|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does V say that he reveals to Evey in the train station?
(a) His will.
(b) His true nature.
(c) His life.
(d) His plan.
2. What does Rosemary do when the Leader tries to shake her hand?
(a) She shoots him.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She pulls her hand away.
(d) She spits at him.
3. With the Leader dead, who assumes command?
(d) Mr. Finch.
4. What is the name of the chapter in which Evey leaves the prison?
5. Where does Evey take the man she has kidnapped?
(a) The train station.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) The Shadow Gallery.
(d) The ruins of Big Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Helen having an affair?
2. According to Mr. Finch's hallucination, who of the following is not imprisoned after the war?
3. At what time does the next to last chapter begin?
4. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
5. Who dies when Jordon Tower explodes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adam Susan ask the computer in the Book Three Prologue, and why is this significant?
2. What reason does Mr. Finch give for taking acid, and what other issues cause him to do this?
3. What is Helen Heyer's plan for Conrad's leadership?
4. What does Rosemary try to buy, and why might she need this?
5. What does Rosemary imagine as she dances on stage, and why is this important?
6. After V's radio broadcast, how do people react to their new freedom?
7. What does V say in his radio broadcast?
8. Why does V inflict only a minor wound on Mr. Finch, and why does he make it so easy for Mr. Finch to find him?
9. What does Conrad discover near the end of the story, and how does he find this out?
10. What do you think V means when he says that he reveals his will to Evey?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)