|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does V say is his goal for Evey?
(a) To train her to kill.
(b) To free Evey of emotion.
(c) To make her his partner.
(d) To pass his knowledge to her.
2. What does Evey call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
3. What is the name of the chapter in which Evey leaves the prison?
4. When the Leader's mental health starts to fail, what does Helen ask Conrad to do?
(a) Assassinate the leader.
(b) Be ready to take over for the leader.
(c) Kill Creedy.
(d) Divorce her.
5. How much does Rosemary offer to pay the man at the store?
(a) Four hundred pounds.
(b) Two hundred pounds.
(c) One thousand pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
6. For what service does Harper begin to accept bribes?
(b) Weapons sales.
7. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
(a) The Kitty-Kat Keller.
(b) The bishop's bedroom.
(c) The Shadow Gallery.
(d) A dark alleyway.
8. Why is the Leader upset as he waits for his motorcade?
(a) His computer is still down.
(b) He feels he has been forced into making an appearance.
(c) He thinks he will be assassinated.
(d) He worries about his ability to do his job.
9. Who is forced to take shelter with homeless people in the park?
10. What is Mr. Finch's first name?
11. What does Helen say that Harper provides once Conrad is the Leader?
12. Who does Helen say makes all of the decisions once Conrad is the leader?
13. After V dies, what does Evey do when she looks into the mirror?
(a) Looks away.
14. What does Rosemary ask to purchase from the store owner?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(d) A new dress.
15. When Evey asks what V is planning, V says that it will all be over by what holiday?
(b) New Years Eve.
(d) Labor Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
2. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
3. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
4. What does the store owner refuse to believe about Rosemary?
5. What does the little girl do when she hears that no one is watching?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)