|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
(a) Runs past the guards.
(b) Breaks the bars on the window.
(c) Sets off explosives.
(d) Negotiates a plea deal.
2. How does V say that he knows what happened to Gordon?
(a) It happens to all convicts.
(b) He was present at the time.
(c) Gordon told him it would happen.
(d) He did it himself.
3. What is the name of the tube station where Mr. Finch stops?
4. Who kills Creedy?
5. What appears on Adam Susan's computer screen when Dominic comes to see him?
(a) The Party motto.
(b) V's logo.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V say is a "prison"?
2. Near the end of the story, what character finds himself in senior authority?
3. Who kills Conrad?
4. What does the little girl do when she hears that no one is watching?
5. After Dominic reads the love letters, what does he tell Adam Susan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Finch lie to Dominic about the details of V's death?
2. How does Helen react when she sees Conrad injured, and what does this say about her as a character?
3. What reason does Mr. Finch give for taking acid, and what other issues cause him to do this?
4. What does V say in his radio broadcast?
5. When Dominic reads the love letters he finds, what does he realize and what is ironic about this?
6. Why does V take Evey to the roof?
7. What does V call his "mistress" and why?
8. What is the nature of Conrad's relationship with Helen, and what does Helen want Conrad to do?
9. What does Rosemary imagine as she dances on stage, and why is this important?
10. What does Conrad discover near the end of the story, and how does he find this out?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)