|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Protect her husband.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
(d) Kill Creedy.
2. Who is forced to take shelter with homeless people in the park?
3. After Dominic reads the love letters, what does he tell Adam Susan?
(a) That Conrad is planning a coup.
(b) Mr. Finch is planning to kill himself.
(c) V has constant access to Fate.
(d) That he is handing in his resignation.
4. What does V say that he reveals to Evey in the train station?
(a) His life.
(b) His plan.
(c) His will.
(d) His true nature.
5. With whom does V say he was in love?
6. How does V say that he knows what happened to Gordon?
(a) He did it himself.
(b) Gordon told him it would happen.
(c) He was present at the time.
(d) It happens to all convicts.
7. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
(a) Go back to Larkhill.
(b) Follow V.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Find Evey.
8. After V dies, what does Evey do when she looks into the mirror?
(a) Looks away.
9. Who kills Creedy?
10. What does Mr. Finch see the vision of Delia doing to the priest?
(a) Shaking his hand.
(b) Kissing his ring.
(c) Hugging him.
(d) Arguing with him.
11. Why is the Leader upset as he waits for his motorcade?
(a) He feels he has been forced into making an appearance.
(b) His computer is still down.
(c) He worries about his ability to do his job.
(d) He thinks he will be assassinated.
12. After the parade, Creedy announces that V makes an appearance at what time?
(a) Eleven-o-five P.M..
(d) Eleven P.M..
13. After Evey leaves prison, where does V take her?
(a) To the roof.
(b) To the street.
(c) To her old house.
(d) To the basement.
14. What disturbing message does the Leader's computer screen display?
(a) "I hate you."
(b) "One more hour."
(c) "Get out."
(d) "I love you."
15. For what service does Harper begin to accept bribes?
(c) Weapons sales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the store owner refuse to believe about Rosemary?
2. When Dominic reads the love letters found on the street, what does he realize?
3. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
4. What does Creedy blackmail Harper into doing?
5. When Evey asks what V is planning, V says that it will all be over by what holiday?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)