|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaces Derek Almond at the Finger?
(b) Mr. Finch.
2. What does the judy man do to the guests lined up on stage?
(a) Plays a trick on them.
(b) Trips them.
(c) Knocks off their heads.
(d) Makes them dress up in costumes.
3. Who does Evey see at the Kitty-Kat Keller?
(a) Mr. Finch.
(d) Her father.
4. What is Mrs. Almond's first name?
5. What item does the voice of Fate collect?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Evey when the story begins?
2. What does V do that drives Prothero to madness?
3. What is on the video that the prison guards show Evey?
4. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
5. What is the bishop's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What vice does the bishop have and how does V exploit it?
2. Why does Harper kill Gordon, and how does Evey react?
3. Who does Evey stay with after V leaves her in the street, and how can you describe their relationship?
4. In what ways does Evey's relationship with Gordon change a few months after she moves in?
5. Why is Evey upset when V returns at the beginning of Chapter Three? What does this tell the reader about Evey?
6. When Evey sees Rosemary at the Kitty-Kat Keller, what does Evey misunderstand about Rosemary's situation?
7. How is Delia's murder different from V's other killings?
8. What does V do to Lewis Prothero?
9. Summarize the events that occur at Larkhill, according to Delia Surridge's journal.
10. Why is Valerie imprisoned, and why does she refuse to give in to the guards?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)