|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After V dies, who does Evey first imagine V may be?
(c) Her father.
(d) The Leader.
2. What is V's last request to Evey?
(a) For her to kill Creedy.
(b) For her to carry on his work.
(c) For a Viking funeral.
(d) For her to destroy the Shadow Gallery.
3. After V dies, what does Evey do when she looks into the mirror?
(a) Looks away.
4. With the Leader dead, who assumes command?
(b) Mr. Finch.
5. Directly after Evey leaves prison, how long does Dominic say it has been since V's last attack?
(a) Three months.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does V say he lost his true love?
2. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
3. After the parade, Creedy announces that V makes an appearance at what time?
4. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
5. What does the Leader say to do to any looters who are caught during the riots?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)