|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in prison, what does Evey refuse to do?
(a) Sign a statement against V.
(b) Join the Party.
(c) Try to escape.
2. What item does the voice of Fate collect?
3. After Evey takes Gordon's gun, what happens to her before she can carry out her plan?
(a) She is arrested by the police.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She is spotted.
(d) She is knocked unconscious.
4. In Evey's dream, what does the bedroom look like?
(a) The bishop's bedroom.
(b) Gordon's bedroom.
(c) The television station.
(d) The Shadow Gallery.
5. How old is Evey when the story begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What psalm does V recite as he murders the bishop?
2. What does Mr. Susan say is his "bride"?
3. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
4. Who is the woman in the letter in a relationship with when her house is raided?
5. On what date does V break into the television station?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Evey stay with after V leaves her in the street, and how can you describe their relationship?
2. How does Rosemary Almond feel about Roger Dascombe, and why does she accept his help?
3. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two, and what is the general message of the song?
4. According to the prison guards, why is Evey in prison?
5. What is the function of the voice of Fate?
6. How is Delia's murder different from V's other killings?
7. When Evey sees Rosemary at the Kitty-Kat Keller, what does Evey misunderstand about Rosemary's situation?
8. Summarize the events that occur at Larkhill, according to Delia Surridge's journal.
9. What vice does the bishop have and how does V exploit it?
10. Who does V blame for the current condition of England and why?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)