|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
2. What does Mr. Finch think that V uses to kill George?
(a) A knife.
(b) His fingers.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A gun.
3. In Evey's dream, what does the bedroom look like?
(a) The television station.
(b) Gordon's bedroom.
(c) The bishop's bedroom.
(d) The Shadow Gallery.
4. When Gordon takes Evey out for the evening, why does Evey not fully understand what is going on?
(a) She is not very smart.
(b) She has been drugged.
(c) She is very tired.
(d) She is drunk.
5. What does Gordon ask Evey to do after they live together for a few months?
(a) Buy something from him.
(b) Make him breakfast.
(c) Move out of his house.
(d) Move into his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mr. Finch reveal he has a relationship?
2. When she sees Gordon's dead body, of whom does Evey have a flashback?
3. What "deal" does Evey make with V?
4. In Evey's dream, with whom is she really in bed?
5. Where is the woman in the letter born?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Evey's prison cell.
2. What does the statement that the guards ask Evey to sign force her to say, and why do you think she refuses?
3. Why is Valerie imprisoned, and why does she refuse to give in to the guards?
4. What does Mr. Finch do to Creedy soon after he takes over for Derek, and why?
5. What does Evey find in her cell, and why is it important to her?
6. What deal does Evey want to make with V and why?
7. To whom does V compare the people of England, and why do you think he does this?
8. When Evey sees Rosemary at the Kitty-Kat Keller, what does Evey misunderstand about Rosemary's situation?
9. Who fights at the Kitty-Kat Keller, why, and how is Gordon involved?
10. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)