|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does V say he lost his true love?
(a) The Leader.
(d) Mr. Finch.
2. With the Leader dead, who assumes command?
(a) Mr. Finch.
3. What does the little girl do when she hears that no one is watching?
(a) Skips school.
(b) Yells at her parents.
(c) Runs away from home.
(d) Spray paints graffiti.
4. According to V, what room did the woman who wrote the letter occupy at Larkhill?
5. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
(a) "Fine, please come with me."
(b) "Then I will leave you."
(c) "Then you will die."
(d) "You are free."
6. How does Evey initially react to V's reason for imprisoning her?
(a) She says she needs some time to think.
(b) She says she understands.
(c) She says she hates him.
(d) She runs away.
7. What is the name of the tube station where Mr. Finch stops?
8. After Evey leaves prison, where does V take her?
(a) To the street.
(b) To the roof.
(c) To the basement.
(d) To her old house.
9. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
(a) Sets off explosives.
(b) Breaks the bars on the window.
(c) Negotiates a plea deal.
(d) Runs past the guards.
10. What do the guards ask the crowd at the parade to do in order to comfort the Leader?
(a) Wave harder.
(b) Call his name.
(c) Jump up and down.
11. Where does V stab Mr. Finch?
(a) In the hand.
(b) In the shoulder.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the leg.
12. With whom is Helen having an affair?
(c) Mr. Finch.
13. In the train station, who does V say that he is waiting for?
(a) Mr. Finch.
(b) The Leader.
(c) He will not say who.
14. What drug does Mr. Finch ingest?
15. What does Evey vow never to do again?
(b) Destroy buildings.
(c) Oppose the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dominic reads the love letters found on the street, what does he realize?
2. What does Mr. Finch see the vision of Delia doing to the priest?
3. What disturbing message does the Leader's computer screen display?
4. Who is forced to take shelter with homeless people in the park?
5. How long does the guard say Evey will be in prison if she does what he asks?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)