|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Evey leaves prison, where does V take her?
(a) To her old house.
(b) To the basement.
(c) To the street.
(d) To the roof.
2. On what date does the Prologue of Book Three begin?
(a) December 6, 1998.
(b) November 5, 1997.
(c) November 5, 1998.
(d) September 12, 1998.
3. What does V call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
4. What do the guards ask the crowd at the parade to do in order to comfort the Leader?
(b) Jump up and down.
(c) Call his name.
(d) Wave harder.
5. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
(a) Four months.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days.
6. With whom does V say he was in love?
7. When the Leader's mental health starts to fail, what does Helen ask Conrad to do?
(a) Assassinate the leader.
(b) Divorce her.
(c) Kill Creedy.
(d) Be ready to take over for the leader.
8. What does Mr. Finch see the vision of Delia doing to the priest?
(a) Arguing with him.
(b) Hugging him.
(c) Kissing his ring.
(d) Shaking his hand.
9. What does Rosemary think about as she dances?
(a) Rebelling against the leader.
(b) The many tragedies in her life.
(c) How much she likes her new job.
(d) Quitting her job.
10. What does the Leader say to do to any looters who are caught during the riots?
(a) Arrest them.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Hang them.
(d) Bring them to him.
11. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
(a) "Fine, please come with me."
(b) "You are free."
(c) "Then you will die."
(d) "Then I will leave you."
12. When Dominic reads the love letters found on the street, what does he realize?
(a) V is leaving him clues.
(b) V knows the system.
(c) Mr. Finch is somehow involved.
(d) V is going to attack him.
13. Who dies when Jordon Tower explodes?
(d) The Leader.
14. What does V say is a "prison"?
15. Where does the prison guard say that Evey could work, if she cooperates with them?
(a) The Ear.
(b) The Finger.
(c) The Eye.
(d) The Nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Rosemary offer to pay the man at the store?
2. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
3. With the Leader dead, who assumes command?
4. How long does the guard say Evey will be in prison if she does what he asks?
5. When V takes Evey to his rose garden, what does he offer to do for her?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)