|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what do Surridge and the other scientists at Larkhill inject the prisoners?
(b) Growth hormone.
2. When V leaves Evey in the middle of a road, what does Evey find when she removes V's cape?
(a) A gun.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) V's dead body.
(d) A tape recorder.
3. With what does Derek Almond threaten his wife?
(b) A rope.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
4. Who does Mr. Finch punch?
5. When the bishop asks V who he is, how does V respond?
(a) "I am the devil."
(b) "None of your business."
(c) "I am the Lord."
(d) "I am no one."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who wrote the letter in prison?
2. How does Evey get away from the bishop before V comes?
3. Where is the woman in the letter born?
4. When she sees Gordon's dead body, of whom does Evey have a flashback?
5. On his television broadcast, what does V say that the people of England lack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does V recite to the bishop, and why is this ironic?
2. What deal does Evey want to make with V and why?
3. What does Mr. Finch do to Creedy soon after he takes over for Derek, and why?
4. Why does Harper kill Gordon, and how does Evey react?
5. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
6. In what ways does Evey's relationship with Gordon change a few months after she moves in?
7. What does Evey find in her cell, and why is it important to her?
8. How is Delia's murder different from V's other killings?
9. Summarize the events that occur at Larkhill, according to Delia Surridge's journal.
10. Who does V blame for the current condition of England and why?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)