|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Evey's dream, who does the judy man turn out to be?
(b) The bishop.
(c) Her father.
2. What does Gordon ask Evey to do after they live together for a few months?
(a) Move out of his house.
(b) Buy something from him.
(c) Move into his room.
(d) Make him breakfast.
3. What is the name of the man who interrogates Evey?
4. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
5. With what does Derek Almond threaten his wife?
(a) A rope.
(b) A knife.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the hero on the television show that is playing when V breaks into the station?
2. In her journal, who does Delia Surridge say "rubs his hands together and stares at my chest"?
3. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
4. What piece of music does V play while he kills the bishop?
5. How is V dressed when he imprisons Lewis Prothero?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Evey dream about and why is her dream significant?
2. What does V do to Lewis Prothero?
3. According to the prison guards, why is Evey in prison?
4. What does V recite to the bishop, and why is this ironic?
5. How does Rosemary Almond feel about Roger Dascombe, and why does she accept his help?
6. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do, and why does this plan go awry?
7. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
8. Who fights at the Kitty-Kat Keller, why, and how is Gordon involved?
9. What forbidden items does V have in his house and why is this important?
10. What does the statement that the guards ask Evey to sign force her to say, and why do you think she refuses?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)