|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears on Adam Susan's computer screen when Dominic comes to see him?
(a) A poem.
(b) V's logo.
(d) The Party motto.
2. When V takes Evey to his rose garden, what does he offer to do for her?
(a) Take her home.
(b) Give her money.
(c) Find her father.
(d) Kill Harper.
3. Mr. Finch confesses his troubles to a hallucination of what character?
4. At the parade, why do the guards let Rosemary through to the Leader?
(a) She pushes past them.
(b) She threatens them.
(c) She begs them to.
(d) She has high status.
5. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
(a) A clown's outfit.
(b) A prison jumpsuit.
(c) A fireman's uniform.
(d) A suit and tie.
6. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
(a) A replica of Mr. Finch's office.
(b) A mock-up of the bishop's bedroom.
(c) A computer just like Adam Susan's.
(d) A replica of Evey's old house.
7. For what service does Harper begin to accept bribes?
(b) Weapons sales.
8. What does Evey vow never to do again?
(a) Destroy buildings.
(c) Oppose the government.
9. After V dies, what does Evey do when she looks into the mirror?
(a) Looks away.
10. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Protect her husband.
(b) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
(c) Kill Creedy.
(d) Leave town.
11. What do Evey and V do at the end of Book Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(c) Build a bomb.
(d) Form a plot.
12. What does V say is a "prison"?
13. Who does Evey kidnap?
14. Who is watching Helen's meeting with Harper?
(a) The Leader.
15. Why does the Leader schedule a public appearance?
(a) To restore public calm.
(b) To denounce V and other terrorists.
(c) To announce his resignation.
(d) To hold public trials of insurgents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does V say is his goal for Evey?
2. What disturbing message does the Leader's computer screen display?
3. In the chapter after Evey leaves prison, what does she do to V?
4. What does the store owner refuse to believe about Rosemary?
5. What does "Ave atque vale" translate to in English?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)