|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Evey bumps into Rosemary, what is Rosemary trying to find?
(a) The stage door.
(b) The bank.
(c) A policeman.
(d) Her money.
2. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
3. What is the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) An office building.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A secret society.
(d) A nightclub.
4. In her journal, who does Delia Surridge say "rubs his hands together and stares at my chest"?
(c) The priest.
5. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
(b) Toilet paper.
(c) The wall.
(d) Notebook paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the state refuse to give to Rosemary Almond?
2. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
3. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
4. In her journal, who does Delia Surridge describe as "vulgar and unpleasant"?
5. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who fights at the Kitty-Kat Keller, why, and how is Gordon involved?
2. In what ways does Evey's relationship with Gordon change a few months after she moves in?
3. Who does V blame for the current condition of England and why?
4. Summarize the events that occur at Larkhill, according to Delia Surridge's journal.
5. Describe Evey's prison cell.
6. What does Evey find in her cell, and why is it important to her?
7. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do, and why does this plan go awry?
8. What deal does Evey want to make with V and why?
9. To whom does V compare the people of England, and why do you think he does this?
10. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)