|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Evey's dream, who does the judy man turn out to be?
(b) The bishop.
(c) Her father.
2. What is the name of V's house?
(a) The Blooming Flower.
(b) The Shadow Gallery.
(c) The Book Emporium.
(d) The Dark Mansion.
3. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
4. Who is the hero on the television show that is playing when V breaks into the station?
(a) Wilbur White.
(b) Percy Pure.
(c) Storm Saxon.
(d) Isaac Ivory.
5. Whom does V say suffers the most from England's current condition?
(b) Common people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Evey's dream, what does the bedroom look like?
2. What does Gordon do for a living?
3. After Evey takes Gordon's gun, what happens to her before she can carry out her plan?
4. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
5. On what date does Mr. Finch read Delia's journal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
2. What is the function of the voice of Fate?
3. What does V recite to the bishop, and why is this ironic?
4. How does Rosemary Almond feel about Roger Dascombe, and why does she accept his help?
5. To whom does V compare the people of England, and why do you think he does this?
6. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do, and why does this plan go awry?
7. What deal does Evey want to make with V and why?
8. What forbidden items does V have in his house and why is this important?
9. When Evey sees Rosemary at the Kitty-Kat Keller, what does Evey misunderstand about Rosemary's situation?
10. Summarize the events that occur at Larkhill, according to Delia Surridge's journal.
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)