 1997.
(c) September 12, 1998.
(d) November 5, 1998.
4. What happens to V as soon as he returns to the Shadow Gallery after being shot?
(a) He trips on a piece of furniture.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) He bleeds to death.
(d) His cape is torn.
5. What kind of flowers are in the train car?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Finch's hallucination, who of the following is not imprisoned after the war?
2. When Dominic reads the love letters found on the street, what does he realize?
3. What does Mr. Finch say when Dominic asks him where V dies?
4. Who does Helen say makes all of the decisions once Conrad is the leader?
5. After V dies, who is the second person Evey imagines V may be?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)