|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does V rescue Evey from in Chapter One?
(a) The President.
(b) A Noseman.
(c) A Fingerman.
(d) An Eyeman.
2. What government official is at the Kitty-Kat Keller while Evey and Gordon are there?
(b) The Leader.
(c) Mr. Finch.
3. What does the woman in the letter say is "all we have left in this place"?
4. At the Kitty-Kat Keller, who says "I wish we were all dead!"?
5. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
(a) The wealthy class.
(d) The common people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the statue that V talks to?
2. On what date does Mr. Finch read Delia's journal?
3. What is the name of the man who interrogates Evey?
4. What animal is in Evey's prison cell?
5. What vice does the bishop have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Evey think that V might be, and how does V respond when she asks if this is the case?
2. In the last chapter, how does Helen Heyer attempt to get Finch to help her, and why do you think he refuses?
3. In what ways does Evey's relationship with Gordon change a few months after she moves in?
4. What does Conrad discover near the end of the story, and how does he find this out?
5. What does Rosemary try to buy, and why might she need this?
6. Why does Mr. Finch lie to Dominic about the details of V's death?
7. When Evey sees Rosemary at the Kitty-Kat Keller, what does Evey misunderstand about Rosemary's situation?
8. What does V call his "mistress" and why?
9. What two people does Evey initially imagine V to be after V dies, and why do you think she does this?
10. What does Rosemary imagine as she dances on stage, and why is this important?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)