|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On his television broadcast, what does V say that the people of England lack?
2. When Evey walks into a house after V leaves her in the street, what does she find?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A painting.
(d) A doll.
3. What do the police find next to Delia's body?
(a) A note.
(b) A diary.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
4. What is a judy man?
(a) A judge.
(b) A singer.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A clown.
5. What psalm does V recite as he murders the bishop?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does Mr. Finch read Delia's journal?
2. What is the President's first name?
3. Why is Evey upset at the beginning of Chapter Nine?
4. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
5. Who replaces Derek Almond at the Finger?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rosemary Almond feel about Roger Dascombe, and why does she accept his help?
2. What is the function of the voice of Fate?
3. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two, and what is the general message of the song?
4. In what ways does Evey's relationship with Gordon change a few months after she moves in?
5. Summarize the events that occur at Larkhill, according to Delia Surridge's journal.
6. What is the state of Derek Almond's relationship with his wife?
7. What does V do to Lewis Prothero?
8. Who does Evey think that V might be, and how does V respond when she asks if this is the case?
9. To whom does V compare the people of England, and why do you think he does this?
10. Describe Evey's prison cell.
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)