|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of classical music does V play as he blows up the buildings?
(a) Rite of Spring.
(b) Moonlight Sonata.
(c) Fur Elise.
(d) The 1812 Overture.
2. Who is the author of the book that Mr. Finch is reading?
(a) Donald Barthelme.
(b) Arthur Koestler.
(c) Niccolo Machiavelli.
(d) Ivan Turgenev.
3. Directly after Evey leaves prison, how long does Dominic say it has been since V's last attack?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Seven days.
4. With the Leader dead, who assumes command?
(b) Mr. Finch.
5. What do Evey and V do at the end of Book Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(b) Form a plot.
(c) Build a bomb.
6. Who does Evey kidnap?
7. What does the child give to the Leader?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A card.
(c) A flower.
(d) A poem.
8. How much does Rosemary offer to pay the man at the store?
(a) Two hundred pounds.
(b) Four hundred pounds.
(c) One thousand pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
9. Who does Helen say makes all of the decisions once Conrad is the leader?
10. What does "Ave atque vale" translate to in English?
(a) Safe journey.
(b) Hail and farewell.
(c) Anarchy prevails.
(d) Goodbye, my love.
11. When V takes Evey to his rose garden, what does he offer to do for her?
(a) Take her home.
(b) Kill Harper.
(c) Give her money.
(d) Find her father.
12. What is the name of the chapter in which Evey leaves the prison?
13. When Evey asks what V is planning, V says that it will all be over by what holiday?
(a) New Years Eve.
(b) Labor Day.
14. What does Rosemary ask to purchase from the store owner?
(b) A gun.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A knife.
15. Why is the Leader upset as he waits for his motorcade?
(a) His computer is still down.
(b) He worries about his ability to do his job.
(c) He feels he has been forced into making an appearance.
(d) He thinks he will be assassinated.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
2. After Dominic reads the love letters, what does he tell Adam Susan?
3. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
4. What does V say that he reveals to Evey in the train station?
5. What does Evey vow never to do again?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)