|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date does the Prologue of Book Three begin?
(a) November 5, 1997.
(b) September 12, 1998.
(c) December 6, 1998.
(d) November 5, 1998.
2. When Dominic reads the love letters found on the street, what does he realize?
(a) V is leaving him clues.
(b) V is going to attack him.
(c) Mr. Finch is somehow involved.
(d) V knows the system.
3. What does Rosemary think about as she dances?
(a) Quitting her job.
(b) How much she likes her new job.
(c) The many tragedies in her life.
(d) Rebelling against the leader.
4. What location does Evey say is destroyed within twenty-four hours?
(a) The Ear.
(b) The Nose.
(c) The Head.
(d) The Eye.
5. What does V's laboratory contain?
(a) Various experiments in jars.
(b) Ingredients for explosives.
(c) Pictures of government officials.
(d) Animals in cages.
6. Who kills Creedy?
7. Who is watching Helen's meeting with Harper?
(c) The Leader.
8. What is V doing when Mr. Finch walks into the train station?
(a) Stalking him.
9. What does Mr. Finch say when Dominic asks him where V dies?
(a) That he does not know.
(b) V dies in the street.
(c) V dies in the subway.
(d) V dies in his home.
10. How long does the guard say Evey will be in prison if she does what he asks?
(a) Four years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six months.
11. When the Leader's mental health starts to fail, what does Helen ask Conrad to do?
(a) Be ready to take over for the leader.
(b) Kill Creedy.
(c) Divorce her.
(d) Assassinate the leader.
12. How does Evey say she felt about being willing to die for her principles?
(a) Like she could not escape.
(c) Like an angel.
13. What does Evey vow never to do again?
(a) Oppose the government.
(b) Destroy buildings.
14. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
(a) Breaks the bars on the window.
(b) Negotiates a plea deal.
(c) Runs past the guards.
(d) Sets off explosives.
15. What does Conrad receive in the mail from V?
(a) A videotape.
(b) A threatening letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A picture of Helen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbing message does the Leader's computer screen display?
2. What does the very last panel of the story show?
3. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
4. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
5. After Evey escapes from her cell, what does she find when she goes back into the interrogation room?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)