|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
(a) A replica of Evey's old house.
(b) A mock-up of the bishop's bedroom.
(c) A replica of Mr. Finch's office.
(d) A computer just like Adam Susan's.
2. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
3. After shooting V, what does Finch decide to do?
(a) Find Evey.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Go back to Larkhill.
(d) Follow V.
4. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
(a) The Kitty-Kat Keller.
(b) A dark alleyway.
(c) The Shadow Gallery.
(d) The bishop's bedroom.
5. Near the end of the story, what character finds himself in senior authority?
6. Who is the last person Evey sees under V's mask?
(a) The Leader.
(b) Her father.
7. To whom does V say he lost his true love?
(a) Mr. Finch.
(c) The Leader.
8. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
(a) A prison jumpsuit.
(b) A suit and tie.
(c) A clown's outfit.
(d) A fireman's uniform.
9. After the parade, Creedy announces that V makes an appearance at what time?
(b) Eleven P.M..
(d) Eleven-o-five P.M..
10. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
(a) Four months.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
11. According to Mr. Finch's hallucination, who of the following is not imprisoned after the war?
(a) Gay people.
(b) The disabled.
12. How does Evey say she felt about being willing to die for her principles?
(b) Like she could not escape.
(c) Like an angel.
13. What does Rosemary do when the Leader tries to shake her hand?
(a) She shoots him.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She spits at him.
(d) She pulls her hand away.
14. What does Rosemary ask to purchase from the store owner?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(d) A new dress.
15. What does Conrad receive in the mail from V?
(a) A picture of Helen.
(b) A threatening letter.
(c) A videotape.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Finch see the vision of Delia doing to the priest?
2. What does V say is his goal for Evey?
3. What drug does Mr. Finch ingest?
4. What location does Evey say is destroyed within twenty-four hours?
5. What is the name of the chapter in which Evey leaves the prison?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)