|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the television station, who is really under the Guy Fawkes mask?
(a) The Leader.
(b) Mr. Finch.
2. What does Mr. Finch think that V uses to kill George?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) An arrow.
(d) His fingers.
3. What does the woman in the letter say is "all we have left in this place"?
4. How old is Evey when the story begins?
5. On what date does V kill the bishop?
(a) October Third.
(b) November Fifth.
(c) December Sixteenth.
(d) December Twentieth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the chapter directly after Gordon dies?
2. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
3. At the Kitty-Kat Keller, who says "I wish we were all dead!"?
4. How does V kill Delia?
5. Where does the Leader send Mr. Finch on vacation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how V stages the killing of the bishop, including why he chooses to do what he does.
2. What does Evey find in her cell, and why is it important to her?
3. What does V recite to the bishop, and why is this ironic?
4. What forbidden items does V have in his house and why is this important?
5. Who fights at the Kitty-Kat Keller, why, and how is Gordon involved?
6. When Evey sees Rosemary at the Kitty-Kat Keller, what does Evey misunderstand about Rosemary's situation?
7. What does Evey dream about and why is her dream significant?
8. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
9. What is the function of the voice of Fate?
10. What deal does Evey want to make with V and why?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)