|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
(a) "Then I will leave you."
(b) "You are free."
(c) "Then you will die."
(d) "Fine, please come with me."
2. What does Mr. Finch see the vision of Delia doing to the priest?
(a) Shaking his hand.
(b) Hugging him.
(c) Arguing with him.
(d) Kissing his ring.
3. What is the name of the tube station where Mr. Finch stops?
4. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
5. Who is watching Helen's meeting with Harper?
(a) The Leader.
6. Why does the Leader schedule a public appearance?
(a) To hold public trials of insurgents.
(b) To denounce V and other terrorists.
(c) To announce his resignation.
(d) To restore public calm.
7. Mr. Finch confesses his troubles to a hallucination of what character?
8. What does Rosemary ask to purchase from the store owner?
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A new dress.
9. What does "Ave atque vale" translate to in English?
(a) Anarchy prevails.
(b) Hail and farewell.
(c) Goodbye, my love.
(d) Safe journey.
10. What does V say that he reveals to Evey in the train station?
(a) His plan.
(b) His will.
(c) His true nature.
(d) His life.
11. What is the name of the chapter in which Evey leaves the prison?
12. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Protect her husband.
(b) Kill Creedy.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
13. What piece of classical music does V play as he blows up the buildings?
(a) Fur Elise.
(b) The 1812 Overture.
(c) Moonlight Sonata.
(d) Rite of Spring.
14. What kind of flowers are in the train car?
15. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
(a) Runs past the guards.
(b) Breaks the bars on the window.
(c) Sets off explosives.
(d) Negotiates a plea deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V say is a "prison"?
2. What does Rosemary do when the Leader tries to shake her hand?
3. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
4. Who is forced to take shelter with homeless people in the park?
5. After V dies, who is the second person Evey imagines V may be?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)