|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies when Jordon Tower explodes?
(d) The Leader.
2. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
(a) A fireman's uniform.
(b) A prison jumpsuit.
(c) A clown's outfit.
(d) A suit and tie.
3. What disturbing message does the Leader's computer screen display?
(a) "Get out."
(b) "I hate you."
(c) "One more hour."
(d) "I love you."
4. How does Evey say she felt about being willing to die for her principles?
(b) Like an angel.
(c) Like she could not escape.
5. To whom does V say he lost his true love?
(b) The Leader.
(d) Mr. Finch.
6. What does Helen say that Harper provides once Conrad is the Leader?
7. What piece of classical music does V play as he blows up the buildings?
(a) Rite of Spring.
(b) Fur Elise.
(c) Moonlight Sonata.
(d) The 1812 Overture.
8. Who is the author of the book that Mr. Finch is reading?
(a) Arthur Koestler.
(b) Niccolo Machiavelli.
(c) Ivan Turgenev.
(d) Donald Barthelme.
9. Directly after Evey leaves prison, how long does Dominic say it has been since V's last attack?
(a) Three months.
(b) One year.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Six months.
10. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four months.
(c) Three days.
(d) One day.
11. In Book Two, Chapter Fourteen, where does the scene with Rosemary take place?
(a) At her house.
(b) In her dressing room.
(c) On stage.
(d) In an apartment.
12. Who is watching Helen's meeting with Harper?
(b) The Leader.
13. What does V say is his goal for Evey?
(a) To train her to kill.
(b) To pass his knowledge to her.
(c) To free Evey of emotion.
(d) To make her his partner.
14. At the parade, why do the guards let Rosemary through to the Leader?
(a) She begs them to.
(b) She has high status.
(c) She threatens them.
(d) She pushes past them.
15. What is Mr. Finch's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
2. In the chapter after Evey leaves prison, what does she do to V?
3. On what date does the Prologue of Book Three begin?
4. According to Mr. Finch's hallucination, who of the following is not imprisoned after the war?
5. What is the name of the tube station where Mr. Finch stops?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)