|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Creedy?
2. Who dies when Jordon Tower explodes?
(c) The Leader.
3. What do Evey and V do at the end of Book Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(b) Form a plot.
(c) Build a bomb.
4. What disturbing message does the Leader's computer screen display?
(a) "I love you."
(b) "I hate you."
(c) "Get out."
(d) "One more hour."
5. What does Evey call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
6. What drug does Mr. Finch ingest?
7. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
(a) Find Evey.
(b) Follow V.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Go back to Larkhill.
8. After V dies, who is the second person Evey imagines V may be?
(b) The Leader.
(c) Her father.
9. Where does the prison guard say that Evey could work, if she cooperates with them?
(a) The Finger.
(b) The Eye.
(c) The Ear.
(d) The Nose.
10. In Book Two, Chapter Fourteen, where does the scene with Rosemary take place?
(a) At her house.
(b) On stage.
(c) In her dressing room.
(d) In an apartment.
11. What does "Ave atque vale" translate to in English?
(a) Safe journey.
(b) Hail and farewell.
(c) Goodbye, my love.
(d) Anarchy prevails.
12. What is V's last request to Evey?
(a) For her to destroy the Shadow Gallery.
(b) For her to kill Creedy.
(c) For her to carry on his work.
(d) For a Viking funeral.
13. How long does the guard say Evey will be in prison if she does what he asks?
(a) Four years.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
14. Who kills Conrad?
15. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
(a) A replica of Mr. Finch's office.
(b) A replica of Evey's old house.
(c) A mock-up of the bishop's bedroom.
(d) A computer just like Adam Susan's.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the Leader dead, who assumes command?
2. When V takes Evey to his rose garden, what does he offer to do for her?
3. What does Conrad receive in the mail from V?
4. What does V say is his goal for Evey?
5. With whom is Helen having an affair?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)