|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flower is a Violet Carson?
2. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do?
(a) Kill Harper.
(b) Move out of town.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Find V.
3. What do the prison guards do to Evey after the show her the video?
(a) Shoot her.
(b) Shave her head.
(c) Show her more videos.
(d) Tie her up.
4. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
5. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
2. What is the title of the chapter directly after Gordon dies?
3. How does Evey get away from the bishop before V comes?
4. At the end of V's television broadcast, how do the soldiers attempt to kill him?
5. What is the President's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Evey dream about and why is her dream significant?
2. What does Mr. Finch do to Creedy soon after he takes over for Derek, and why?
3. What does V do to Lewis Prothero?
4. Who does Evey stay with after V leaves her in the street, and how can you describe their relationship?
5. Describe Evey's prison cell.
6. What does the statement that the guards ask Evey to sign force her to say, and why do you think she refuses?
7. To whom does V compare the people of England, and why do you think he does this?
8. How does Rosemary Almond feel about Roger Dascombe, and why does she accept his help?
9. Summarize the events that occur at Larkhill, according to Delia Surridge's journal.
10. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)