|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Leader schedule a public appearance?
(a) To announce his resignation.
(b) To denounce V and other terrorists.
(c) To restore public calm.
(d) To hold public trials of insurgents.
2. What is V's last request to Evey?
(a) For her to kill Creedy.
(b) For her to destroy the Shadow Gallery.
(c) For her to carry on his work.
(d) For a Viking funeral.
3. What else is in the train car, besides the flowers?
(a) Newspaper clippings.
(c) Spray paint.
4. What does Evey call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
5. How does Evey say she felt about being willing to die for her principles?
(a) Like she could not escape.
(c) Like an angel.
6. What does Creedy blackmail Harper into doing?
(a) Help him kidnap the leader.
(b) Leave town forever.
(c) Help him capture insurgents.
(d) Confess to his crimes.
7. Near the end of the story, what character finds himself in senior authority?
8. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
(a) "Fine, please come with me."
(b) "You are free."
(c) "Then you will die."
(d) "Then I will leave you."
9. Where does V stab Mr. Finch?
(a) In the shoulder.
(b) In the hand.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the heart.
10. Why is the Leader upset as he waits for his motorcade?
(a) He worries about his ability to do his job.
(b) He feels he has been forced into making an appearance.
(c) His computer is still down.
(d) He thinks he will be assassinated.
11. In the train station, who does V say that he is waiting for?
(a) He will not say who.
(b) Mr. Finch.
(d) The Leader.
12. How much does Rosemary offer to pay the man at the store?
(a) Two hundred pounds.
(b) One hundred pounds.
(c) Four hundred pounds.
(d) One thousand pounds.
13. How does Evey initially react to V's reason for imprisoning her?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She says she needs some time to think.
(c) She says she understands.
(d) She says she hates him.
14. Where does the prison guard say that Evey could work, if she cooperates with them?
(a) The Eye.
(b) The Finger.
(c) The Ear.
(d) The Nose.
15. Who does Helen say makes all of the decisions once Conrad is the leader?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the parade, Creedy announces that V makes an appearance at what time?
2. What does the Leader say to do to any looters who are caught during the riots?
3. What does Evey vow never to do again?
4. What is Mr. Finch's first name?
5. After V dies, who is the second person Evey imagines V may be?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)