|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) Notebook paper.
(c) The wall.
2. When Harper knocks on Gordon's door, where does Gordon tell Evey to hide?
(a) The bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The attic.
3. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
4. At the beginning of Book Two, Chapter One, who does Evey think that V might be?
(a) Her brother.
(b) A Black man.
(c) A Jewish man.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Gordon ask Evey to do after they live together for a few months?
(a) Make him breakfast.
(b) Buy something from him.
(c) Move out of his house.
(d) Move into his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Kitty-Kat Keller, who says "I wish we were all dead!"?
2. Why does the government take Evey's father away?
3. What does V put in the communion wafer that he feeds the bishop?
4. Where does the Leader send Mr. Finch on vacation?
5. What item does the voice of Fate collect?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the function of the voice of Fate?
2. According to the prison guards, why is Evey in prison?
3. Describe Evey's prison cell.
4. How does Rosemary Almond feel about Roger Dascombe, and why does she accept his help?
5. To whom does V compare the people of England, and why do you think he does this?
6. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do, and why does this plan go awry?
7. When Evey sees Rosemary at the Kitty-Kat Keller, what does Evey misunderstand about Rosemary's situation?
8. What does Evey find in her cell, and why is it important to her?
9. What is the state of Derek Almond's relationship with his wife?
10. What vice does the bishop have and how does V exploit it?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)