|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does V say is his goal for Evey?
(a) To free Evey of emotion.
(b) To make her his partner.
(c) To pass his knowledge to her.
(d) To train her to kill.
2. Who is watching Helen's meeting with Harper?
(b) The Leader.
3. What does Mr. Finch do in order to free himself from prison?
(a) Negotiates a plea deal.
(b) Sets off explosives.
(c) Runs past the guards.
(d) Breaks the bars on the window.
4. What does Rosemary think about as she dances?
(a) Rebelling against the leader.
(b) Quitting her job.
(c) How much she likes her new job.
(d) The many tragedies in her life.
5. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
(c) Kill Creedy.
(d) Protect her husband.
6. What is V's last request to Evey?
(a) For her to destroy the Shadow Gallery.
(b) For her to kill Creedy.
(c) For her to carry on his work.
(d) For a Viking funeral.
7. With whom is Helen having an affair?
(c) Mr. Finch.
8. After Evey escapes from her cell, what does she find when she goes back into the interrogation room?
(a) Her belongings.
(b) A group of soldiers.
(c) Another letter.
(d) A tape recorder.
9. When the Leader's mental health starts to fail, what does Helen ask Conrad to do?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Assassinate the leader.
(c) Kill Creedy.
(d) Be ready to take over for the leader.
10. What does V say that he reveals to Evey in the train station?
(a) His will.
(b) His plan.
(c) His true nature.
(d) His life.
11. What does the child give to the Leader?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A flower.
(c) A card.
(d) A poem.
12. Where does V stab Mr. Finch?
(a) In the shoulder.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the hand.
13. What does Mr. Finch see the vision of Delia doing to the priest?
(a) Shaking his hand.
(b) Kissing his ring.
(c) Arguing with him.
(d) Hugging him.
14. What does Evey call the riots and looting that occur after the Jordon tower explosion?
15. What does the very last panel of the story show?
(a) Exploding buildings.
(b) Finch walking away.
(c) Evey in the Shadow Gallery.
(d) V in his coffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dominic reads the love letters, what does he tell Adam Susan?
2. When Evey asks what V is planning, V says that it will all be over by what holiday?
3. In the chapter after Evey leaves prison, what does she do to V?
4. What kind of flowers are in the train car?
5. After the parade, Creedy announces that V makes an appearance at what time?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)