|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
(a) A rope.
(b) A sword.
(c) A pocket knife.
(d) A gun.
2. What psalm does V recite as he murders the bishop?
3. When she sees Gordon's dead body, of whom does Evey have a flashback?
(a) Her father.
(b) The leader.
(c) No one.
4. Why does Rosemary have to leave the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) The owner does not like her.
(b) She wants to have a cigarette.
(c) She gets into a fight.
(d) Her credit is overdrawn.
5. What is the name of the statue that V talks to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the President's first name?
2. While in prison, what does Evey refuse to do?
3. Why is Evey upset at the beginning of Chapter Nine?
4. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
5. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways does Evey's relationship with Gordon change a few months after she moves in?
2. What is the function of the voice of Fate?
3. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
4. Why is Evey upset when V returns at the beginning of Chapter Three? What does this tell the reader about Evey?
5. Describe how V stages the killing of the bishop, including why he chooses to do what he does.
6. How is Delia's murder different from V's other killings?
7. What does V do to Lewis Prothero?
8. How does Rosemary Almond feel about Roger Dascombe, and why does she accept his help?
9. Who does Evey think that V might be, and how does V respond when she asks if this is the case?
10. What vice does the bishop have and how does V exploit it?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)