|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Almond's first name?
2. What does the judy man do to the guests lined up on stage?
(a) Knocks off their heads.
(b) Makes them dress up in costumes.
(c) Plays a trick on them.
(d) Trips them.
3. With what does Derek Almond threaten his wife?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(d) A rope.
4. What is a judy man?
(a) A singer.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A clown.
(d) A judge.
5. What is the name of the man who interrogates Evey?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is V dressed when he imprisons Lewis Prothero?
2. What animal is in Evey's prison cell?
3. When the bishop asks V who he is, how does V respond?
4. While in prison, what does Evey refuse to do?
5. After Evey takes Gordon's gun, what happens to her before she can carry out her plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Evey's prison cell.
2. What does Evey find in her cell, and why is it important to her?
3. Why does Harper kill Gordon, and how does Evey react?
4. Who does Evey bump into outside the Kitty-Kat Keller, and why is that person there?
5. Who fights at the Kitty-Kat Keller, why, and how is Gordon involved?
6. Why is Evey upset when V returns at the beginning of Chapter Three? What does this tell the reader about Evey?
7. What is the name of the song that V sings in the Prelude to Book Two, and what is the general message of the song?
8. Summarize the events that occur at Larkhill, according to Delia Surridge's journal.
9. What is the function of the voice of Fate?
10. Describe how V stages the killing of the bishop, including why he chooses to do what he does.
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)