|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After V dies, what does Evey do when she looks into the mirror?
(b) Looks away.
2. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
(a) Negotiates a plea deal.
(b) Runs past the guards.
(c) Breaks the bars on the window.
(d) Sets off explosives.
3. What does V's secret "love nest" contain?
(a) A computer just like Adam Susan's.
(b) A mock-up of the bishop's bedroom.
(c) A replica of Evey's old house.
(d) A replica of Mr. Finch's office.
4. Who dies when Jordon Tower explodes?
(a) The Leader.
5. What do Evey and V do at the end of Book Two, Chapter Fourteen?
(b) Form a plot.
(d) Build a bomb.
6. With whom does V say he was in love?
7. What does Mr. Finch say when Dominic asks him where V dies?
(a) V dies in the subway.
(b) V dies in the street.
(c) That he does not know.
(d) V dies in his home.
8. Who is forced to take shelter with homeless people in the park?
9. Why does the Leader schedule a public appearance?
(a) To restore public calm.
(b) To hold public trials of insurgents.
(c) To denounce V and other terrorists.
(d) To announce his resignation.
10. In Book Two, Chapter Fourteen, where does the scene with Rosemary take place?
(a) On stage.
(b) In her dressing room.
(c) At her house.
(d) In an apartment.
11. Where does the prison guard say that Evey could work, if she cooperates with them?
(a) The Finger.
(b) The Ear.
(c) The Nose.
(d) The Eye.
12. After blowing up Jordon Tower, how long does V say that the government will not be watching the people?
(a) One day.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four months.
13. Who kills Creedy?
14. After Evey escapes from her cell, what does she find when she goes back into the interrogation room?
(a) A group of soldiers.
(b) Another letter.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) Her belongings.
15. According to Mr. Finch's hallucination, who of the following is not imprisoned after the war?
(c) The disabled.
(d) Gay people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Evey initially react to V's reason for imprisoning her?
2. What does "Ave atque vale" translate to in English?
3. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
4. What does the very last panel of the story show?
5. Mr. Finch confesses his troubles to a hallucination of what character?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)