|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near the end of the story, what character finds himself in senior authority?
2. What does the Leader say to do to any looters who are caught during the riots?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Hang them.
(c) Bring them to him.
(d) Arrest them.
3. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
(a) Go back to Larkhill.
(b) Follow V.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Find Evey.
4. Who is the last person Evey sees under V's mask?
(c) The Leader.
(d) Her father.
5. Where does the prison guard say that Evey could work, if she cooperates with them?
(a) The Finger.
(b) The Ear.
(c) The Nose.
(d) The Eye.
6. What does Rosemary do when the Leader tries to shake her hand?
(a) She spits at him.
(b) She pulls her hand away.
(c) She shoots him.
(d) She slaps him.
7. What does the little girl do when she hears that no one is watching?
(a) Skips school.
(b) Yells at her parents.
(c) Spray paints graffiti.
(d) Runs away from home.
8. What disturbing message does the Leader's computer screen display?
(a) "I hate you."
(b) "Get out."
(c) "I love you."
(d) "One more hour."
9. What does V's laboratory contain?
(a) Ingredients for explosives.
(b) Pictures of government officials.
(c) Various experiments in jars.
(d) Animals in cages.
10. After Evey escapes from her cell, what does she find when she goes back into the interrogation room?
(a) A group of soldiers.
(b) Another letter.
(c) Her belongings.
(d) A tape recorder.
11. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
(a) The bishop's bedroom.
(b) The Shadow Gallery.
(c) A dark alleyway.
(d) The Kitty-Kat Keller.
12. What does V say that he reveals to Evey in the train station?
(a) His will.
(b) His plan.
(c) His true nature.
(d) His life.
13. What does Evey call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
14. When the Leader's mental health starts to fail, what does Helen ask Conrad to do?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Kill Creedy.
(c) Assassinate the leader.
(d) Be ready to take over for the leader.
15. What does Mr. Finch see the vision of Delia doing to the priest?
(a) Arguing with him.
(b) Hugging him.
(c) Shaking his hand.
(d) Kissing his ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Conrad?
2. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
3. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
4. What happens to V as soon as he returns to the Shadow Gallery after being shot?
5. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)