|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of classical music does V play as he blows up the buildings?
(a) The 1812 Overture.
(b) Fur Elise.
(c) Rite of Spring.
(d) Moonlight Sonata.
2. Who kills Conrad?
3. With whom does V say he was in love?
4. How does V say that he knows what happened to Gordon?
(a) It happens to all convicts.
(b) He did it himself.
(c) Gordon told him it would happen.
(d) He was present at the time.
5. What does Helen say that Harper provides once Conrad is the Leader?
6. With the Leader dead, who assumes command?
(c) Mr. Finch.
7. When the Leader's mental health starts to fail, what does Helen ask Conrad to do?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Kill Creedy.
(c) Be ready to take over for the leader.
(d) Assassinate the leader.
8. After V dies, who is the second person Evey imagines V may be?
(a) Her father.
(d) The Leader.
9. Who is forced to take shelter with homeless people in the park?
10. How does Evey say she felt about being willing to die for her principles?
(a) Like she could not escape.
(c) Like an angel.
11. Who is the author of the book that Mr. Finch is reading?
(a) Arthur Koestler.
(b) Niccolo Machiavelli.
(c) Donald Barthelme.
(d) Ivan Turgenev.
12. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Kill Creedy.
(c) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
(d) Protect her husband.
13. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
(a) A dark alleyway.
(b) The Shadow Gallery.
(c) The Kitty-Kat Keller.
(d) The bishop's bedroom.
14. When Evey asks what V is planning, V says that it will all be over by what holiday?
(b) New Years Eve.
(c) Labor Day.
15. What does Rosemary do when the Leader tries to shake her hand?
(a) She pulls her hand away.
(b) She spits at him.
(c) She shoots him.
(d) She slaps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is V doing when Mr. Finch walks into the train station?
2. How does Evey initially react to V's reason for imprisoning her?
3. What is V's last request to Evey?
4. With whom is Helen having an affair?
5. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)