|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary think about as she dances?
(a) How much she likes her new job.
(b) Quitting her job.
(c) Rebelling against the leader.
(d) The many tragedies in her life.
2. What does Conrad receive in the mail from V?
(a) A picture of Helen.
(b) A videotape.
(c) A book.
(d) A threatening letter.
3. With whom does V say he was in love?
4. What do the guards ask the crowd at the parade to do in order to comfort the Leader?
(a) Jump up and down.
(b) Call his name.
(d) Wave harder.
5. What does V say that he reveals to Evey in the train station?
(a) His will.
(b) His plan.
(c) His life.
(d) His true nature.
6. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
(a) "Fine, please come with me."
(b) "You are free."
(c) "Then I will leave you."
(d) "Then you will die."
7. What does V say is his goal for Evey?
(a) To make her his partner.
(b) To free Evey of emotion.
(c) To train her to kill.
(d) To pass his knowledge to her.
8. How much does Rosemary offer to pay the man at the store?
(a) One thousand pounds.
(b) One hundred pounds.
(c) Two hundred pounds.
(d) Four hundred pounds.
9. What does the child give to the Leader?
(a) A poem.
(b) A card.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A flower.
10. When the Leader's mental health starts to fail, what does Helen ask Conrad to do?
(a) Assassinate the leader.
(b) Divorce her.
(c) Be ready to take over for the leader.
(d) Kill Creedy.
11. What does "Ave atque vale" translate to in English?
(a) Safe journey.
(b) Anarchy prevails.
(c) Hail and farewell.
(d) Goodbye, my love.
12. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
(a) A suit and tie.
(b) A prison jumpsuit.
(c) A clown's outfit.
(d) A fireman's uniform.
13. What kind of flowers are in the train car?
14. After the parade, Creedy announces that V makes an appearance at what time?
(c) Eleven P.M..
(d) Eleven-o-five P.M..
15. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) One day.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Helen having an affair?
2. What disturbing message does the Leader's computer screen display?
3. With the Leader dead, who assumes command?
4. When Evey asks what V is planning, V says that it will all be over by what holiday?
5. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)