|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After V dies, who is the second person Evey imagines V may be?
(b) The Leader.
(d) Her father.
2. What does Evey call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
3. Directly after Evey leaves prison, how long does Dominic say it has been since V's last attack?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Seven days.
(d) One year.
4. Mr. Finch confesses his troubles to a hallucination of what character?
5. What is the name of the chapter in which Evey leaves the prison?
6. Who is the author of the book that Mr. Finch is reading?
(a) Niccolo Machiavelli.
(b) Ivan Turgenev.
(c) Arthur Koestler.
(d) Donald Barthelme.
7. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
(a) The Kitty-Kat Keller.
(b) The bishop's bedroom.
(c) The Shadow Gallery.
(d) A dark alleyway.
8. After Evey escapes from her cell, what does she find when she goes back into the interrogation room?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A group of soldiers.
(c) Her belongings.
(d) Another letter.
9. With whom is Helen having an affair?
(c) Mr. Finch.
10. What does the store owner refuse to believe about Rosemary?
(a) That she is not married.
(b) That she is buying the weapon for protection.
(c) That she is buying the weapon for herself.
(d) That she has enough money.
11. Why does the Leader schedule a public appearance?
(a) To denounce V and other terrorists.
(b) To hold public trials of insurgents.
(c) To restore public calm.
(d) To announce his resignation.
12. Where does the prison guard say that Evey could work, if she cooperates with them?
(a) The Nose.
(b) The Ear.
(c) The Finger.
(d) The Eye.
13. Who is watching Helen's meeting with Harper?
(c) The Leader.
14. Where does V stab Mr. Finch?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the shoulder.
(c) In the hand.
(d) In the heart.
15. Who does Helen say makes all of the decisions once Conrad is the leader?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Finch's first name?
2. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
3. What does Rosemary do when the Leader tries to shake her hand?
4. When Evey asks what V is planning, V says that it will all be over by what holiday?
5. What does V say that he reveals to Evey in the train station?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)