|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book Two, Chapter Fourteen, where does the scene with Rosemary take place?
(a) In an apartment.
(b) In her dressing room.
(c) At her house.
(d) On stage.
2. What drug does Mr. Finch ingest?
3. Mr. Finch confesses his troubles to a hallucination of what character?
4. What is V's last request to Evey?
(a) For her to carry on his work.
(b) For a Viking funeral.
(c) For her to kill Creedy.
(d) For her to destroy the Shadow Gallery.
5. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
(a) "Fine, please come with me."
(b) "You are free."
(c) "Then you will die."
(d) "Then I will leave you."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Conrad?
2. What does Rosemary do when the Leader tries to shake her hand?
3. What does the little girl do when she hears that no one is watching?
4. At what time does the next to last chapter begin?
5. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does V say in his radio broadcast?
2. How does Helen react when she sees Conrad injured, and what does this say about her as a character?
3. What does Adam Susan ask the computer in the Book Three Prologue, and why is this significant?
4. What reason does V give for imprisoning and torturing Evey? In what way does he accomplish this goal?
5. What does Rosemary do to the Leader and why?
6. When the guard gives Evey one last chance to give in, what does she say, and what does this say about her character?
7. What does V call his "mistress" and why?
8. When Dominic reads the love letters he finds, what does he realize and what is ironic about this?
9. What is Helen Heyer's plan for Conrad's leadership?
10. After returning to London from Larkhill, what is Mr. Finch looking for, and why does he stop at the train station?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)