|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Conrad?
2. What does Evey vow never to do again?
(b) Destroy buildings.
(d) Oppose the government.
3. Where does V stab Mr. Finch?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the shoulder.
(c) In the hand.
(d) In the heart.
4. What does the store owner refuse to believe about Rosemary?
(a) That she has enough money.
(b) That she is buying the weapon for protection.
(c) That she is buying the weapon for herself.
(d) That she is not married.
5. Who is the author of the book that Mr. Finch is reading?
(a) Niccolo Machiavelli.
(b) Arthur Koestler.
(c) Ivan Turgenev.
(d) Donald Barthelme.
6. When Dominic reads the love letters found on the street, what does he realize?
(a) V is going to attack him.
(b) V is leaving him clues.
(c) Mr. Finch is somehow involved.
(d) V knows the system.
7. What happens to V as soon as he returns to the Shadow Gallery after being shot?
(a) He falls down the stairs.
(b) He bleeds to death.
(c) He trips on a piece of furniture.
(d) His cape is torn.
8. What else is in the train car, besides the flowers?
(a) Newspaper clippings.
(b) Spray paint.
9. What appears on Adam Susan's computer screen when Dominic comes to see him?
(a) The Party motto.
(b) V's logo.
(c) A poem.
10. What does Helen say that Harper provides once Conrad is the Leader?
11. How does Evey initially react to V's reason for imprisoning her?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She says she understands.
(c) She says she needs some time to think.
(d) She says she hates him.
12. Who is the last person Evey sees under V's mask?
(c) Her father.
(d) The Leader.
13. How does V say that he knows what happened to Gordon?
(a) Gordon told him it would happen.
(b) It happens to all convicts.
(c) He was present at the time.
(d) He did it himself.
14. After V dies, what does Evey do when she looks into the mirror?
(a) Looks away.
15. What does Rosemary ask to purchase from the store owner?
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A new dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Helen having an affair?
2. What do the guards ask the crowd at the parade to do in order to comfort the Leader?
3. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
4. What does the little girl do when she hears that no one is watching?
5. Who does Helen say makes all of the decisions once Conrad is the leader?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)