|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Dominic reads the love letters, what does he tell Adam Susan?
(a) That Conrad is planning a coup.
(b) Mr. Finch is planning to kill himself.
(c) V has constant access to Fate.
(d) That he is handing in his resignation.
2. Directly after Evey leaves prison, how long does Dominic say it has been since V's last attack?
(a) Seven days.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
3. What does "Ave atque vale" translate to in English?
(a) Hail and farewell.
(b) Anarchy prevails.
(c) Safe journey.
(d) Goodbye, my love.
4. Who kills Conrad?
5. What is Mr. Finch's first name?
6. After the parade, Creedy announces that V makes an appearance at what time?
(a) Eleven P.M..
(b) Eleven-o-five P.M..
7. What does Creedy blackmail Harper into doing?
(a) Help him capture insurgents.
(b) Leave town forever.
(c) Help him kidnap the leader.
(d) Confess to his crimes.
8. What do Evey and V do at the end of Book Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(a) Build a bomb.
(d) Form a plot.
9. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
10. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
(a) Two days.
(b) One day.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four months.
11. What do the guards ask the crowd at the parade to do in order to comfort the Leader?
(a) Call his name.
(b) Wave harder.
(d) Jump up and down.
12. What disturbing message does the Leader's computer screen display?
(a) "I love you."
(b) "One more hour."
(c) "Get out."
(d) "I hate you."
13. At the parade, why do the guards let Rosemary through to the Leader?
(a) She threatens them.
(b) She begs them to.
(c) She pushes past them.
(d) She has high status.
14. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
(a) The Shadow Gallery.
(b) The Kitty-Kat Keller.
(c) A dark alleyway.
(d) The bishop's bedroom.
15. What kind of flowers are in the train car?
Short Answer Questions
1. What location does Evey say is destroyed within twenty-four hours?
2. What does V say is a "prison"?
3. In the train station, who does V say that he is waiting for?
4. To whom does V say he lost his true love?
5. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)