|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman in the letter in a relationship with when her house is raided?
2. What animal is in Evey's prison cell?
(a) A cat.
(b) A rat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A fly.
3. What piece of music does V play while he kills the bishop?
(a) Brahm's Piano Trio Number One.
(b) Mozart's Twentieth Piano Concerto.
(c) Haydn's Lord Nelson Mass.
(d) Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.
4. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
(a) The third of September.
(b) The fifth of November.
(c) The thirtieth of August.
(d) The tenth of June.
5. On what date does Book Two, Chapter Seven begin?
(a) December 20, 1997.
(b) April 6, 1998.
(c) April 15, 1998.
(d) March 2, 1998.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Evey takes the gun to the Kitty-Kat Keller, where does she hide?
2. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two?
3. At the television station, who is really under the Guy Fawkes mask?
4. On what date does V break into the television station?
5. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What forbidden items does V have in his house and why is this important?
2. What does V do to Lewis Prothero?
3. What is the state of Derek Almond's relationship with his wife?
4. Who fights at the Kitty-Kat Keller, why, and how is Gordon involved?
5. Why is Valerie imprisoned, and why does she refuse to give in to the guards?
6. What does V recite to the bishop, and why is this ironic?
7. How does Rosemary Almond feel about Roger Dascombe, and why does she accept his help?
8. Describe Evey's prison cell.
9. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
10. What does Evey dream about and why is her dream significant?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)