|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does V say he was in love?
2. What piece of classical music does V play as he blows up the buildings?
(a) The 1812 Overture.
(b) Fur Elise.
(c) Moonlight Sonata.
(d) Rite of Spring.
3. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Protect her husband.
(b) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Kill Creedy.
4. What does the Leader say to do to any looters who are caught during the riots?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Bring them to him.
(c) Arrest them.
(d) Hang them.
5. What disturbing message does the Leader's computer screen display?
(a) "One more hour."
(b) "Get out."
(c) "I love you."
(d) "I hate you."
6. After Dominic reads the love letters, what does he tell Adam Susan?
(a) That Conrad is planning a coup.
(b) That he is handing in his resignation.
(c) Mr. Finch is planning to kill himself.
(d) V has constant access to Fate.
7. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
(a) A dark alleyway.
(b) The bishop's bedroom.
(c) The Kitty-Kat Keller.
(d) The Shadow Gallery.
8. Directly after Evey leaves prison, how long does Dominic say it has been since V's last attack?
(a) Seven days.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
9. Who is the author of the book that Mr. Finch is reading?
(a) Donald Barthelme.
(b) Ivan Turgenev.
(c) Arthur Koestler.
(d) Niccolo Machiavelli.
10. In the chapter after Evey leaves prison, what does she do to V?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Kisses him.
11. Who does Helen say makes all of the decisions once Conrad is the leader?
12. What happens to V as soon as he returns to the Shadow Gallery after being shot?
(a) His cape is torn.
(b) He trips on a piece of furniture.
(c) He bleeds to death.
(d) He falls down the stairs.
13. What does V say is a "prison"?
14. Where does Evey take the man she has kidnapped?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) The Shadow Gallery.
(c) The train station.
(d) The ruins of Big Ben.
15. What is Mr. Finch's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
2. What does Creedy blackmail Harper into doing?
3. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
4. How long does the guard say Evey will be in prison if she does what he asks?
5. What does V say that he reveals to Evey in the train station?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)