|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Finch think that V uses to kill George?
(a) A gun.
(b) An arrow.
(c) His fingers.
(d) A knife.
2. When the car drives by Evey outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, what are the men inside talking about?
3. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
(b) The wealthy class.
(c) The common people.
4. When Evey bumps into Rosemary, what is Rosemary trying to find?
(a) The stage door.
(b) A policeman.
(c) Her money.
(d) The bank.
5. What weapon does V use to rescue Evey in Chapter One?
(a) Smoke bomb.
(c) Tear gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the prison guards do to Evey after the show her the video?
2. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
3. What does Gordon do for a living?
4. On what date does V break into the television station?
5. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Valerie imprisoned, and why does she refuse to give in to the guards?
2. Why is Evey upset when V returns at the beginning of Chapter Three? What does this tell the reader about Evey?
3. Who does Evey think that V might be, and how does V respond when she asks if this is the case?
4. Who fights at the Kitty-Kat Keller, why, and how is Gordon involved?
5. What does Evey dream about and why is her dream significant?
6. Who does Evey stay with after V leaves her in the street, and how can you describe their relationship?
7. Summarize the events that occur at Larkhill, according to Delia Surridge's journal.
8. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two, and what is the general message of the song?
9. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
10. How is Delia's murder different from V's other killings?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)