|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dominic reads the love letters found on the street, what does he realize?
(a) V knows the system.
(b) V is leaving him clues.
(c) V is going to attack him.
(d) Mr. Finch is somehow involved.
2. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) Four months.
3. According to Mr. Finch's hallucination, who of the following is not imprisoned after the war?
(c) The disabled.
(d) Gay people.
4. What else is in the train car, besides the flowers?
(c) Newspaper clippings.
(d) Spray paint.
5. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
(a) A dark alleyway.
(b) The bishop's bedroom.
(c) The Shadow Gallery.
(d) The Kitty-Kat Keller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the child give to the Leader?
2. What does "Ave atque vale" translate to in English?
3. Who does Helen say makes all of the decisions once Conrad is the leader?
4. Who kills Creedy?
5. What disturbing message does the Leader's computer screen display?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Evey realize must be under the mask, and how does she react?
2. Why does Mr. Finch lie to Dominic about the details of V's death?
3. When Dominic reads the love letters he finds, what does he realize and what is ironic about this?
4. What is the nature of Conrad's relationship with Helen, and what does Helen want Conrad to do?
5. What does Conrad discover near the end of the story, and how does he find this out?
6. How does Evey's attitude toward V change the day after she leaves prison?
7. What does Adam Susan ask the computer in the Book Three Prologue, and why is this significant?
8. What reason does Mr. Finch give for taking acid, and what other issues cause him to do this?
9. How does Helen react when she sees Conrad injured, and what does this say about her as a character?
10. What does V say in his radio broadcast?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)