|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does V put in the communion wafer that he feeds the bishop?
2. At the beginning of Book Two, Chapter One, who does Evey think that V might be?
(a) A Black man.
(b) Her father.
(c) A Jewish man.
(d) Her brother.
3. When Evey bumps into Rosemary, what is Rosemary trying to find?
(a) The bank.
(b) A policeman.
(c) The stage door.
(d) Her money.
4. Whom does V say suffers the most from England's current condition?
(d) Common people.
5. Who replaces Derek Almond at the Finger?
(d) Mr. Finch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does V blame for England's current condition?
2. What is the name of the man who interrogates Evey?
3. In her journal, who does Delia Surridge describe as "vulgar and unpleasant"?
4. After Evey takes Gordon's gun, what happens to her before she can carry out her plan?
5. To what does V compare the people of England in his TV broadcast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the state of Derek Almond's relationship with his wife?
2. What is the function of the voice of Fate?
3. What does V do to Lewis Prothero?
4. After Gordon is killed, what does Evey plan to do, and why does this plan go awry?
5. How is Delia's murder different from V's other killings?
6. Who does Evey think that V might be, and how does V respond when she asks if this is the case?
7. Why is Valerie imprisoned, and why does she refuse to give in to the guards?
8. To whom does V compare the people of England, and why do you think he does this?
9. Who fights at the Kitty-Kat Keller, why, and how is Gordon involved?
10. What forbidden items does V have in his house and why is this important?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)