|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police find next to Delia's body?
(a) A diary.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A note.
2. What does Mr. Finch think that V uses to kill George?
(a) His fingers.
(b) A gun.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A knife.
3. On what date does Book Two, Chapter Seven begin?
(a) March 2, 1998.
(b) December 20, 1997.
(c) April 6, 1998.
(d) April 15, 1998.
4. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
(a) The tenth of June.
(b) The fifth of November.
(c) The third of September.
(d) The thirtieth of August.
5. Who does Evey see at the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(b) Mr. Finch.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does V kill Delia?
2. How old is Evey when the story begins?
3. Who is the woman in the letter in a relationship with when her house is raided?
4. What is the title of the chapter directly after Gordon dies?
5. When the bishop asks V who he is, how does V respond?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Evey find in her cell, and why is it important to her?
2. In what ways does Evey's relationship with Gordon change a few months after she moves in?
3. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do, and why does this plan go awry?
4. Who does V blame for the current condition of England and why?
5. Who does Evey think that V might be, and how does V respond when she asks if this is the case?
6. What does Evey dream about and why is her dream significant?
7. Who does Evey stay with after V leaves her in the street, and how can you describe their relationship?
8. Why is Evey upset when V returns at the beginning of Chapter Three? What does this tell the reader about Evey?
9. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two, and what is the general message of the song?
10. Why is Valerie imprisoned, and why does she refuse to give in to the guards?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)