|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
(a) Find V.
(b) Move out of town.
(c) Kill Harper.
(d) Call the police.
2. With what does Derek Almond threaten his wife?
(b) A rope.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
3. On what date does Mr. Finch read Delia's journal?
(a) December Twenty-Fourth.
(b) January First.
(c) December Twenty-Fifth.
(d) December Twentieth.
4. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
(b) Toilet paper.
(c) The wall.
(d) Notebook paper.
5. What is the bishop's name?
(a) Harold Jones.
(b) Victor Burrows.
(c) Tony Lilliman.
(d) George Lowell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
2. Why is Evey upset at the beginning of Chapter Nine?
3. What is V's room number at Larkhill?
4. What does Harper use to kill Gordon?
5. At the beginning of Book Two, Chapter One, who does Evey think that V might be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What deal does Evey want to make with V and why?
2. Why does Harper kill Gordon, and how does Evey react?
3. To whom does V compare the people of England, and why do you think he does this?
4. Who does V blame for the current condition of England and why?
5. What does Evey find in her cell, and why is it important to her?
6. What forbidden items does V have in his house and why is this important?
7. What does Mr. Finch do to Creedy soon after he takes over for Derek, and why?
8. Who fights at the Kitty-Kat Keller, why, and how is Gordon involved?
9. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
10. How is Delia's murder different from V's other killings?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)