|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Four months.
(d) Two days.
2. What does Conrad receive in the mail from V?
(a) A book.
(b) A picture of Helen.
(c) A videotape.
(d) A threatening letter.
3. What is Mr. Finch's first name?
4. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
(a) A prison jumpsuit.
(b) A fireman's uniform.
(c) A suit and tie.
(d) A clown's outfit.
5. What do Evey and V do at the end of Book Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(b) Form a plot.
(c) Build a bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Finch say when Dominic asks him where V dies?
2. What drug does Mr. Finch ingest?
3. How long does the guard say Evey will be in prison if she does what he asks?
4. Who kills Creedy?
5. What location does Evey say is destroyed within twenty-four hours?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)