|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
(a) The Etude of Sorrow.
(b) The Vendetta Realized.
(c) The Commoner's Revenge.
(d) The Vicious Cabaret.
2. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
3. What is on the video that the prison guards show Evey?
(a) V bombing the Parliament building.
(b) V rescuing Evey from the Fingermen.
(c) V talking to Evey outside Gordon's house.
(d) V's television broadcast.
4. What item does the voice of Fate collect?
5. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the judy man do to the guests lined up on stage?
2. With what do Surridge and the other scientists at Larkhill inject the prisoners?
3. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
4. When Evey bumps into Rosemary, what is Rosemary trying to find?
5. How does Evey get away from the bishop before V comes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does V say in his radio broadcast?
2. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
3. What does Mr. Finch do to Creedy soon after he takes over for Derek, and why?
4. Who fights at the Kitty-Kat Keller, why, and how is Gordon involved?
5. What does V recite to the bishop, and why is this ironic?
6. What does Rosemary do to the Leader and why?
7. To whom does V compare the people of England, and why do you think he does this?
8. What vice does the bishop have and how does V exploit it?
9. How does Evey describe the new order of V?
10. Why does V take Evey to the roof?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)