|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date does Book Two, Chapter Seven begin?
(a) March 2, 1998.
(b) December 20, 1997.
(c) April 6, 1998.
(d) April 15, 1998.
2. How does Evey get away from the bishop before V comes?
(a) She slaps him.
(b) She stabs him.
(c) She distracts him and runs away.
(d) She trips him.
3. What animal is in Evey's prison cell?
(a) A rat.
(b) A fly.
(c) A cat.
(d) A bird.
4. What is the name of the statue that V talks to?
5. What is a judy man?
(a) A judge.
(b) A singer.
(c) A clown.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the President's first name?
2. On what is the note that Evey found in prison written?
3. On what important date does V rescue Evey?
4. To what does V compare the people of England in his TV broadcast?
5. With what does Derek Almond threaten his wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rosemary do to the Leader and why?
2. What is the nature of Conrad's relationship with Helen, and what does Helen want Conrad to do?
3. What does V call his "mistress" and why?
4. What does V do to Lewis Prothero?
5. What forbidden items does V have in his house and why is this important?
6. Who does Evey think that V might be, and how does V respond when she asks if this is the case?
7. What does Conrad discover near the end of the story, and how does he find this out?
8. Who does Evey stay with after V leaves her in the street, and how can you describe their relationship?
9. Why is Evey upset when V returns at the beginning of Chapter Three? What does this tell the reader about Evey?
10. How does Mr. Finch manage to free himself from prison, and why is this significant?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)