|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Creedy blackmail Harper into doing?
(a) Confess to his crimes.
(b) Leave town forever.
(c) Help him capture insurgents.
(d) Help him kidnap the leader.
2. To whom does V say he lost his true love?
(a) The Leader.
(c) Mr. Finch.
3. At what time does the next to last chapter begin?
(b) 4:00 P.M..
(c) 10:30 P.M..
(d) 9:30 P.M..
4. Who is watching Helen's meeting with Harper?
(a) The Leader.
5. What does the Leader say to do to any looters who are caught during the riots?
(a) Arrest them.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Hang them.
(d) Bring them to him.
6. In Book Two, Chapter Fourteen, where does the scene with Rosemary take place?
(a) In an apartment.
(b) At her house.
(c) On stage.
(d) In her dressing room.
7. What does Mr. Finch see the vision of Delia doing to the priest?
(a) Hugging him.
(b) Kissing his ring.
(c) Arguing with him.
(d) Shaking his hand.
8. What does the very last panel of the story show?
(a) Exploding buildings.
(b) Evey in the Shadow Gallery.
(c) V in his coffin.
(d) Finch walking away.
9. Who kills Creedy?
10. What does "Ave atque vale" translate to in English?
(a) Anarchy prevails.
(b) Goodbye, my love.
(c) Safe journey.
(d) Hail and farewell.
11. What does the store owner refuse to believe about Rosemary?
(a) That she is buying the weapon for protection.
(b) That she is buying the weapon for herself.
(c) That she is not married.
(d) That she has enough money.
12. In the train station, who does V say that he is waiting for?
(b) He will not say who.
(c) The Leader.
(d) Mr. Finch.
13. When the Leader's mental health starts to fail, what does Helen ask Conrad to do?
(a) Be ready to take over for the leader.
(b) Kill Creedy.
(c) Assassinate the leader.
(d) Divorce her.
14. What does Helen Heyer bribe Harper to do?
(a) Protect her husband.
(b) Keep Creedy from assuming power.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Kill Creedy.
15. What does the prison guard say to Evey when she refuses to do what he says?
(a) "Fine, please come with me."
(b) "You are free."
(c) "Then you will die."
(d) "Then I will leave you."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Evey asks what V is planning, V says that it will all be over by what holiday?
2. After V dies, who does Evey first imagine V may be?
3. What is the name of the chapter in which Evey leaves the prison?
4. What happens to V as soon as he returns to the Shadow Gallery after being shot?
5. What does the child give to the Leader?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)