|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does the next to last chapter begin?
(b) 10:30 P.M..
(c) 9:30 P.M..
(d) 4:00 P.M..
2. What piece of classical music does V play as he blows up the buildings?
(a) Fur Elise.
(b) Moonlight Sonata.
(c) Rite of Spring.
(d) The 1812 Overture.
3. Who dies when Jordon Tower explodes?
(d) The Leader.
4. What is V's last request to Evey?
(a) For her to destroy the Shadow Gallery.
(b) For her to carry on his work.
(c) For her to kill Creedy.
(d) For a Viking funeral.
5. After Dominic reads the love letters, what does he tell Adam Susan?
(a) V has constant access to Fate.
(b) Mr. Finch is planning to kill himself.
(c) That he is handing in his resignation.
(d) That Conrad is planning a coup.
6. With the Leader dead, who assumes command?
(b) Mr. Finch.
7. Who does Evey kidnap?
8. What does the Leader say to do to any looters who are caught during the riots?
(a) Bring them to him.
(b) Arrest them.
(c) Hang them.
(d) Shoot them.
9. How long does the guard say Evey will be in prison if she does what he asks?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Four years.
10. Where does V stab Mr. Finch?
(a) In the heart.
(b) In the hand.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the shoulder.
11. Who is the author of the book that Mr. Finch is reading?
(a) Niccolo Machiavelli.
(b) Ivan Turgenev.
(c) Arthur Koestler.
(d) Donald Barthelme.
12. After Mr. Finch takes drugs, what does he discover that he is wearing?
(a) A prison jumpsuit.
(b) A clown's outfit.
(c) A fireman's uniform.
(d) A suit and tie.
13. When the Leader's mental health starts to fail, what does Helen ask Conrad to do?
(a) Kill Creedy.
(b) Assassinate the leader.
(c) Divorce her.
(d) Be ready to take over for the leader.
14. When Evey runs down the prison hallway and opens the door at the end, where does she emerge?
(a) The Shadow Gallery.
(b) The bishop's bedroom.
(c) The Kitty-Kat Keller.
(d) A dark alleyway.
15. What does V say is his goal for Evey?
(a) To make her his partner.
(b) To free Evey of emotion.
(c) To pass his knowledge to her.
(d) To train her to kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
2. Directly after Evey leaves prison, how long does Dominic say it has been since V's last attack?
3. What does "Ave atque vale" translate to in English?
4. For what service does Harper begin to accept bribes?
5. How does V say that he knows what happened to Gordon?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)