|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the guard say Evey will be in prison if she does what he asks?
(a) Six months.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
2. What does the child give to the Leader?
(a) A card.
(b) A flower.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A poem.
3. What is the name of the tube station where Mr. Finch stops?
4. What is Mr. Finch's first name?
5. After Dominic reads the love letters, what does he tell Adam Susan?
(a) V has constant access to Fate.
(b) Mr. Finch is planning to kill himself.
(c) That Conrad is planning a coup.
(d) That he is handing in his resignation.
6. With whom does V say he was in love?
7. Who is the author of the book that Mr. Finch is reading?
(a) Donald Barthelme.
(b) Ivan Turgenev.
(c) Arthur Koestler.
(d) Niccolo Machiavelli.
8. What happens to V as soon as he returns to the Shadow Gallery after being shot?
(a) He bleeds to death.
(b) His cape is torn.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) He trips on a piece of furniture.
9. At what time does the next to last chapter begin?
(a) 9:30 P.M..
(c) 10:30 P.M..
(d) 4:00 P.M..
10. To whom does V say he lost his true love?
(a) The Leader.
(b) Mr. Finch.
11. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Protect her husband.
(c) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
(d) Kill Creedy.
12. With the Leader dead, who assumes command?
(b) Mr. Finch.
13. In the train station, who does V say that he is waiting for?
(b) He will not say who.
(c) Mr. Finch.
(d) The Leader.
14. Who kills Creedy?
15. What does Rosemary ask to purchase from the store owner?
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A new dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
2. What is V doing when Mr. Finch walks into the train station?
3. What do Evey and V do at the end of Book Two, Chapter Fourteen?
4. How does Evey initially react to V's reason for imprisoning her?
5. On what date does the Prologue of Book Three begin?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)